Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'll remember AJ because I made her laugh at Axxess. I goon'd it up, acting like I was gonna ask for her number or something dumb like that, and asked for her DS friend code instead.

She then took the time to explain to me how she got in a lot of trouble when she gave out her Xbox Live username on the air. She found it all pretty funny though.

I just made myself sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jetfire posted:

When you think about it, Riley is the least successful Miz protege by a mile.
Don't worry, WWE still has plenty of time to flounder sandow.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

Don't worry, WWE still has plenty of time to flounder sandow.

Sandow was tag team champion so he's got that at least over Riley.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Shinjobi posted:

I'll remember AJ because I made her laugh at Axxess. I goon'd it up, acting like I was gonna ask for her number or something dumb like that, and asked for her DS friend code instead.

She then took the time to explain to me how she got in a lot of trouble when she gave out her Xbox Live username on the air. She found it all pretty funny though.

I just made myself sad.

You make all of us sad, buddy.

And AJ is cool she totally loved wrestling and lived her dream meanwhile Alex Riley is Alex Riley.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

No doubt. If I can take solace in anything, it's that I was making an awkward joke badly and not being a tone-deaf Twitter perv. Gotta count your blessings somewhere.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Alex Riley is Alex Riley.

It is his crime. It is his punishment.

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Jetfire posted:

When you think about it, Riley is the least successful Miz protege by a mile.

DAN-IEL BRY-AN

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

who the gently caress is Alex Riley

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
He's the one who tweets for hours when a waitress serves him fried chicken rather than steamed which is how he has it every day, come on.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Even his waitress doesn't give a gently caress about Alex Riley

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I will never stop enjoying Alex Riley playing the DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM card at a fuckin Applebees, followed by the waitress honestly answering "no"

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
I was lucky enough to miss A-Ry's wrestling career, all I saw was a Botchamania where he eliminated himself from a Royal Rumble. Was that what killed his push, or did he do other dumb stuff too?

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

Swan Curry posted:

I was lucky enough to miss A-Ry's wrestling career, all I saw was a Botchamania where he eliminated himself from a Royal Rumble. Was that what killed his push, or did he do other dumb stuff too?

He hit his finisher on on Percy Watson during the beatdown of Kaval at the end of Season 2 of NXT, even though they were supposed to be on the same side.

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!

Swan Curry posted:

He sandbagged Jack Swagger, but Swagger just powered him up anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KDO7nWbwog

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Swan Curry posted:

he dead-weighted Jack Swagger's gutwrench powerbomb

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

And because Vince is crazy, Swagger was also punished for being so crazy strong he legit powerbombed a guy.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Quite right. Incredibly dangerous decision.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

One of these days, Alex Riley is going to piss off someone that he will no doubt get his rear end kicked for.

Then people will know who he is and will always be remembered for the man who got his rear end kicked.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

He did. It was Kevin Owens.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

ICHIBAHN posted:

Quite right. Incredibly dangerous decision.

and then he swept him onto concrete because he was a bully, right?

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Jack Swagger is too good for dumb wwe

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Yuriy posted:

and then he swept him onto concrete because he was a bully, right?

doesn't even make sense

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

DannoMack posted:

Jack Swagger is too good for dumb wwe

whos the shittiest worker thats too good for wwe. like Miz and the wwe are perfect fits; who's just barely better than miz?

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Miz is great because he is one of the only guys who can get legitimate heel heat. I don't think anyone in the WWE gets an entire arena booing better than the Miz. He gets the kids, adults, "smarks and marks," everyone booing.

Seth does a really good job of getting mostly boos as well.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Maxwell Lord posted:

Alex Riley's career high was when the Miz was using him as a blunt object.

Or being verbally destroyed by Regal on commentary.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
The best part of Riley's career was when they were building him as a solo babyface, he comes out and makes this joke about Vicki having bad breath that just loving TANKS. And that was the end of his push.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Ribsauce posted:

Miz is great because he is one of the only guys who can get legitimate heel heat. I don't think anyone in the WWE gets an entire arena booing better than the Miz. He gets the kids, adults, "smarks and marks," everyone booing.

Miz is so good at what he does that he made Alex Riley look like he had a remote possibility of being anything at all. Hell, he even fooled me on that one.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/TheJimCornette/status/584432887715520512

Corny being Corny, and Rollins :iceburn: s him. Jim takes it well, though.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

At least Corny took it like a man this time.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
Miz is a superficial worker (catches nobody, can't do technical holds, nothing high-flying) but has a dependable move set, sells well and can draw more heel heat than anybody in the company today

He's been fantastic holding down the midcard chickenshit heel slot and could probably stay there for as long as he wants

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

Fauxhawk Express posted:

So are his website's DVDs region free or not?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Stealthed Zombie posted:

So are his website's DVDs region free or not?

Just get AnyDVD or something jeez.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Corny said he was instrumental in convincing him that a TNA contract that offered more guaranteed money than an FCW contract was actually full of weasel poo poo that got them out of paying basically any of that guaranteed money.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Guignol posted:

Miz is a superficial worker (catches nobody, can't do technical holds, nothing high-flying) but has a dependable move set, sells well and can draw more heel heat than anybody in the company today

He's been fantastic holding down the midcard chickenshit heel slot and could probably stay there for as long as he wants

Miz doing a YTR gimmick and schlocking his made for DVD movies on the way to the ring would be perfect.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
The Miz was pushed into the main event scene (and WrestleMania) way too soon, but I like what he's done since. Still not great in the ring but better than when Lawler and Cena had to carry him.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Fauxhawk Express posted:

this forum needs to have a chat about what is and what is not an ice burn

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ribsauce posted:

Miz has only been able to get heat lately because Mizdow was over. Whenever he was apart from him even the cheapest heat wouldn't work, and some of the cheap heat he did with him didn't either. The only reason Mizdow became a thing is because Miz's big repackaging flopped and didn't get over at all so the one week comedy sidekick ended up hijacking the entire gimmick. He couldn't get heat at all after his title run either.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Miz has only been able to get heat lately because Mizdow was over. Whenever he was apart from him even the cheapest heat wouldn't work, and some of the cheap heat he did with him didn't either. The only reason Mizdow became a thing is because Miz's big repackaging flopped and didn't get over at all so the one week comedy sidekick ended up hijacking the entire gimmick. He couldn't get heat at all after his title run either.

It helps that Sandow is super likable.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

epitasis posted:

this forum needs to have a chat about what is and what is not an ice burn

Aww poo poo, epitasis just :iceburn:'d PSP about not knowing what an ice burn is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Miz was really good at Mania imo