Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogdisaster

by Lowtax

Hick Magnet posted:

tutorial damage is off the charts...

alright I'm terrible at making a build. how in the heck?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

today i learned that cities skylines is finnish, and im glad to know that my friends enjoy finnishg game

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

mycophobia
finished far cry 2 finally. amazing game hindered somewhat by homogenous missions. cool ending

edit: even if the missions are all "go here and kill this guy" it's the journey that matters

mycophobia fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Apr 3, 2015

Scaly Haylie

the super emerald levels in sonic 3 & knuckles...such heinous bullshit

Scaly Haylie

"hm these super emeralds are the coolest thing we've ever done in a sonic game...let's never use them again." -yuji naka, 1994

Scaly Haylie

more like yuji baka

bwatts

there is more than one boss in dark souls 2 that i have never died to

deep dish peat moss

dogdisaster posted:

alright I'm terrible at making a build. how in the heck?

Pick a rogue and hit something with a status effect on it.

bwatts

if anybody wants to buy me a video game and play it with me i will do them that favour.

bog pixie

what game

bwatts

any game

bwatts

ideally bloodborne

Pro Target

killed gogmazios over here~

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

smashing my face against the wall of ornstein & smough until one of them breaks

bwatts

Awesome! posted:

smashing my face against the wall of ornstein & smough until one of them breaks

are you stuck

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

no i just got there a little while ago. my few first attempts i didnt even touch them but last time i killed fatty before i died so i am making progress

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

aaand done. smough is super easy alone when he doesnt one shot you right off the bat

Wertjoe

Picked up Bloodborne today. I've played like half of Dark Souls so this is going to be fun.
Feel free to add me on psn tdg_wertjoe

The only other goon on my friends list is classicist and he's so good at Trials Fusion that it made me stop wanting to play the game

bacalou

payday 2? any takers?

Scaly Haylie

:eyepop:

bwatts

Wertjoe posted:

Picked up Bloodborne today. I've played like half of Dark Souls so this is going to be fun.

The only other goon on my friends list is classicist and he's so good at Trials Fusion that it made me stop wanting to play the game

one time i spoke to classicist and he said "do you have any games i can beat your scores at?". he's the lance armstrong of scoreboards

3D Megadoodoo

Terraria? more like Terrible!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Cotton posted:

Nah

landy.

Jerry Cotton posted:

terraria is fun to play

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

cities skylines needs multiplayer support so you can set your city region next to your friends' and send them all the traffic :evilbuddy:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Scaly Haylie

landy. posted:

terraria is fun to play

i wish starbound was fun...

Pro Target

terraria isnt really fun to play

nvm no cake

Wertjoe posted:

i'll add you

nvm no cake

here's a video of me getting owned in a chalice dungeon in Bloodborne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIaOOHh_zWw

here's another video where i don't get owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IA1qCdZZko

Pro Target

i killed the chalice dungeon b-letting-beast yesterday ~

Pro Target

i hate dumb gbs lovecraft nerd bulklshit but bloodborne is extremely good at eliciting a sense of cosmic horror

Salmiakki

the community market is a good way to make a tiny bit of moneys

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
norcal regionals was extremely fun and now I'm making plans with some people to to socal regionals rip my wallet

----------------

Captain No-mates

bloodborne is reinforcing how seriously Bad At Videogames I am and its upsetting me

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

----------------

saboten

whys my bloodborne character so flammable

thank u bacalou

Portable Staplefrog

i beat the first boss in bloodborne and it was so hard i feel like i basically won the game. still can't find the second boss

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

nvm no cake

Portable Staplefrog posted:

i beat the first boss in bloodborne and it was so hard i feel like i basically won the game. still can't find the second boss

the first boss is a loving pushover. so is the second boss. they're tutorial bosses.

if you're having difficulty with the tutorial then maybe you should go back to mario kart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

Captain No-mates posted:

bloodborne is reinforcing how seriously Bad At Videogames I am and its upsetting me

i can come over and help if you want