Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Don't worry CLG kogmaw doesn't get much stronger now :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

I'm really excited for some passive aggressive as gently caress doublelift interviews in t-minus 60 minutes

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Schiavona posted:

I'm really excited for some passive aggressive as gently caress doublelift interviews in t-minus 60 minutes

i don't know man karthus and vlad is pretty strong in the late game

*everyone gets caught out over and over*

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Giant death bug running wild.

Hybrid Corki in this particular matchup seems really weird but gently caress it it's working.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
piglet's going to break the fourth place curse

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Schiavona posted:

Since when is Doublelift passive aggressive? Whatever dumb poo poo Doublelift thinks he says openly.

I wouldn't be too excited TL fans. Beating noted bad team CLG doesn't mean you won't choke hilariously just like last split.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
The only remaining question is who's going to arrogantly lock in Vayne in game 3?

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
Oh my god rivington just end your loving sentence.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Zion has just been disgracefully bad on Vladimir this game.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Get kog'mawed

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
Why does Zion seem to start every fight with a huge chunk of health missing?

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Violently Car posted:

He seems to go out of his way to block all the corki rockets.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Violently Car posted:

He pools on the way to the fight while spamming E and not hitting anything to regen? v:shobon:v

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Violently Car posted:

Cause he's Vlad. If he wants to land a Q he has to eat Kog'maw spit/glitterlance/rockets/phosphorus bombs.

CLG got the Vlad ult/Karthus combo off though. They might reach the point where even with all those shields Karthus will just murder Kog'maw even after he's dead.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

The only remaining question is who's going to arrogantly lock in Vayne in game 3?

haha this is the true question, i'm betting on piglet.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Violently Car posted:

Because even after an impressive early start he still has huge team fighting positioning issues with some super questionable teleport calls.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

the ole bash bros aphromoo & doublelift flash back in to make their 1 for none into an 2 for ace

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
420 no scope squad cleaning up

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
xmithie hit zero ults that entire game

amazing

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Or CLG can blow all their CC on Nunu, have Zion miss his hemoplague, and die to an angry Kog'maw.

On the bright side, my predicted 3-0 victory for TL is looking drat good.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
it'd be nice to see piglet bring back the SKT domination and not lose a single playoff game in NALCS

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
its been like 5 splits and clg still haven't changed their core of the team

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
I think XDG broke Xmithie.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

"What is CLG's style, is the question?" - Jatt

Losing is their style Jatt.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

SaberToothedPie posted:

its been like 5 splits and clg still haven't changed their core of the team

Link just needs 1 more split man

Bankerfox
Oct 11, 2012
Why does a team who sucks at team fighting but is good at rotations, not go for a max split push comp or a fast push? Why do they keep trying to team fight? :psyboom:

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Libertine posted:

and they've perfected it

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Firebert posted:

xmithie hit zero ults that entire game

amazing

He hit one against Kog!

...Who was alone...

...And he was on the other side from his team...

...Who was too busy spending twelve seconds killing a nunu.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?

Asema posted:

remember when people wanted to keep keith

yeah. i'm glad that poo poo is over. piglet owns.

xpecial and piglet showing their bot lane synergy by both not wearing the jackets.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
Holy poo poo that fail reel goddamn xmithie :riot:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Transient People posted:

He hit one against Kog!

...Who was alone...

...And he was on the other side from his team...

...Who was too busy spending twelve seconds killing a nunu.

was it the fight near mid where kogmaw accidently walked right ontop of sejuani and then xmithie spent the next 6 seconds of his miserable life running away? i guess he can hit them point blank (sometimes, he missed it on nunu in the red buff death brush...)

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Firebert posted:

was it the fight near mid where kogmaw accidently walked right ontop of sejuani and then xmithie spent the next 6 seconds of his miserable life running away? i guess he can hit them point blank (sometimes, he missed it on nunu in the red buff death brush...)

Yes, that was the one, Kog was in the back river brush and Xmithie walked onto him and had to bail.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013

Transient People posted:

Holy poo poo that fail reel goddamn xmithie :riot:

I'm not up to date on the official posting standards, what does :riot: signify here? Just that he's bad?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Savage Cracker posted:

Link just needs 1 more split man

Link is an easy target for CLG complaints but I think it's clear that CLG's coaching staff and analysts are terrible.

Redmark posted:

I'm not up to date on the official posting standards, what does :riot: signify here? Just that he's bad?

It's Jax doing the Psyduck pose.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
the analysis in between games makes me want to die because i feel like everything could be covered in a couple sentences at the next pick and ban

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Libertine posted:

Haha, seriously, they had trouble finding their identity in the early split, what with their huge wins and playmaking, but they've finally come together into CLG.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

exethan posted:

the analysis in between games makes me want to die because i feel like everything could be covered in a couple sentences at the next pick and ban

I dunno, I think that fail reel plus PHWOOP sound effects from Phreak was pretty goddamn quality. That was like the brutalest breakdown of a jungler's fails ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I think CLG was really good this split (so like 6 or 7 games against teams with subs) until they threw the teamfight against TSM when they contested the 5th dragon. ever since then they've been completely worthless. That loss also kept them from going to IEM Katowice iirc

• Locked thread