Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
For every white person I make feel uncomfortable with an ethnic slur, I high five the universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

For every white person I make feel uncomfortable with an ethnic slur, I high five the universe.

Everyone else who feels this way, please not that you are agreeing with the Taint Reaper.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Bicyclops posted:

Everyone else who feels this way, please not that you are agreeing with the Taint Reaper.

I am proud to be of the same mind with the being who reaps taints.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Wamdoodle posted:

I am proud to be of the same mind with the being who reaps taints.

:dogbutton:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
a mosquito, my libido

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Taint reaper is an anime

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

April Games Chat Thread: now with an unsurprising taint reaping on every page!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
christ and its only the fifth of april

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

i made a thread where people can discuss their favourite tombstone

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3711310

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

VideoGames posted:

christ and its only the fifth of april
The gunpowder taint reap and plot.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

:captainpop:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
ask not for whom the taint reaps

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Fear the (taint) Reaper might be the next thread title, if he keeps reaping at the current rate

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Me: Coming home from a long day at the video game mines, only to see my house is on fire and my children are slowly eating each other's insides while shrieking about ethics and why jokes are bad, "What the F*CK?!!!!!"

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

I bought new Dark Souls 2 even though I'm a baby who ragequit Demon's Souls and traded it in after 45 minutes, gave up on Dark Souls after beating the tooth dragon, and stopped playing Bloodborne before reaching the first boss. Game = life

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
who is taint reaper and also who cares

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

The Man with the Golden Taint

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Kevin Hart stars in the remake: "T'aint Misbehaving"

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Adam Bowen posted:

Fear the (taint) Reaper might be the next thread title, if he keeps reaping at the current rate

pls dnt encourage

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

corn in the bible posted:

who is taint reaper and also who cares
imp

imp zone

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

My business is almost entirely federal government contracts, so it is actually literally your money I've spent on 4 From software games now

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Now I'm going to donate $1000 to that person who doesn't want gay people eating her pizzas just to spite you, the American taxpayer

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
ori and the blind forest is a lovely platformer and i am enjoying playing it.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

It's pretty good. Axiom Verge is not that great though.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Adam Bowen posted:

I bought new Dark Souls 2 even though I'm a baby who ragequit Demon's Souls and traded it in after 45 minutes, gave up on Dark Souls after beating the tooth dragon, and stopped playing Bloodborne before reaching the first boss. Game = life

Bowen at the very least you could have used the game enhancers to play the game.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
why am I so bad at Oli Oli 2

e: I have $6 in my Steam wallet, what should I buy? looking specifically for anime

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

precision posted:

why am I so bad at Oli Oli 2

e: I have $6 in my Steam wallet, what should I buy? looking specifically for anime

give it to me so i can buy the dark souls 2 upgrade

Throne of Bhalz
Dec 11, 2003

i just beat bloodborne and got the true ending. moving on to axiom verge and then GOTY pillars of eternity. best easter ever.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
I didn't eat the cords so no true ending for me but hey pillars will make me feel all better

Throne of Bhalz
Dec 11, 2003

bloodychill posted:

I didn't eat the cords so no true ending for me but hey pillars will make me feel all better

I accidentally killed the hooker while slicing her infant in half, but oh well. She probably preferred it that way.

Trip report: I played Axiom Verge for a few minutes and am giving it a rest until it comes out on Vita. Seems fantastic, but it also seems like it would be more at home on a handheld.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Goodbye princess peach, apparently I really butthurt someone today and they bought this

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Throne of Bhalz posted:

I accidentally killed the hooker while slicing her infant in half, but oh well. She probably preferred it that way.

so is it like a king solomon simulator or something

Throne of Bhalz
Dec 11, 2003

StashAugustine posted:

so is it like a king solomon simulator or something

The baby had something I needed. It was him or me.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

You eat umbilical cords to become god?Is this a Scientology thing

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Throne of Bhalz posted:

she dies on the spot even if you careful angle to shoot the baby without hitting her... grief? hosed up magic? who can say...

Adam Bowen posted:

Goodbye princess peach, apparently I really butthurt someone today and they bought this

not that i feel bad for you but i've never understood why people who spend money on custom titles are so bad at it

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
The best title to backfire was the tiny tower one, where Adam's lovely posting was turning people away from the game.

Zombies' Downfall posted:

she dies on the spot even if you careful angle to shoot the baby without hitting her... grief? hosed up magic? who can say...

She had a hosed up eldritch Eraserhead baby. That probably wrecks a few things on the way out.

Throne of Bhalz
Dec 11, 2003

Broseph Brostar posted:

She had a hosed up eldritch Eraserhead baby.

all life is beautiful

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Adam Bowen posted:

the ice rear end of imp zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Adam Bowen posted:

I think they want you banned

• Locked thread