Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.
The original blue ranger posted this on his Facebook today. Some fan's I presume.

The one on the ankle is so much better/worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Cross-posted from the college football thread.

BYU's long snapper apparently got this:

(The text says The Long Snapper)

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

El Estrago Bonito posted:

The real life green ranger also has a massive arm tat that says JESUS DIDN'T TAP so YMMV.

Jesus couldn't exactly tap out in his position though so he's not wrong.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

bobjr posted:

Jesus couldn't exactly tap out in his position though so he's not wrong.

Even if you can't use your arms you can still do a verbal tap out.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

uXs posted:

Even if you can't use your arms you can still do a verbal tap out.

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" and "I thirst" are pretty bitch things to say and sound like verbal tap-outs to me.

Cream-of-Plenty has a new favorite as of 08:48 on Apr 4, 2015

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

The "real life" Green Ranger looks pretty upset with this guys crummy tattoo of him

Mary is his favourite Power Ranger.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Something awesome for a change.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Cross-posted from the college football thread.

BYU's long snapper apparently got this:

What in the hell happened with that double P? Seriously, if you're going for the 3D text thing, that's not something that is physically possible.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Say Nothing posted:

Something awesome for a change.

Did he ask for it?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Magnus Praeda posted:

Did he ask for it?

:golfclap:

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Just needs a some gold highlights and it would be perfect.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Dont click this it's a tattoo of a man raping a woman in a bathroom and its done as terrible as its subject matter.
http://i.imgur.com/5kxwMVl.jpg:nws:

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

RC and Moon Pie posted:

BYU's long snapper tattoo

This was a great find thank you. Here are a couple from the local "family friendly" tattoo place:

This looks like multiple temporary tattoos overlayed after a particularly fruitful visit to Chuck E Cheese

This one creeps me out

These ones are from a guy named "Blacky" who appears to be a full time Slash impersonator which adds to the tastelessness imo

Bells Palsy bear

I love that giant tumor attaching the wings to her back

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

These ones are from a guy named "Blacky" who appears to be a full time Slash impersonator which adds to the tastelessness imo

This cracked me up. I wonder what has to go wrong in your life to make you choose to become a "full time Slash impersonator".

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Although he's not doing too well as a Slash impersonator. We can see his face.

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011

Bells Palsy bear

I wonder what those dates are. They are too close together to be children's birthdays...

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Haruharuharuko posted:

Dont click this it's a tattoo of a man raping a woman in a bathroom and its done as terrible as its subject matter.
http://i.imgur.com/5kxwMVl.jpg:nws:

That might be an illustration of the infamous "Jerry Falwell and His Mother in an Outhouse" parody. :derp:

Also, the bear's sporting a mean part line, must have a good barber.

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 10:23 on Apr 6, 2015

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Goosed it. posted:

I wonder what those dates are. They are too close together to be children's birthdays...

Multiple partners duh.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Goosed it. posted:

All the times the person saw a bear.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I wonder if I can get something like Google Now to direct me to the nearest tattoo parlor when I say "Holy poo poo, a bear!"

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

:laffo:

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Pingiivi posted:

So here's a dude:

The guy was a neo-nazi and he got away from that scene and wanted to get rid of the tattoos so he could get a job to provide for his family. There's a documentary about the removal process thing called Erasing Hate. Like this dude was pretty badass but he was wincing and whimpering through the removal. That must hurt like hell.

It's amazing how much work he had to go through. Plus it looks like the laser removed his eyebrow where the arrow tat was.

Verdugo has a new favorite as of 22:27 on Apr 6, 2015

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
The documentary is fascinating and :gonk: inducing simultaneously.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Yup. Watched it last week thanks to this thread. Gross and disgusting but ultimately uplifting. Like your mom

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

ICHIBAHN posted:

Yup. Watched it last week thanks to this thread. Gross and disgusting but ultimately uplifting. Like your mom

Yeah and you owe her $40

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Verdugo posted:

It's amazing how much work he had to go through. Plus it looks like the laser removed his eyebrow where the arrow tat was.

How old is that documentary? I had a tattoo removed last year and it almost didn't hurt at all. Of course, it wasn't on my face and they blew freezing air on it during the lasering, but modern laser removal doesn't really hurt that much more than getting the tattoo itself, and only takes a few seconds.

Honestly, the worst part is keeping the sun off the area and just waiting for it to fade. This guy was really committed.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Maggie Fletcher posted:

How old is that documentary? I had a tattoo removed last year and it almost didn't hurt at all. Of course, it wasn't on my face and they blew freezing air on it during the lasering, but modern laser removal doesn't really hurt that much more than getting the tattoo itself, and only takes a few seconds.

Honestly, the worst part is keeping the sun off the area and just waiting for it to fade. This guy was really committed.

2011. Might be both the fact it was on the face, and there's a shitton of ink there.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Avenging_Mikon posted:

2011. Might be both the fact it was on the face, and there's a shitton of ink there.

Yeah, that's probably it. Mine was really small and dead square on a muscle, not on really thin skin or anything. Lots of nerves near the eyes, too.

He looks really happy at the end. Good for him.

whoda thunkit
Sep 20, 2010

Well, this Spartan's not going to have to worry about any Trojans, if you catch my drift.

Marathanes
Jun 13, 2009

How well would a tattoo like this hold up over time? It's awesome, but I would be afraid of it eventually turning into an all black mess.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Tattoos that end up looking awful due to bad artistry are one thing; at least the idea was solid, they just needed to find a better tattoo artist.

But I once sat on the bus next to a guy with the weirdest loving tattoo. It was a rooster with a giant cock, jerking itself off. Huge tattoo across his forearm.
I always wondered how truly hosed one's life would have to be to think that permanently affixing that on your arm where anybody could see it would be a good idea.

Thanks to this thread I now know there are lots of people with similarly terrible ideas :wtc:

Just did a horrible google and found this. Why would anybody ever want this? Why on earth would you actually pay money for it?
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/adjzzQ8.jpg

People are loving weird.

Zaphod42 has a new favorite as of 20:07 on Apr 7, 2015

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zaphod42 posted:

:nws:
People are loving weird.

That is definitely a thing

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Zaphod42 posted:

Tattoos that end up looking awful due to bad artistry are one thing; at least the idea was solid, they just needed to find a better tattoo artist.

But I once sat on the bus next to a guy with the weirdest loving tattoo. It was a rooster with a giant cock, jerking itself off. Huge tattoo across his forearm.
I always wondered how truly hosed one's life would have to be to think that permanently affixing that on your arm where anybody could see it would be a good idea.

Thanks to this thread I now know there are lots of people with similarly terrible ideas :wtc:

Just did a horrible google and found this. Why would anybody ever want this? Why on earth would you actually pay money for it?

People are loving weird.

Well it's not poorly done just in .... Questionable taste

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Zaphod42 posted:

People are loving weird.

lmao this is dumb and stupid and funny and i'd probably do something similar

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Bogan Krkic posted:

i'd probably do something similar

I should have known. :v:

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

It's a good tattoo.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Spotted this simple gem at a bar the other night:

Photo doesn't do it justice. The lines were all wavy and the black didn't seem consistently coloured in.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Christ, reminds me of a couple guys I knew who got barcodes on the same spot like they were Agent 47 or some poo poo. I don't know which is worse: This or people with vampire glyphs from Blade.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Does that say DUI? :stare:

My as well tattoo "gently caress the police" at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Zaphod42 posted:

Does that say DUI? :stare:

My as well tattoo "gently caress the police" at that point.

Nah it's DOT, like a motorcycle helmet. Just really lovely.

ReidRansom has a new favorite as of 20:55 on Apr 8, 2015

• Locked thread