Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Can Jeff Tuel melt Steely McBeam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Kinda wrong, the only USC player on the 49ers in a prominent role is Marcus Martin, the rest are all backups or practice squad (and even Martin is debatable, as he might be a backup again this year). Florida State, though, totally.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Burger Trench posted:

Richie Incognito says he is humbled and a changed man.

Hmm, I remember the last time he claimed this.

http://www.nfl.com/incognito

That was immediately before the Incognito/Martin shitfest.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Brannock posted:

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Also a third and fourth and fifth chance.

(if they are decent at football)

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Brannock posted:

God he's such a mouth-breather.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Burger Trench posted:

In his defense, he's watching a hotdog vendor pour chili on a foot-long in this picture.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Burger Trench posted:

Poe tae toes.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Burger Trench posted:

"Bruh."

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Coldforge posted:

Poe tae toes.

Hahahaha first thing I thought of as well

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Cruel and Unusual posted:

I'd love it. I like getting angry at the weird rituals the kids do.

Also, a list of the most represented college on each NFL roster. Eagles and Patriots aren't too surprising.

this just makes me sad about Berry again

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

I could only name one Aggie on the Texans off the top of my head: Fat Randy Bullock.

I forgot Lechler was one (because it's been a decade and a half), and the other guys are undrafted practice squad guys. I would have thought it might be more because of the Kubiak Konnektion but I guess not.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The Steelers rule

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
That's the worst thing you've ever posted Dogg

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Burger Trench posted:

Yeah well some of us have deviated septums from playing football! t:mad:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Burger Trench posted:

I thought we were in like flint last night. I
told those bitches i didn't want to go to
social b/c I'm hookin up with that chick
that works there. I was too drunk to make
up lies

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Burger Trench posted:

A year after he leaves the league for good he's either going to be 150 lb or 500 lb. There will be no in between.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

A year after he leaves the league for good he's either going to be 150 lb or 500 lb. There will be no in between.

I bet he looks like James Van Der Beek under all that.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
He looks like a fat piece of poo poo who just rolled out of bed and is about to eat a meatball parm hero.

:btroll:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

A Man and his dog posted:

He looks like a fat piece of poo poo who just rolled out of bed and is about to eat a meatball parm hero.

:btroll:

There goes my hero

Watch him as he goes

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So Titans trying to drum up interest in buying their draft pick by saying they are considering trading it for Cutler plus the Bears first round pick and the Bears will take Mariotta. A blatant attempt to try and fleece the Eagles? How much less could Cutler care about football playing for the Titans?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Rasczak posted:

This must be what Sam Neill saw in Event Horizon
This needs more love.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Elephanthead posted:

So Titans trying to drum up interest in buying their draft pick by saying they are considering trading it for Cutler plus the Bears first round pick and the Bears will take Mariotta. A blatant attempt to try and fleece the Eagles? How much less could Cutler care about football playing for the Titans?

Where are you seeing this?

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
In dreams. The least exciting team with the least excitable QB sounds wonderful.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The Titans are making a play for Matt Ryan/Alex Smith?

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
I know we've all turned a corner on Jay Cutler but there is no way the Bears would have to include their first rounder in a trade.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Also, a list of the most represented college on each NFL roster. Eagles and Patriots aren't too surprising.

Having a bunch of ND guys feels icky, but Golden Tate and Theo Riddick both rule.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

WHOOPS posted:

I know we've all turned a corner on Jay Cutler but there is no way the Bears would have to include their first rounder in a trade.
If you draft pick value chart it, the difference between the #7 and #2 is 1100 points, or the equivalent of a mid-first. I'd say that's a more than generous valuation for Cutler.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Actually, there's an error on this. San Diego has 3 players from both Notre Dame and Stanford. The Stanford players are Keiser, Kekua and Wilkes.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

whypick1 posted:

Actually, there's an error on this. San Diego has 3 players from both Notre Dame and Stanford. The Stanford players are Keiser, Kekua and Wilkes.

Kekua from Stanford? I have trouble believing that's a real person. Has anyone besides #50 seen this cat?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

axeil posted:

I really want to start a competitive amateur/pro Ultimate Frisbee thread in SAS but I know I'll get laughed at :smith:

It's really interesting guys...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3698431

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Pron on VHS posted:

The Titans are making a play for Matt Ryan/Alex Smith?

Have you seen Alex Smith run an option? He gets excited trying to avoid spleen killing blows.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That jay cutler trade would be utter robbery for them bc they can move back down after some team blows it's load on Kevin white

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Burger Trench posted:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

whypick1 posted:

Keiser isn't on the team anymore

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Detroit_Dogg posted:

The Steelers rule

Lol, i'm laughing at this actually haha

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Oh my god this is brilliant

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

SA2K posted:

Keiser isn't on the team anymore

And Kekua doesn't exist

Edit: This was the joke, right? did I get it? because now i kind of want San Diego to have a player named Kekua

zimbomonkey fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Apr 7, 2015

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Ozu posted:

If you draft pick value chart it, the difference between the #7 and #2 is 1100 points, or the equivalent of a mid-first. I'd say that's a more than generous valuation for Cutler.

It all depends on the talent at the top on a given year. The Colts weren't trading away the #1 when Luck was available for an entire draft. It cost nearly an entire draft just to move up in the first to draft RG3. This year a team could make a similar move for a fraction of the cost because the talent isn't nearly as top heavy.

In this hypothetical it also matters how eager The Bears are on moving on from Cutler. If I were the GM I would probably pull the trigger on something like that, I don't think they have enough talent outside of QB, and Jay Cutler is a pretty known quantity at this point, might be worth it to salvage some value and move on, rather than drag it out for a few more years in the hopes of a one and done playoff outing.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Haley Joel Osment doesn't play football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

football fuckerman posted:

Lol, i'm laughing at this actually haha

Maybe the Browns should get more guys from Ohio schools so they can be good, and not bad. Like the Browns.

• Locked thread