Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
Please put Aphro on someone other than Janna or Soraka, please.

Edit: Woo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Urgod pick!

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Killed By Death posted:

TL has awful drafting. That combined with the (assumed) fragility of their team morale leads me to think CLG take this.

So what you're saying is their just like CLG ?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lmfao lee sin pick

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

exethan posted:

lmfao lee sin pick

RIP CLG

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I still feel like support Naut isn't good.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

TF vs Urgot in mid. I gotta give the laning edge to Urgot there but I can see it being a win lane/lose game situation for the robot crab.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

why would CLG choose to lane swap with a vlad top? isn't vlad one of the most farm-dependent top laners?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

loving lmao, link

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Urgod, though, I 100% believe in.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Tales of Woe posted:

why would CLG choose to lane swap with a vlad top? isn't vlad one of the most farm-dependent top laners?

They wanted to freeze top against rumble and deny him and they messed it up, and yes, vlad is super item dependent

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
What a weird-rear end fight

stump collector
May 28, 2007
this is gonna be a

blood bath

*rushes CDR boots*

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

CLG hmmmmm

exethan posted:

this is gonna be a

blood bath

*rushes CDR boots*

rushing CDR boots on TF seems weirder

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
classic link

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Firebert posted:

classic link

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I don't understand why anyone in the world builds CDR Boots on any mage when you can just run 9x Scaling CDR blues and either get Sorc Shoes or Merc Treads depending on how ahead/behind you are.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Libertine posted:

I don't understand why anyone in the world builds CDR Boots on any mage when you can just run 9x Scaling CDR blues and either get Sorc Shoes or Merc Treads depending on how ahead/behind you are.

they're the cheapest tier 2 shoes not counting mobos and ignoring taibis which are only for Tanks [duh]

its really strange

fnox
May 19, 2013

what in the gently caress was the point of that gate?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

fnox posted:

Firebert posted:

classic link

stump collector
May 28, 2007

fnox posted:

thought he was in urf mode

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I don't see any way in which CLG can close out this game because split pushing with mages is not really a way you can win the game after the outer turrets are down.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Libertine posted:

I don't see any way in which CLG can close out this game because split pushing with mages is not really a way you can win the game after the outer turrets are down.

They're just trying to prevent the 5v5 fight right now. with Teleport and Gate they can just keep pulling Liquid where they want.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Xpecial is really good at League of Legends. Never forget.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

i know they reduced the dmg on smite but is it just lovely now? season 5 has so many like non-smites on these big objectives

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Ahahaha TL is down 4 towers but only 1k gold

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

:laffo: that attempted dive on Rumble, holy poo poo. Did they get anyone in that? I know Quas survived

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Allyn posted:

:laffo: that attempted dive on Rumble, holy poo poo. Did they get anyone in that? I know Quas survived

No. 3 for 0.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Not sure WTF TL is trying to do with this baron but this game is hilarious. CLG has no path to win, but TL isn't really doing anything to win any time soon either.

e - lmao nevermind CLG just decides to force TL to win.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
:getin:

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I'm glad CLG is always CLG.

Seriously though. Xpecial owns CLG's soul.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
link is so loving bad

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
CLG would be so far ahead if Link didn't make that insanely dumb dive onto Rumble at bot lane

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Guys their ADC is right in my face, it must be that he's a moron like our ADC and not blatantly baiting me into this bush.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Firebert posted:

link is so loving bad

The same could be said about everyone on CLG.

Sheesh Xpecial, have some mercy. You played with that man at Season 3 Allstars!

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
Vintage Doublelift

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

There is some recent doublelift interview where he is like

"yea i think teams still think its 2014, and they just blow everything to kill me and then my team cleans them up" - doublelift, on the difference between 2015 CLG & old CLG

yea they really cleaned Liquid up after that catch :laugh:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Hypocrisy posted:

The same could be said about everyone on CLG.

Zion is fine, Aphromoo is fine. CLG forgot how to draft over the last few weeks, it's ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Did Riv just said "after being backs against the robe"?!

• Locked thread