Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Laugh, and grow fat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

elf help book posted:

Laugh, and grow fat!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad is fat and happy and I'm proud of my big boy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad is fat and happy and I'm proud of my big boy.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My main complaint about Brad is that I want him to get even pinker and shinier than he is now.

Soral
May 30, 2009

youre free to like or dislike brad however much you like but if i see anyone disrespecting brad for gaining weight i will have my admin friends kick you off the forums

Soral
May 30, 2009

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Take a drink every time drew overthinks things in mgs

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

elf help book posted:

Laugh, and grow fat!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Playstation Home send off was sick.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just ordered the boys a fresh set of gaming PCs and matching laser tag camo. It cost me well over 20,000USD but hell, Metal Gear Scanlon is just worth it.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Keep hunting those whales

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Just ordered the boys a fresh set of gaming PCs and matching laser tag camo. It cost me well over 20,000USD but hell, Metal Gear Scanlon is just worth it.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like the Quick Looks of Jeff and Dan playing self explanatory yearly games so they just start talking about whatever after 3 minutes.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just sent the boys well over ten thousand baseball cards and my fathers ashes- figured I'd let the masters figure out what to do with em. RIP Scoops and much love to fresh content.

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
Yeah, it's a real "slow time of year". It's not like they can just stream any of the BOXES of World War II medals and photo albums they've been sent or anything. :jerkbag:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

"i went to the hospital because i thought my appendix was going to burst. time to eat 40 chicken mcnuggets" - an insane person

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

like the appendix is used for nugget digestion :rolleyes:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i think that guy just yelled cake factory

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

40 nugs sounds awesome right now.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

40 nugs sounds awesome right now.

Yeah, about 40 nugs of weed. I would smoke a whole lot of those and get wicked high.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, I don't smoke, but I would eat 40 nugs from McDonald's in a heartbeat.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You smoke pole.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I've never been high in my life and I wear glasses.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've never been high in my life and I wear glasses.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chicken Selects are some bullshit. Nuggies FTW.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

elf help book posted:

i think that guy just yelled cake factory

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

lol at Dan making a huge fuckin mess

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Why does the giantbomb consensus seem to be that Snake Eater is the worst MGS, I thought that was the one that had the most universal appeal?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Because Jeff is an extremely impatient gamer.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If Jeff doesn't like the game, a lot of people will randomly parrot his opinion vocally.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

Why does the giantbomb consensus seem to be that Snake Eater is the worst MGS, I thought that was the one that had the most universal appeal?

wtf

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Jeff is also pretty avid about hating Yakuza. Sometimes good people have bad opinions.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

If Jeff doesn't like the game, a lot of people will randomly parrot his opinion vocally.

It's this.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

best part about the latest UPF is the ending where Dan and Brad have been trying so hard to make Jeff enjoy Bloodborne and he just hates everything about it and they look so defeated

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
The secret about Jeff Gerstmann is that he's actually the angry videogame nerd IRL: He only likes old, lovely games.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

StabMasterArson posted:

best part about the latest UPF is the ending where Dan and Brad have been trying so hard to make Jeff enjoy Bloodborne and he just hates everything about it and they look so defeated

To give Jeff credit though Dan and Brad are both loving awful at explaining and guiding gameplay

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

If someone made a Kickstarter campaign with the goal of paying someone to go through all the Bombcasts and remove all the video game chat (leaving just everyone bullshitting around), I would pledge five or perhaps more dollars.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fumaofthelake posted:

If someone made a Kickstarter campaign with the goal of paying someone to go through all the Bombcasts and remove all the video game chat (leaving just everyone bullshitting around), I would pledge five or perhaps more dollars.

http://www.thisyearcollection.org/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Wormskull new #1 favorite poster