Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

Rain doesn't normally drive me to drink but I'm standing in the home end so it doesn't help matters

the last time you went and it rained the game was called off

makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Tongues posted:

This is absolutely the new thread title, I don't know how to change it but as soon as I figure out consider that poo poo done. I've been following your antics with the national side over or r/aleague Dj! Killing it.

PM a mod my friend.

Saturday night will be soccer night for me, Adelaide United then Liverpool. And my Liverpool supporting Uncle-in-law will be in town so hopefully he'll bring the beers :D

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
We are so much better with Broich back it's not even funny

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
Keep us updated Brisbanes and Marinators, I've got the FotMob app which is fine if all you want is the score but it doesn't capture the proper feelings of football, like your rages your despairs, your nihilistic existentialist soliloquies.

Also, because I've recently spent all my money on the FFA senior coaches course I've got no money for pms. Anyone who wants to get the thread title changed and wants to message Gigi go right ahead.

Finally, and once again, disband Perth.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tongues posted:

Finally, and once again, disband Perth.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
lol nice goal, anticipating a 'get hosed south of the tweed' post from byolante

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Alex_R posted:

lol nice goal, anticipating a 'get hosed south of the tweed' post from byolante

The only conspiracy emenating from south of the Tweed tonight is possible match fixing. Ccm are awful

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
holy moly, that was amazing

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
i'm glad you are getting to see a decent performance byolante, after the craziness that was the phoenix game

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Lustica did a rabona. what the gently caress is going on

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Nobody knows

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you

Tongues posted:

Also, because I've recently spent all my money on the FFA senior coaches course I've got no money for pms.

Hell yeah, are we going to see you coaching in the A-League soon Tongues?

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
love that defending by hingert

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Perth deciding to ignore an investigation plus this insanity means the roars season has risen from the dead. This sort of thing is supposed to happen in another few days not right now

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Also berisha dived for our sins

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

Also berisha dived for our sins

lmao nice

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
5-0, get hosed mariners

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
They have scored more goals tonight than I have seen at Suncorp since Christmas

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

They have scored more goals tonight than I have seen at Suncorp since Christmas

same

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Well we have scored one more than I thought.

Shipping 6 so far is also believable. Our backline is poo.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MiniSune posted:

Shipping poo

:eyepop:

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

A fair synopsis.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
That sure was a game of football that happened

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Mustafa posted:

Hell yeah, are we going to see you coaching in the A-League soon Tongues?

Any day now, poo poo was easy as gently caress once they shut up all the old bitters bitching about the fact that 442 and sweepers are not explicitly catered for in the national curriculum. I heartily recommend it though for anyone who wants to get into coaching since they've set it up to be appropriate to any level or age group. I'm now a FFA C level coach and it took two Sundays and $100 that my club paid for. B level was a lot more intense and costs around 2 grand though I think.

It also looks like the mariners won't be making a late finals charge, whereas the roar have at least got the memo and are determined to have a crack.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

That sure was a game of football that happened

What was it like at the ground? I'm not imagining many people, but I bet it was fun as gently caress for you lot in the den/shed/rumpus room whatever you're calling yourself

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tongues posted:

Any day now, poo poo was easy as gently caress once they shut up all the old bitters bitching about the fact that 442 and sweepers are not explicitly catered for in the national curriculum. I heartily recommend it though for anyone who wants to get into coaching since they've set it up to be appropriate to any level or age group. I'm now a FFA C level coach and it took two Sundays and $100 that my club paid for. B level was a lot more intense and costs around 2 grand though I think.

It also looks like the mariners won't be making a late finals charge, whereas the roar have at least got the memo and are determined to have a crack.

Can I be your assistant manager, I have taken and passed my FA level 1 course

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Alex_R posted:

Can I be your assistant manager, I have taken and passed my FA level 1 course

You're hired. I'll accept anyone who's ever played football manager before because I've never done it and I'll need help with the transfer window when buying players off YouTube

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tongues posted:

You're hired. I'll accept anyone who's ever played football manager before because I've never done it and I'll need help with the transfer window when buying players off YouTube

I too play FM to the detriment of my social life

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

What was it like at the ground? I'm not imagining many people, but I bet it was fun as gently caress for you lot in the den/shed/rumpus room whatever you're calling yourself

There were only about six thousand since it's a week night and it was raining all day but we had a great time in the den asking reddy if he was drunk, letting him know it was his shout and suggesting he might not be as good as danny vukovich. afterwards the team came over to say hello to us and I shook hands with solozarno.I had a good evening :shobon:

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Alex_R posted:

I too play FM to the detriment of my social life

I've never played football manager before,I started reading an LP to see what all the fuss was about but I get enough fancy spreadsheets at work.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

There were only about six thousand since it's a week night and it was raining all day but we had a great time in the den asking reddy if he was drunk, letting him know it was his shout and suggesting he might not be as good as danny vukovich. afterwards the team came over to say hello to us and I shook hands with solozarno.I had a good evening :shobon:

Reddy is definitely the easiest keeper to pick on, one or more of his parents was a Christmas elf based upon ear shape alone

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
I guess there are no City or Wanderers fans on the boards lol

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
So perth got sent a second show cause notice because the salary cap breaches are larger than originally thought. Brisbane roar to make another final series lol

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Lol if Perth don't hate us already they're going to despise us now.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Byolante posted:

So perth got sent a second show cause notice because the salary cap breaches are larger than originally thought. Brisbane roar to make another final series lol

Hoping they win from 7th in a top 6 tourney.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
as a fan of sydney fc i think they will win tonight, however as it's raining, having fox sports in hd and being bitchmade, i'm supporting from my couch and not the stadium even though it's only a couple of miles away

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
liking the ryall / ibini link up play

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
ghostposting in a tumbleweed a league thread :cool:

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
lmao that the manager and staff have to sit on plastic patio chairs with an umbrella to keep dry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thel
Apr 28, 2010

This is basically Sydney FC vs Eugene Galekovic at the moment (and Galekovic is winning so far).

• Locked thread