Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He had 30% too much body left to be a dreadnought, but the techmarine was off his tits on space drugs and thought this would be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
Alternative; This is the guy who bucks the no-helmet trend, and is, instead, wearing no shirt, pants, or shoes.

The machine spirit stares at balls so much during the day, it thinks it's part of an unbound detachment with Slaan allies if you know what I'm saying.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He has to sit like that because the ammo bins block the normal seat. He has a 15 degree arc where he can't shoot the turret without hitting himself in the back of the head.

He thinks it's worth it.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

thespaceinvader posted:

Eh, I'm sure he's not actually wearing the rest of the armour and can just climb out of the inside.The hatch is purely decorative, the power armour is the actual viewport.

Underneath the helmet isn't a Marine it's just an orc. The ultimate looted stealth tank.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

thespaceinvader posted:

Eh, I'm sure he's not actually wearing the rest of the armour and can just climb out of the inside.The hatch is purely decorative, the power armour is the actual viewport.

So he's like a newscaster? Professional-wear up top where people can see, boxer shorts and slippers below the desk?

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Somebody needs to draw all of these suggestions.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
One of the passengers tried to get out through the port, got stuck, and they had to pull him out and leave the armor in place. Everyone calls him "Square Peg Greg" now. Sometimes they hide booze in the suit.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

thespaceinvader posted:

In the grim darkness of the future, there is only Max Headroom!

Edit: Seriously, look at how Matt Frewer has to sit in the suit - http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/2/8285139/max-headroom-oral-history-80s-cyberpunk-interview

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
I once put two chainswords on a guardsman to make an Assassin. Ukrainians do something similar to produce Repentia alts. Sexy repentia alts. http://www.ebay.com/itm/FEMALE-SORORITA-BATTLE-SISTER-WITH-CHAINSWORDS-/181705472048?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4e7d7830

Almost cheaper than actual GW. http://www.ebay.com/itm/FEMALE-SORORITA-SISTER-WITH-SWORD-AND-GUN-/181674291505?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4ca1b131

Suggestion that Tau may not all be gay http://www.ebay.com/itm/FEMALE-NAKED-RESTING-TAU-SNIPER-WARRIOR-/171723533291?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fb852beb

Bette Midler in Hocus Pocus: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FEMALE-SORORITA-BATTLE-SISTER-MISTRESS-/181705557382?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4e7ec586

Bring your war orphan to pogrom day http://www.ebay.com/itm/FEMALE-SORORITA-BATTLE-SISTER-MISTRESS-WITH-YOUNG-PROGENIUM-/181705608825?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4e7f8e79 I do believe that's a french mait waistcoat there.

JcDent fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Apr 5, 2015

Sivores
May 25, 2008

All about that bass,
that smooth jazzy bass.

JcDent posted:

links and :words:

You forgot easily the best one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171714381637

"I only give my bolter Beneful"

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Just got that tau model, thanks guys. For a friend.

For Hixson.

He likes Anime.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Sivores posted:

You forgot easily the best one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171714381637

"I only give my bolter Beneful"

She must have a lot of upper body strength

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

loving amazing.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Improbable Lobster posted:

She must have a lot of upper body strength

I'm wondering about the strength of her spine and hips!

Sivores
May 25, 2008

All about that bass,
that smooth jazzy bass.

I think I used to play with that toy as a child. In all seriousness though it reminds me of old miniature sets that would have things like that and goddammit I want to make/ own one now.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

I <3 u

Dr Hemulen
Jan 25, 2003

You are so posting in the wrong thread. That is adorable!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Looks like an old Jurassic park set. The skull dozer prob even has a chunk of skulls you can remove!

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

:killdozer:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
skulldozer

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also, I legitimately almost like those Ukrainian Sororitas.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Ugleb posted:

I'm wondering about the strength of her spine and hips!

Chaos ain't got to explain poo poo. I just ignored it because, lol corrupted Sororitas.

I just wish they hadn't gone for lovely old bolters, but getting good guns is like small company cryptone. Hell, even with Corvus Belli, chainrifle is the only one that looks good/memorable.

Also, that hunter episode is awesome.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
IT CAME FROM FACEBOOK!!!

It's okay, they are lightning bolts, not S's. There is so much refusal to accept that people might see it as a nazi symbol that it has to be willful ignorance.

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice
The rest of the marine looks pretty good, albeit a little bland.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
I've found the more someone uses "custom" as opposed to "conversion" the worse painter/modeler they tend to be.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

SRM posted:

I've found the more someone uses "custom" as opposed to "conversion" the worse painter/modeler they tend to be.

House paint is still paint dammit!

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
That first one probably looked good until it rolled around in the bottom of a tacklebox for a few years.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

PyroDwarf posted:

IT CAME FROM FACEBOOK!!!

It's okay, they are lightning bolts, not S's. There is so much refusal to accept that people might see it as a nazi symbol that it has to be willful ignorance.

Ironically a traditional yellow lightning bolt would contrast well and make it look a little more interesting because it's quite boring atm

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Just zag it the other way.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Just zag it the other way.

Then it's mirror-nazism.

Which is worse.

Because it's closer than it appears.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
But in the mirror universe the Nazis were the good guys.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

I meant that they should just do one larger colourful lightning bolt

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
I have found evidence that the 7th US signal brigade are in league with the mirror nazis, and also, even more nefariously, the double mirror nazis.

http://www.militarypinsandpatches.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=2209

Also; Illuminati (pyramid), and Huitzilopochtli; bloodthirsy Aztec god that demands for human sacrifice (step pyramid).

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Oh, you don't know the half of it.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Indolent Bastard posted:

House paint is still paint dammit!

When I dug my 15 year old minis out of storage I was expecting to see something like this. Surprisingly mine looked less like they had been dropped in a toilet.

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
land shark

land shark

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
Sorry but that rules.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sorry but that thing has flukes. It is a whale. Shark tails are vertical.

My immersion is ruined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
Well, whales are said to have descended from mammalian-quadrupeds :engleft: