Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)

Hail Satan.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Atheism and marriageability
3 things many women don't like

Spiders, snakes and atheism! Most women do not like atheism! Like the serpent in the Garden of Eden, atheists are often deceptive (Please see atheism and deception).
In 2003, the inept atheist organization American Atheists picked a big hairy spider as the mascot of atheism in order to soften the image of atheism. American women's reaction? Eeww!
Meanwhile, pictures of the baby Jesus, pictures of Jesus holding lambs and pictures of Jesus surrounded by little children continue to melt women's hearts.
3 things many women love

1. Jesus
2. Many American women love their kind and generous God fearing husbands who tend to give more to charity than the typical American atheist.
3. God's creation the pony

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Jeez Louise

Galatians 3:28 posted:

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Answers in Genesis is the organization that runs the Creation Museum in KY and features a weekly comic called After Eden written by devout christian Dan Lietha. The comics focus on topics such as gay marriage, evolution, abortion and a host of other issues

Some examples of what has been published

Here is the archive of all of them.

https://answersingenesis.org/media/cartoons/after-eden/

This one is personally my favorite in the genre of "DEM GAYS"

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

He got his own kingdom for it

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'll make you a bet.

Two guys break into an atheist's home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot them. And they take his wife and decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say "Ain't it great that I don't have to worry about being judged. Ain't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong now is it dude?" Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him say "wouldn't it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you're the one who says there's no god there's no right there's no wrong. So we're just having fun. We're sick. In the head. Have a nice day"

If it happened to them they'd probably say. "Something about this poo poo just ain't right."

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Volume posted:

I'll make you a bet.

Two guys break into an atheist's home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot them. And they take his wife and decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say "Ain't it great that I don't have to worry about being judged. Ain't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong now is it dude?" Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him say "wouldn't it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you're the one who says there's no god there's no right there's no wrong. So we're just having fun. We're sick. In the head. Have a nice day"

If it happened to them they'd probably say. "Something about this poo poo just ain't right."

Yeah, that was the Duck Dynasty jackass.

One of the most pathetic attempts at the inherently retarded "argument from morality" that I have ever seen. Nice to know that his fervent belief in the mythology of the ancient Middle East is the only thing keeping him from raping and murdering at random.

Religion - come for the sociopathy, stay for the hypocrisy.

Hail Satan.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Duck Dynasty guy just getting owned itt. About time somebody took him down a peg.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Just how many times did he jizz on that shirt? It's ruined.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGQDkCi-OIY

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I don't believe in atheists, because their position is logically untenable. If they were honest, they would endorse complete anarchy, because the concepts of right and wrong are as intangible and unprovable as God is, and laws speak to the concepts of right and wrong.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsPwtJCuC-U

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Bible teaches that humans are by nature like sheep, we are gullible. We must not do something simply because someone tells us to do it. Very few people know about "homeopathic" doctors which offer "natural cures" for many so-called "incurable" conditions. There are many alternatives to drugs, but you'll never hear about them from your doctor or the drug companies. The whole drug industry is a big money-making scam! ...

Unfortunately, if you go to the average medical doctor with any type of mental or emotional problem. You will end up in a psychiatrist's office and talking drugs, not the local pastor's office. When you sit down in front of a "Professional," everything you say "can" and "will" be used against you. You are creating a paper trail. If you think it's all "confidential," you had better think again. Have you ever noticed when someone gets into trouble with the law how their past all of a sudden becomes everyone's business. It may not happen to you, but it can. Also, if you apply for certain jobs, your records will be checked. I am being your friend.

May I say, everyone needs help at some time in life. The big question is... where do you go for that help? I am NOT against doctors. I am simply saying that as Christians it is in our best interests if we stay away from unsaved "professionals" who are woefully ignorant of God's Word. We need to seek counsel from a Godly pastor or other qualified godly person. Unsaved doctors in most cases are acceptant of same-sex unions, divorce, feminism, abortion and other sinful behavior that the Bible prohibits.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
That you're going to see your dead best friend, your favorite pet, and your wife again when you die.

Protip: you won't, you're never seeing them again. Because they're dead.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)

Volume posted:

May I say, everyone needs help at some time in life. The big question is... where do you go for that help? I am NOT against doctors. I am simply saying that as Christians it is in our best interests if we stay away from unsaved "professionals" who are woefully ignorant of God's Word. We need to seek counsel from a Godly pastor or other qualified godly person. Unsaved doctors in most cases are acceptant of same-sex unions, divorce, feminism, abortion and other sinful behavior that the Bible prohibits.

they still are butthurt about divorce that became law like one century ago? drat.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Volume is scary good a this thread if he isn't plagiarizing

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)

mdm posted:

Volume is scary good a this thread if he isn't plagiarizing

he is copy-pasting poo poo he finds from christians elsewhere.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Kanthulhu posted:

he is copy-pasting poo poo he finds from christians elsewhere.

And doing an admirable job at it, too.

Hail Satan.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This may not be relevant to this thread,but I believe I can prove there is no life outside this world.If there was intellegent life out there somewhere,it along w/the rest of our universe was and is subject to the effects of sin.Another words the effects of sin are not confined to this planet.The residents of another alien world would certainly be affected by sin and I,m sure satan would be there as well as here tripping up that alien race.If they are not advanced enough to hear the Word of God thru the radio waves,there would be no way of salvation for them, that I don,t believe God would permit. Does anyone out there have a better bible theory on the issue of intelligent life outside this planet?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Wow, that dude has some serious issues.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Wow, a degree in liberal arts makes you a liberal! Better tell all those religious study majors to watch out!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In 10 years, the #BoycottIndiana folks will be trying to put pastors in jail for refusing to perform gay weddings.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Volume posted:

This may not be relevant to this thread,but I believe I can prove there is no life outside this world.If there was intellegent life out there somewhere,it along w/the rest of our universe was and is subject to the effects of sin.Another words the effects of sin are not confined to this planet.The residents of another alien world would certainly be affected by sin and I,m sure satan would be there as well as here tripping up that alien race.If they are not advanced enough to hear the Word of God thru the radio waves,there would be no way of salvation for them, that I don,t believe God would permit. Does anyone out there have a better bible theory on the issue of intelligent life outside this planet?

i think aliens would be in the same category as "righteous pagans" until the human race has the chance to transmit the faith to them (which gives an interestingly atemporal character to the doctrine of the harrowing of hell)

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

vug posted:

i think aliens would be in the same category as "righteous pagans" until the human race has the chance to transmit the faith to them (which gives an interestingly atemporal character to the doctrine of the harrowing of hell)

I think this is the most likely theological interpretation, but its more fun if God had a son on every alien world, so there is a tentacle Jesus, a silicon Jesus, a cat-people Jesus etc. for all the other Master of Orion races.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
How are Christians the most persecuted?

According to the World Evangelical Alliance, over 200 million Christians in at least 60 countries are denied fundamental human rights solely because of their faith. David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, and Peter F. Crossing in their 2009 report in the International Bulletin of Missionary Research (Vol. 33, No. 1: 32) estimate that approximately 176,000 Christians will have been martyred from mid-2008 to mid-2009. This, according to the authors, compares to 160,000 martyrs in mid-2000 and 34,400 at the beginning of the 20th century. If current trends continue, it is estimated that by 2025, an average of 210,000 Christians will be martyred annually. In the last two thousand years of Christian history, about 70 million faithful have given their lives for their faith.

How does this apply to me as an American Christian?

Even here in the United States many of us have sat quietly while our religious freedoms have slowly been taken away from us...We are not allowed to speak in the halls of academic science because Darwinism and Atheism are treated as the official religion. In the public schools we cannot teach or pray or sing about God because our children's minds belong to the state. If we celebrate our holidays in public places we are shut down because our judges have chosen to redefine the Constitution. We cannot speak openly in the media because of political correctness. The sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman is being challenged and we are under attack for defending it. We believe that America is "One Nation Under God" and we are hated for it. As Christians in America, we must stand up for the principles set forth in the First Amendment of our Constitution!

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

vug posted:

I just read Mary Doria Russell's The Sparrow, its p. dope. Jesuits in spaaaace

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Is French Kissing a Mortal Sin?

The reason I ask is that one of my ex-boyfriends found out that french kissing is a mortal sin at a chastity talk. He told me that we may not be able to kiss ever again if God didn't approve. At the time it was really hurtful and I wasn't sure how to deal with it. Eventually, after talking to our youth minister, he found out that it is only bad if that is all you are getting together to do.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Evangelicals and most protestants are heretics and shouldn't be counted as christians. Everything they do makes us look bad. Now that we have the liberation theology pope and all the molesters are being burnt by mobs Catholicism is positioned for a big comeback.

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

Volume posted:

How are Christians the most persecuted?

According to the World Evangelical Alliance, over 200 million Christians in at least 60 countries are denied fundamental human rights solely because of their faith. David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, and Peter F. Crossing in their 2009 report in the International Bulletin of Missionary Research (Vol. 33, No. 1: 32) estimate that approximately 176,000 Christians will have been martyred from mid-2008 to mid-2009. This, according to the authors, compares to 160,000 martyrs in mid-2000 and 34,400 at the beginning of the 20th century. If current trends continue, it is estimated that by 2025, an average of 210,000 Christians will be martyred annually. In the last two thousand years of Christian history, about 70 million faithful have given their lives for their faith.

How does this apply to me as an American Christian?

Even here in the United States many of us have sat quietly while our religious freedoms have slowly been taken away from us...We are not allowed to speak in the halls of academic science because Darwinism and Atheism are treated as the official religion. In the public schools we cannot teach or pray or sing about God because our children's minds belong to the state. If we celebrate our holidays in public places we are shut down because our judges have chosen to redefine the Constitution. We cannot speak openly in the media because of political correctness. The sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman is being challenged and we are under attack for defending it. We believe that America is "One Nation Under God" and we are hated for it. As Christians in America, we must stand up for the principles set forth in the First Amendment of our Constitution!

lmao

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

literally what jesus lovers believe

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Nunchucks: the true gateway drug.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)

Count Freebasie posted:

Nunchucks: the true gateway drug.

Look closer, he's not doing drugs in this one.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Kanthulhu posted:

Huh...

That's what I get for viewing this on a phone and not looking close enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002

Kanthulhu posted:

jesus must give awesome handy j's with that load :gizz:

• Locked thread