Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Fauxshiz posted:

I hope the season finale is a direct port of the ending to Unforgiven.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B5lFuTUhso

That would make me so happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SublimeDelusions
Jun 19, 2005
Dentyne Fire + Dentyne Ice = End of World?
Well according to some things I have read : the released synopsis of the series finale looks as though it is a major shootout with Boyd, Ava, and Raylan that implies a high body count .

Frankly, I get the feeling Raylan is done with the law after last week's episode, although a part of me still hopes he isn't. I still get the overwhelming feeling he will still likely wind up dying though. With only two episodes left though, it won't be long until we know how it wraps up.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a cop posted:

The Strain owns.

Hey look, the worst opinion in TV IV!

mewse
May 2, 2006

SublimeDelusions posted:

Well according to some things I have read : the released synopsis of the series finale looks as though it is a major shootout with Boyd, Ava, and Raylan that implies a high body count .

Frankly, I get the feeling Raylan is done with the law after last week's episode, although a part of me still hopes he isn't. I still get the overwhelming feeling he will still likely wind up dying though. With only two episodes left though, it won't be long until we know how it wraps up.

I think Boone is gonna find Raylan's family

Electromax
May 6, 2007
I think Winona has acted as the damsel in distress enough already, let her stay out of this one.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler

Electromax posted:

I think Winona has acted as the damsel in distress enough already, let her stay out of this one.

Agreed. That scene in season 4 finale in the nursery is so bad rear end they shouldn't try to out so it.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I am comforted by the knowledge that this show has not been written by Cormac McCarthy.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
A good bad ugly shootout with Raylan Boyd and Boone could be fun

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Raylan's done being a marshall, that much is obvious. After that... who knows? Most threads go crazy with speculation at this point, but none of us have any decent idea.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

When I saw the scene with Vasquez yelling, all I could hear was Luz impersonating Major Horton from Band of Brothers

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
Wynn Duffy is going to drop the Goonslinger and is going to use a machete and a blowtorch to make his corpse as small as he possibly can to avenge Mikey. Then he and Avery Markham are going to kill each other, or he gets to ride off into the sunset in his Winnebago after Markham's dead.
Neither Boyd nor Raylan will be anywhere near Markham and the Goonslinger for the last two episodes, as they will be battling it out in the hills of Kentucky.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I would love for the Goonslinger having Raylan dead to rights but Wynn saving the day. Puts a bullet in Boon, drops the gun, then walks away. I don't know why I would like to see it happen but I that's how I would like to see things go down. Just enough of a redemption for Wynn to ride off into the sunset.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Wynn rides off into the sunset after suddenly running down the Goonslinger with the Winnebago from offscreen.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

"I don't know why I know that; I took four years of Spanish."

Tide posted:

I would love for the Goonslinger having Raylan dead to rights but Wynn saving the day. Puts a bullet in Boon, drops the gun, then walks away. I don't know why I would like to see it happen but I that's how I would like to see things go down. Just enough of a redemption for Wynn to ride off into the sunset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJVM8k3A44E&feature=youtu.be&t=11

Like this?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I would be happy with that.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

tomapot posted:

Agreed. That scene in season 4 finale in the nursery is so bad rear end they shouldn't try to out so it.

one of the best tv shootouts ever imo

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Tide posted:

Just enough of a redemption for Wynn to ride off into the sunset.

I thought his last scene with Mikey was that redemption. While they rightly left the full nature of their relationship ambiguous, it was a really touching scene with actual compassion. Granted, it was compassion from one stone-cold gangster to another, but there was some serious humanity up in the Wynnabego while Mikey was bleeding out.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Mexican standoff between Raylan, Boyd and Goonslinger. Both Raylan and Boyd have their doubts. Raylan's got his baby and Boyd's got Ava. Goonslinger is all in. Everything is quiet, but the music slowly, gradually starts to swell. Its a classic western theme: Journey's Don't Stop Believing. Extreme close-ups of the guys' faces as they look back and forth at each other, wondering who will draw first. Raylan twitches, a gunshot rings out and the picture smash cuts to black. Utter silence.

I'll take my Emmy now, thank you.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Irish Joe posted:

Mexican standoff between Raylan, Boyd and Goonslinger. Both Raylan and Boyd have their doubts. Raylan's got his baby and Boyd's got Ava. Goonslinger is all in. Everything is quiet, but the music slowly, gradually starts to swell. Its a classic western theme: Journey's Don't Stop Believing. Extreme close-ups of the guys' faces as they look back and forth at each other, wondering who will draw first. Raylan twitches, a gunshot rings out and the picture smash cuts to black. Utter silence.

I'll take my Emmy now, thank you.

If anything like this happens I'm holding you personally responsible.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

That's some loving soprano's ending bullshit.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

spankmeister posted:

That's some loving soprano's ending bullshit.

:thejoke:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I want him to successfully gun down his enemies and ride off into the sunset

E: on a horse

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

Fetus Tree posted:

And by "him" you mean Boon, right?

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Fetus Tree posted:

Or he could wind up like that other fellow who chased a whale to the ends of the earth, only to drown for his troubles.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hughmoris posted:

Or he could wind up like that other fellow who chased a whale to the ends of the earth, only to drown for his troubles.

I remember that dude. Didn't he have a blue car?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Irish Joe posted:

Mexican standoff between Raylan, Boyd and Goonslinger. Both Raylan and Boyd have their doubts. Raylan's got his baby and Boyd's got Ava. Goonslinger is all in. Everything is quiet, but the music slowly, gradually starts to swell. Its a classic western theme: Journey's Don't Stop Believing. Extreme close-ups of the guys' faces as they look back and forth at each other, wondering who will draw first. Raylan twitches, a gunshot rings out and the picture smash cuts to Constable Bob Sweeney. Utter silence.

ftfy

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

The wound still hasn't healed.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
2 left :ohdear:

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Yup. I am hoping for a good bit of resolution of side characters tonight with the finale being all about Raylan v Boyd

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Was that Eli Thompson Boyd carjacked?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Did Boyd carjack Shea Whigham?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Yup

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

May, Raylan has to put down the Goonslinger at this point.

Parachute
May 18, 2003
Double live from Japan, all killer no filler!

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Constable Bob, mounting up for one last ride :3:

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Constable Bob :allears:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3692795&pagenumber=31&perpage=40#post443659426

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
If this gets constable bob killed I'm gonna be sad. :smith:

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Ugly In The Morning posted:

If this gets constable bob killed I'm gonna be sad. :smith:

I think it just did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU