Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Avocados posted:

Dr Bronner's Magic Soap. I heard good things about it, so why not? It comes with schizophrenic word salad for free.

I buy this stuff by the gallon, lasts about a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Free float should enhance performance over long distances.

Camera lens?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Etrips posted:

Camera lens?

Swedish Made Penis Pump

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Free float should enhance performance over long distances.

Weirdest condom ever.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

JPrime posted:

Weirdest condom ever.

Ribbed and airholed for her pleasure

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Crain posted:

Bought the new Steven Universe mobile game. Pretty fun.

This is absolutely the best $3 I've ever spent. It's such a charming homage to Paper Mario/Mario RPG, and there's so many little show references.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Cierra posted:

Started a new job. Bought a pair of shoes to celebrate. :toot:

So ugly. What brand are they?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Avocados posted:

Dr Bronner's Magic Soap. I heard good things about it, so why not? It comes with schizophrenic word salad for free.

The peppermint kind leaves your undercarriage feeling tingly. Doesn't feel bad, just a bit :stonklol:

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

PhazonLink posted:

So ugly. What brand are they?

By the logo, they're Frye's.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

and some toilet paper

I feel like I should buy this if only so when people use my shitter they'll leave it thinking I'm a serial killer/rapist.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! posted:

I feel like I should buy this if only so when people use my shitter they'll leave it thinking I'm a serial killer/rapist.

Given the rest of his post, he's either that or he's married to a real doll. Maybe both.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Bottom Liner posted:

Given the rest of his post, he's either that or he's married to a real doll. Maybe both.

He uses it to wipe the doll's arse after she poops. I bet you can get a sex doll that poops. In Japan.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
all the better to glomp you with

Aphrodite posted:

Maybe wait until it works though. Lollipop is pretty bad right now.

gently caress Lollipop. I updated my Nexus 7 and god drat it's laggy as gently caress. The Internet cuts out randomly, downloaded books disappear when I'm reading, if the books even load, and apps claim they don't exist.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
It's my birthday coming up, so snagged me one of these jerseys;

some tickets to the game on the 10th against the Giants, and a new pads hat for our baby girl.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

VendaGoat posted:

Swedish Made Penis Pump

That sort of thing really isn't my bag, baby.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
It would be a pretty great prank to read a book on the subway with that cover and when people give you judgmental looks you could show it's the bible.

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.

dovetaile posted:

Aw yeah just bought two tickets to DC's Craft Beer Festival! One for me and one for the boyfriend (it's not only one of his birthday presents; it's also on his birthday!)

At Nat's Park? Went last year, wrongfully pregamed, ended up talking to the PBR table for 30 minutes, ripped my pants, and then we got lost in Capital Hill looking for Shake Shack.

Great time.

Grabbed this watch:

Each watch is one of a kind made from a section of a Jean-Michel Basquiat painting. More info here:
http://www.komono.com/culture/15-2014-09-30-jean-michel-basquiat-x-komono

This shirt:

Really dig the Nehru collar, and the shirt is a great fit.

Also some $15 sunglasses:

dongsweep
Nov 28, 2004

~ P * R * I * D * E ~

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

some clothes

a book cover

and some toilet paper

When I was in Japan I saw a ton of posters for that hand with an eye thing, what show is that and why does it seem so popular?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
It's called Parasyte and it's just really good.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

squarerandom posted:

It's my birthday coming up, so snagged me one of these jerseys;

some tickets to the game on the 10th against the Giants, and a new pads hat for our baby girl.

Good stuff, I like the retro jersey. I'm glad your team is relevant again, crush the Giants!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Trabant posted:

The peppermint kind leaves your undercarriage feeling tingly. Doesn't feel bad, just a bit :stonklol:

I learned this shortly after posting. None of the Amazon reviews chimed in about that :saddowns:.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Avocados posted:

I learned this shortly after posting. None of the Amazon reviews chimed in about that :saddowns:.

I use the tea tree oil version instead. All of the benefits, none of the tingle. Also, very good for oily skin. Buy it by the gallon and you can find it for under $40.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Cierra posted:

This isn't the usual rainbow-colored moonwalk crap worn by ironic imbeciles that get compliments around here, good job on having actual nice shoes.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Yeah congratulations on buying a new pair of shoes that look like an old pair of shoes :rolleyes:.

Seriously those are nice shoes. So are rainbow ones.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Those shoes are ugly

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

PCOS Bill posted:

Why are you always such an obnoxious little twit?

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

1redflag posted:

I use the tea tree oil version instead. All of the benefits, none of the tingle. Also, very good for oily skin. Buy it by the gallon and you can find it for under $40.

Supposedly ticks don't like peppermint so outdoorsmen prefer the peppermint version. Probably an old wives tale though.

Comatoast has a new favorite as of 17:38 on Apr 4, 2015

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice
Just ordered this:

And this:

A Raspberry Pi 2 and a Beaglebone Black, along with assorted cases, power supplies, and a flash card with an OS for the pi.. I figure I can hook the Pi up to my TV and use the web browser to watch stuff like Twitch on my big screen instead of my monitor, because the web browser on the PS4 is just unbelievably lovely.

The Beaglebone Black is for more general messing around and software development of small projects; I tried dual booting with Windows and Linux for a while, and it ended up being more trouble than it was worth. Running linux in a VM is just barely slow enough that it bothers me. So I'll run Ubuntu or something on the Black and use that instead of building an entirely separate computer that would be way more than what I need.

Now I just need to figure out a way to switch keyboard and mouse input from my desktop machine to the black that's more graceful than unplugging everything and moving it over.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass

Coca Koala posted:

Now I just need to figure out a way to switch keyboard and mouse input from my desktop machine to the black that's more graceful than unplugging everything and moving it over.
Search for a KVM Switch

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

new phone

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Cierra posted:

Frye is really good stuff. Just sent two pairs of their shoes to get resoled (after 8 years of very frequent use), while the boots are shaping up to be nearly indestructible.

Minus Pants
Jul 18, 2004

(with firmware hack to E8)

colas
Feb 14, 2007

The hell's that thing?

32 rolls mad cheap amazon prime 2 day free shipping so my butt was only dirty for 48 hours

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Minus Pants posted:

colas posted:

The hell's that thing?

Looks like a FLIR E4. Perfect when you want to pretend you're the Predator.

Content:
Twelve of these

Leinenkugel's Big Butt Doppelbock

And a boneless leg of lamb for tomorrow.

The Science Goy
Mar 27, 2007

Where did you learn to drive?

Android Bicyclist posted:

Twelve of these

Leinenkugel's Big Butt Doppelbock

This is some good stuff. I have tried a few different bocks this season, and this one's my second favorite. I could only get one glass of my favorite, as the brewery was just running out of that single-run batch when I first found out about it :(

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

colas posted:

The hell's that thing?

He's talking his stalking to the next level.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Hey me too

along with a otterbox case and some other doodads

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

cyberia posted:

And some jewellery (necklace / bracelet combo):

Are you an Italian pimp? Dang bro.

I bought this Striiv Smart pedometer from Woot a few days ago, since grad school has made me plump and lazy. It has a 2" color touch screen, a built-in game, several motivational challenges, and a week-long battery life.

It's adorable, convenient, and I love it.

Not pictured: 2 corduroy jackets and a wool blazer from thrift shops for $20 total

Tulip Candy
Jan 23, 2007

I love tuna fish and field mouse pudding.
Just bought my first set of business cards and now I'm really scared about using a really stupid design idea for it, seeing as I gave myself the title of designer on the drat things. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Minus Pants posted:

Eagerly anticipating an 'ask me about being a Ghostbuster' thread.