Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Libluini posted:

Is this Brave flooding the militia-channel? And dropping intel-links in this open, public channel?

It's them using their coalition wide chat channel and a guy in Bloodline. screwing with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

Unfunny Poster posted:

I don't think so, they'd be really confused on how to use the intel channels.

That is awesome.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Unfunny Poster posted:

It's them using their coalition wide chat channel and a guy in Bloodline. screwing with them.

Ah, so it's not that stupid. But still funny.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Libluini posted:

Ah, so it's not that stupid. But still funny.

There's a post on the BRAVE subreddit saying this is blue loving and the diplos need to step in and reprimand the guy.

elanciano
Apr 2, 2013

I'm sure it's only a glitch. A temporary setback.

Glory of Arioch posted:

if by cfc you mean Connoisseurs of Faction Conflicts then yes

That made me laugh way too loud. I need to stop enjoying the sound of the brave death rattle so much.

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

Unfunny Poster posted:

I don't think so, they'd be really confused on how to use the intel channels.

Brave's failscade is painful to watch. It's like they don't know it's all going to burn when everyone else is just poking the flames and readying cans of petrol.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Who is the goon who does the Mittani Twitch.tv stream? He is a good person and enjoyable to watch.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Who is the goon who does the Mittani Twitch.tv stream? He is a good person and enjoyable to watch.

That's Lazarus Telraven, usually. If you're talking the random streamers it seems to be split between Laz, Boat, and a handful of other people.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

orange juche posted:

That's Lazarus Telraven, usually. If you're talking the random streamers it seems to be split between Laz, Boat, and a handful of other people.

I've only ever seen Laz stream. He is awesome.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

I said come in! posted:

He is a great guy and a lot of fun to hang out with in Vegas/at Fanfest!

I hear he's an okay FC too. I hope they let him run cap fleets someday.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I said come in! posted:

Back when I was working at TMC, Powers and I were putting together a decent number of streamers to have a different streamer each day etc. but, as with most things volunteer related, it was p hard to get people to stick around for longer than a few weeks/month. Laz is, if I can remember correctly, the only person from that list of people still streaming for TMC.

If you like him, try checking out SirSqueebles and SardCaide. They're pretty good EVE streamers as well.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
Does TMC offer a streamer for those of us who prefer the more ethical ventures in eve, such as mining, or mission running? (In hi sec, of course)

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

Deofuta posted:

Does TMC offer a streamer for those of us who prefer the more ethical ventures in eve, such as mining, or mission running? (In hi sec, of course)

No

Although Laz is doing some thing on Tuesdays where he goes through the newbie tutorials and relearns how to play the game. There will probably be mining or industry on there at some point.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Kalenn Istarion posted:

No

Although Laz is doing some thing on Tuesdays where he goes through the newbie tutorials and relearns how to play the game. There will probably be mining or industry on there at some point.

Can we gank him when he does those streams, or would that be considered goon loving? I feel like it would fulfill the purpose of the stream, as far as instructing new players in what happens with different career paths.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dr. Pangloss posted:

Can we gank him when he does those streams, or would that be considered goon loving? I feel like it would fulfill the purpose of the stream, as far as instructing new players in what happens with different career paths.

Just do it on a neutral alt if you absolutely have to do it.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av
His instructor / helper tried to gank Xenuria, who was making GBS threads up local in whatever newbie system they were in, during this week's stream and was shat on by an ISD who was both watching the stream and made a loving twitch tag with ISD at the start :cripes:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

hahahaha that's great

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I hope Laz used his twitch mod powers to mute the ISD

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
Thanks space dad Vyst for unfucking my services :sun:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Somebody help me settle an argument. Once upon a time we didn't like SOLAR right? Like, they were the evil bad russians up until the halloween war? I swear I remember this being the case but I have been told vehemently and at length that I am ten shades of incorrect.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Kalenn Istarion posted:

His instructor / helper tried to gank Xenuria, who was making GBS threads up local in whatever newbie system they were in, during this week's stream and was shat on by an ISD who was both watching the stream and made a loving twitch tag with ISD at the start :cripes:

Gotta lure him to a non-newbie system next door to legally gank.

Also has Xenuria's recent performance in the CSM where he got enough troll votes to nearly get an alternate alternate slot made him go even more nuts? I can see him thinking that was some sort of validation.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

Klyith posted:

Also has Xenuria's recent performance in the CSM where he got enough troll votes to nearly get an alternate alternate slot made him go even more nuts? I can see him thinking that was some sort of validation.

His rotten mind tells him this. Any kind of attention for this people is ok, even if it's shameful.
Have you ever seen people dressing very inappropriate? Like a man in girls swimming suit? That's what they sometimes do to get attention.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Kirs posted:

Have you ever seen people dressing very inappropriate? Like a man in girls swimming suit? That's what they sometimes do to get attention.

Sometimes I just want to feel sexy.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

ChickenWing posted:

Somebody help me settle an argument. Once upon a time we didn't like SOLAR right? Like, they were the evil bad russians up until the halloween war? I swear I remember this being the case but I have been told vehemently and at length that I am ten shades of incorrect.

Mittens and UAXDeath get on, and UAXDeath and Mactep very much don't get on, but I don't think we've ever had an active anti-SOLAR stance.

Taking sides in Russian politics is much like putting your dick into a meat grinder.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
xdeath is a cool guy irl

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Kirs posted:

His rotten mind tells him this. Any kind of attention for this people is ok, even if it's shameful.

In Russia bathing suit wears you

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Klyith posted:

The 'no ganking' in newbie systems, only applies to newbies who haven't left said system, not veteran players.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Xolve posted:

The 'no ganking' in newbie systems, only applies to newbies who haven't left said system, not veteran players.

and in fact, ganking asshats in Machariels who hang around the entrance to newbie systems is a public service.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

ChickenWing posted:

What are you saying comrade? we have always been allies with Eastasia.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

vodkat posted:

What are you saying comrade? we have always been allies with Eastasia.

And once again Chicken gets owned by my superior eve history knowledge.

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.

ChickenWing posted:

CFC wasn't much of a fan of the DRF, but after that fell apart it was really White Noise that you guys put a fatwa on when you took back the north. Then again my memory is pretty hazy of all that. If kugu hadn't been nuked we could scan the old Battle for the Franklin Towers thread, but alas.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

White noise folding like a cheap suit within the first week was extremely entertaining.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Klyith posted:

He posted a CSM XI campaign thread the day after the election or thereabout too - and seemed to have wised up that running on "I just want to reform the election process to prevent problems I haven't really established actually exist and to do 'other stuff' that I can't articulate" is not a very effective platform.

The good side of this is that now that his platform has gone from totally absurd to merely uninteresting and trivial it may actually cut down on the troll votes next year.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

vyst posted:

White noise folding like a cheap suit within the first week was extremely entertaining.

That wasn't so much a war as a "We knocked on the door, looked in the windows and no one was there, so we just started squatting here."

EDIT: I still have an old doctrine ship sitting in our staging system up there.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Apr 3, 2015

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

God dammit.

I must have just been projecting the hatred of -A- onto them. Welp.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Did White Noise go down faster or slower than CORM?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

-Troika- posted:

Did White Noise go down faster or slower than CORM?

It was over and done by day two, everything else was the grind.

EDIT: The best comparison would be TESTS defense of Delve after Fountain fell (There was no defense of delve).

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
In the past, what four-five years now, I would probably say Ncdots defense of tribute is the only time an alliance just didn't collapse under the sheer weight of the mighty goon, but then they shot themselves in the face and lost. I can't really remember how well Raiden did in Tenal, but :shrug:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Some BNI guy contracted a courier contract with 5 mil collateral to a PL member. (Reading is hard ok EvilWeasel?)

The packaged was worth 4.2 bil.

Edit - Their leadership change their staging system twice in 20 minutes during their SOTA https://soundcloud.com/extrems-tivianne/standing-orders-update-30416

Edit 2 - That's not the full SOTA, there was a bit after where they changed it to one or two jumps away from Efu.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Apr 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Unfunny Poster posted:

Some BNI guy contracted a courier contract with 40mil collateral to a PL member.

The packaged was worth 4.2 bil.

Edit - Their leadership change their staging system twice in 20 minutes during their SOTA https://soundcloud.com/extrems-tivianne/standing-orders-update-30416

The collatersal there is 5m, not 40m - the brave guy probably meant to put 5b instead :v:

• Locked thread