Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007
alright i don't think zed was a good pick and this is opening up ryu for another ryusad.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Schiavona posted:

YoungBuck's face looking at Mao+Sej+Thresh was halfway to Nien's

"give me hecarim, i want to get to the afterlife as fast as possible"

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
:siren: Ryu Zed :siren:

exethan posted:

alright i don't think zed was a good pick and this is opening up ryu for another ryusad.jpg

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
loving :laffo: Airwaks

stump collector
May 28, 2007
we got youngbuck

doing nothign

stump collector
May 28, 2007
ryuhappy.jpg

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
did Soren just ult into a Zed q and die from the ult damage

stump collector
May 28, 2007
it is ryu's duty to destroy everyone in his path so that he can lose again to faker on the biggest stage in the world

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
soren is not faker

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
Better luck next split, Wolves

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

Youngbuck is a bad player

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Ryu: :unsmigghh:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I can't find any clips of it but my favorite youngbuck moment is him flanking full teams at baron as trundle (or any of: shyvana renekton mundo) and just getting destroyed while his team stands on the other side and does nothing for 15-20 seconds while he dies. this happened no fewer than 10 times during the tank top meta

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Annie should have started working on a Triforce so she could have finished it before Youngbuck.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
not only are CW playing badly their mid laner is solo shoving against a top laner across the map and this team is bizarrely bad

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

At least someone shut down that annie

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lmao rip CW

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I absolutely love how ballsy Loulex is playing this Sejuani, he just keeps going in on practically 0 HP, being incredibly disruptive and somehow surviving in surprisingly many fights.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
Airwaks is such a miserable jungler.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
loving respect to kasing man, he was just a nami 1 trick pony to me but man has stepped up like a mad oval office

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

"everything but more"

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Alright who is going to win the CLG / Liquid best of 5?

I predict that any ego driven vayne picks will result in a hilarious loss

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Odoamne has the desk presence of porridge

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

exethan posted:

I think CLG but this one is even because they've been trending opposite ways. I think Piglet and Dlift will go HAM on eachother.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

exethan posted:

Either way we are bound to see at least two or three major psychological meltdowns. Highest potential schadenfreude of any first round series.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
CLG sucks bad lately and liquid has been improving. CLG seems better overall. however, CLG always folds during playoffs so i wouldn't be surprised to see them lose in horrible fashion today

it would be good if they could start the NALCS match early due to h2k doing god's work of dispatching CW as soon as possible

stump collector fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Apr 4, 2015

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

exethan posted:

Xpecial exists to crush Doublelift's hopes and dreams so I'm guessing Liquid 3-0.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
I think CLG will win but I hope they're gonna lose.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i hope bad drafting teams lose every game mostly

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

TL has awful drafting. That combined with the (assumed) fragility of their team morale leads me to think CLG take this.

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
Aphromoo needs to play engage supports to win, Morgana/Thresh/Blitz. He carries that whole team.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

How are you going to compare Doublelift and Piglet when Piglet has actually won things.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Hypocrisy posted:

How are you going to compare Doublelift and Piglet when Piglet has actually won things.

Good at Vayne

[and willing to pick it when they shouldn't]

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha HotShotGG's hair

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

Hypocrisy posted:

Both are overly emotional manbabies.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Hotshots interview was basically "yea we've been in a downward spiral of suckitude but we shouldnt change anything & even though we always crumble in the playoffs this time we won't."

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
In my dream scenario CLG wins 2 games, then loses 2, then for the final game a trembling panicing Hotshot subs himself in.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

I hope we get the return of the Nasus backdoor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
alright they definitely filled up a massive amount of dead time with garbage analysis and boring drivel

• Locked thread