Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Beeghazi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4bR72rR5rE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Trabisnikof posted:

I am amazed at how sane Ted Cruz has made Rand Paul look by comparison.

Gotta love that free market

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T3OwB6mARI

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Looks like Secret Service has another scandal on its hands!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion: We tortured some folks > USPol April: 'Bees are good,' Obama says as children scream.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

quote:

1Fireskull 7 months ago
Will you be laughing when Islamic flags fly from all the capitals of Europe?

Will you?

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Ted Cruz is very scared of bees aparently

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum posted:

With the death of Misao Okawa, the world's oldest person is a Democrat who lives in Arkansas and voted for Obama twice. She would like him to attend her 117th birthday party, which is held on the 4th of July because she doesn't have an official birth record (much like someone else!!!).

She died at 10:12am today :smith:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Joementum posted:

Well if she's not the oldest person in the world now why should I listen to her?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21raQ8McM3g&t=233s

Joementum posted:

The curse has claimed another! Everyone who becomes the oldest winds up dead! :tinfoil:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The bees are a marketing stunt for the new X-files season.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Joementum posted:

Murdering an old lady just to get out of attending her birthday party... thanks Obama.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Joementum posted:

Undeniable proof that voting for Obama causes death.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Hollismason posted:

I was thinking more in terms of how badly and non chalantly Ted Cruz has no problem at all selling out his party for his own personal goals.

I'm specifically talking about the Republican primaries.

Yeah, he is kind of a smug piece of poo poo and can come off that way but he will make everyone else look like a fool.

Indeed, that's how President Gingrich was elected!

Radish posted:

I can't wait for the primaries because one way or another the "Ted Cruz is a super genius and a master debater" thing being true will be settled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl1uFDiDoQc

Rafael E. Cruz: Super Genius!

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Undeniable proof that voting for Obama causes death.

Another victim of Obamacare's death panels.

Deep Hurting fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Apr 7, 2015

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Red China's Flag Flew Over Washington's Capitol on Saturday! :eek:

Fortunately, brave Tea Partiers were on hand to tear down that flag watch as the grounds crew lowered it the day after a visit from the Chinese Ambassador.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Joementum posted:

Fortunately, brave Tea Partiers were on hand to tear down that flag watch as the grounds crew lowered it the day after a visit from the Chinese Ambassador.

It's nice to know that their seating, impotent, anger caused the Chinese to give up ownership of the country after just a day. Maybe China should borrow Mexico's Eagle for the next battle against Gadsden Flag toters.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
And also, too, there's nothing in the Constitution what says you have the right to ride a bicycle! :bahgawd:

quote:

Reporter: So, if there’s an accident and a [gun] permit holder is in a park, there’s a high chance it’s going to hit a child.

Tennessee Republican Caucus Leader Glen Casada: There’s accidents with bicycles in parks. Should we outlaw bicycles?

Reporter: Yeah, but bikes very rarely kill people.

Casada: That's not true, I disagree with that statement.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.

site posted:

Ted Cruz has one weird trick to stop same sex marriage, the Supreme Court hates it!

Just take away the federal courts' jurisdiction for cases on the issue!

As a reminder, same-sex marriage is already legal in Iowa. Leaving the question up to the states would have precisely zero effect on anyone in that audience.

Not that anything else he says makes any sense either, but whatever.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Max Peck posted:

As a reminder, same-sex marriage is already legal in Iowa. Leaving the question up to the states would have precisely zero effect on anyone in that audience.

Not that anything else he says makes any sense either, but whatever.

It would make the audience feel again. The audience knows not to expect results, they want someone who understands how they feel

Ted Cruz: The touchy, feely kinda candidate

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Joementum posted:

I love how this was spun in fox:

quote:

Patriots Helped Take Down a Communist China Flag at a US State Capitol
With the help of a Washington State Trooper, several activists lowered the Chinese flag.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/06/democrat-flies-communist-china-flag-washington-state-capitol-until-patriots-come-take-it

From the article it sounds like a rogue state trooper let some passersby handle the State Capitol flags.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Perry's new ad is the latest use of boy_with_flag.avi, likely not the last time we'll see him in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIZjKvLizY4

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Vahakyla posted:

From the article it sounds like a rogue state trooper let some passersby handle the State Capitol flags.

Every right wing article is saying that. WND, Gateway Pundit, Fox, etc.
The comments sections are great. Even though the video clearly shows a state worker removing the flag they're still whooping and hollering in praise of the patriotic policeman who tore it down with the help of the tea party patriots. These people are literally delusional.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
In their world, every military member and every police officer is agreeing with them.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Vahakyla posted:

I love the comments where someone posts the rules on how flags are to be displayed, and then everyone argues with them because they hate America anyway. No one should ever fly a COMMIE flag in America! Common courtesy and etiquette are apparently un-loving-American.

Liberal_L33t
Apr 9, 2005

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

site posted:

I must have missed that, when did Warren announce she's running?

Practically none of the presidential candidates actually announce that they're running; doesn't stop them from being discussed. If there have been hundreds of editorials written about your potential candidacy I consider you to be "in the running".

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Warren is not running for President and people who like Warren (myself included!) should be happy about that.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I may have missed any discussion over the weekend or today, but I guess everyone is expecting Clinton will announce in the nest couple of weeks now that she's officially opened a campaign office?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

ReidRansom posted:

I may have missed any discussion over the weekend or today, but I guess everyone is expecting Clinton will announce in the nest couple of weeks now that she's officially opened a campaign office?

She wasn't expecting Cruz to go all-in so early. Now that R's are hastily jumping in, she's had to move up schedule and go off plan.

She will be in the race by the end of the month, after Paul gives his one-week craziness tour.

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Get captured when you escape and succumb to deprogramming.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Joementum posted:

Warren is not running for President and people who like Warren (myself included!) should be happy about that.

I don't know, she's been pretty coy with all those open ended "I'm not running" answers. She just keeps leaving the door open, like the other day when she wore running shoes.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Gyges posted:

I don't know, she's been pretty coy with all those open ended "I'm not running" answers. She just keeps leaving the door open, like the other day when she wore running shoes.

Warren running for office fucks with Democratic fundraising.

She's not running, not now, not tomorrow, not next week, not with Rand Paul, not on Biden's ticket, not if she were somehow made Veep next week, she is not running.

You don't slap the tits of a golden cow needlessly, and brother, finance is a golden cow.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

f#a# posted:

You got the wrong video, buddy, and I can't not watch this whenever it's posted so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJJKW7ea1oc

Jesus christ

CaptainCarrot
Jun 9, 2010
A very petulant, demanding, whiny, thin-skinned golden cow that keeps eating most of the other animals' food.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

CaptainCarrot posted:

A very petulant, demanding, whiny, thin-skinned golden cow that keeps eating most of the other animals' food.

While letting you milk her, just like one would themselves.

in other news, there's an election in Chicago tomorrow between a man with a plan and a populist who makes blind accusations without evidence

Caption?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Manny Ninefinger's Last Stand

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

My Imaginary GF posted:

While letting you milk her, just like one would themselves.

in other news, there's an election in Chicago tomorrow between a man with a plan and a populist who makes blind accusations without evidence

Caption?

That tie + shirt combo on the left eughhh

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

f#a# posted:

You got the wrong video, buddy, and I can't not watch this whenever it's posted so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJJKW7ea1oc

Part of me wishes he had won. The part of me that enjoys watching trainwrecks and this gif repeatedly:

That part of me would've been so so happy to see Mitt Romney all the goddamn time. :allears:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

That tie + shirt combo on the left eughhh

Vice the white shirt/red 'power tie' on the right? Job interview-esque.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
"You're gonna hire me you motherfuckers" vs. "I pledge to you, hire me, please?"

It was pretty funny when Chuy lied on camera during the last debate and was immediately called out for it by the moderator.

Garcia: I didn't ask you to ask that.
Moderator: Yes you did.
Garcia: Well, maybe I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Man this new Mario brothers sequel is getting even farther away from the source material

• Locked thread