Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

SynthOrange posted:

So it looks like someone is burning down churches connected to pedophiles.

Good.

yay, destruction of property! that's a rational response

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

starkebn posted:

Won't someone think of the poor institution which systematically enables and protects practicing pedophiles!

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/it-...331-1mbwd4.html

It's just too cheap.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
The Palmer United Party (PUP) has announced it is suing the party's former senators, Glenn Lazarus and Jacqui Lambie, to recoup the money it spent on their election campaigns.

SPLITS

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

SynthOrange posted:

So it looks like someone is burning down churches connected to pedophiles.

Good.
Glad you are happy.

Shame if you were in no way responsible for such a terrible crime. Like for instance being a building.

Maybe we should start machine gunning asylum seeker boats because they are connected to people smuggling.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Gough Suppressant posted:

Won't someone think of the poor institution which systematically enables and protects practicing pedophiles!

To bad for the local community groups who might have been using it.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Gough Suppressant posted:

Let them who are not Anidav cast the first stone

*throws rock at u*

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Graic Gabtar posted:

Maybe we should start machine gunning asylum seeker boats because they are connected to people smuggling.

He said, fully erect.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

The state should build a secular community centre on the remains tbh

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

starkebn posted:

I bet you're one of those nerds that sneer at protests when they disrupt traffic

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Jonah Galtberg posted:

I bet you're one of those nerds that sneer at protests when they disrupt traffic

I bet you want to tear down the pyramids because they were built on slave labour and support the destruction of Assyrian artworks by ISIS for being a violent warmongering culture with quite likely systemic pedastry.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
The enemy of your enemy is not your friend.

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

Maybe there's a new Burzum album coming out.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

open24hours posted:

Maybe there's a new Burzum album coming out.

God i hope not.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Lid posted:

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend.

Yeah but his enemy could be your friend.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I bet Hydra would want a Data Retention Scheme

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

cpaf posted:

Because there aren't any LNP or ALP faithful here left except for Graic

Fairly sure that's not true.

Also at that one goon meet that I went to pretty much everyone seemed like a normal human being who I was quite happy to have dinner with, we aren't all terrible people :shrug:

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

No one can justify protecting organised religion of any kind for any reason. IMO more religious buildings should be burned.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Laserface posted:

No one can justify protecting organised religion of any kind for any reason. IMO more religious buildings should be burned.

You can starts with mosques.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Lid posted:

You can starts with mosques.

I feel like that is pretty well taken care of at this point and resources could be mroe efficiently utilised on other religions.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Laserface posted:

I feel like that is pretty well taken care of at this point and resources could be mroe efficiently utilised on other religions.
Like those loving Buddhists?

Endman
May 18, 2010

Lid posted:

I bet you want to tear down the pyramids because they were built on slave labour and support the destruction of Assyrian artworks by ISIS for being a violent warmongering culture with quite likely systemic pedastry.

The pyramids were actually built by paid workers with healthcare. :eng101:

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Endman posted:

The pyramids were actually built by paid workers with healthcare. :eng101:

Also it was done mostly during periods where there was no farming to be done so they were essentially giant employment projects that pulling in a huge number of craftsman and trained up a lot of people with a new set of skills.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
:psyduck: Muppet Government gone Wild

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Graic Gabtar posted:

Like those loving Buddhists?

Equality is a bitch.

Endman
May 18, 2010

Cartoon posted:

:psyduck: Muppet Government gone Wild

At this point it just looks like they're trying to cover up how much more efficient the public service is at providing services compared to the private sector.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

kingcom posted:

Also it was done mostly during periods where there was no farming to be done so they were essentially giant employment projects that pulling in a huge number of craftsman and trained up a lot of people with a new set of skills.

Then it was truly Moses who was evil.

Endman
May 18, 2010

Lid posted:

He did take his people away from the structure and security of civilisation to have them wander around in the desert for 40 years under the pretense that a burning shrub said he should :shrug:

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

kingcom posted:

Yeah, the pyramids were essentially the predecessor to FDRs government works program

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
But look way radder

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Lid posted:

So the reason slaves were notreally used to construct the pyramids is because most of the time slaves weren't stone masons with years of training an expertise or even apprentices to stone masons. This proved a pretty solid decision when 1000 years later they were still standing. The not very famous, grover monument was a pyramid outsourced to a private company that saved money by building it in a swamp using slaves.

kingcom fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Apr 1, 2015

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

Birb Katter posted:

Anythings better than right?
I AM SUMMONED!

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
Kill yourself.

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Birdstrike posted:

Fairly sure that's not true.

Also at that one goon meet that I went to pretty much everyone seemed like a normal human being who I was quite happy to have dinner with, we aren't all terrible people :shrug:

Both of these statements seem dubious, imo

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Brisbane wet

Stones Corner. Bin day.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-01/severe-storms-dump-heavy-rain-on-south-east-queensland/6363872

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Pickled Tink posted:

I AM SUMMONED!

Mine was better

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

kingcom posted:

So the reason slaves were notreally used to construct the pyramids is because most of the time slaves weren't stone masons with years of training an expertise or even apprentices to stone masons. This proved a pretty solid decision when 1000 years later they were still standing. The not very famous, grover monument was a pyramid outsourced to a private company that saved money by building it in a swamp using slaves.

sounds dismal

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

gently caress off with First Dog. Its poo poo. You're poo poo.

Eat some onions.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Endman posted:

At this point it just looks like they're trying to cover up how much more efficient the public service is at providing services compared to the private sector.

"Liberals campaign that government doesn't work and once elected, prove it" has been a joke for god knows how long, 30 years?

Small government. Starve the beast. A state small enough to drown in a bathtub.
Half the poo poo the current government has done is intended to set up public departments to fail in the future for that very reason. The public service is antithetical to the lnp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
First Dog is good and is the comic that Auspol deserves.

• Locked thread