Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

BITCHTITS posted:

why is this on the second page?? loving POGS

hey man welcome back :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

BITCHTITS posted:

Holy poo poo.

ChauchetRedemption
Sep 11, 2001

Were not accustomed to occupying defensive positions. Its destructive to morale.
Anyone in Lejeune know of any good spots for hog/coyote hunting? I know about the gamelands but I don't have a shotgun since turkey season is starting and my license says you have to use a shotgun on game lands despite there being no bag limit or restriction on Hog/Coyotes.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

Magnum1371 posted:

hog hunting

downtown

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Specifically, anywhere on Western. I hear they gather near the Golden Corral.

ChauchetRedemption
Sep 11, 2001

Were not accustomed to occupying defensive positions. Its destructive to morale.

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Specifically, anywhere on Western. I hear they gather near the Golden Corral.

If only.

I mean I'd be doing the world a service by zipping a few toothless dependapotamus with 69 grain HPBT but I don't think Our shooting badge-less commandant would look favorably upon that.

Do Tarheel taxis count?

I hear hog hunting in SC is bountiful but thats a trip. Maybe next weekend.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

BITCHTITS posted:

ol' dipping out on the krew rear end not hangin out w/ rrail rear end nigga

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Magnum1371 posted:

Anyone in Lejeune know of any good spots for hog/coyote hunting? I know about the gamelands but I don't have a shotgun since turkey season is starting and my license says you have to use a shotgun on game lands despite there being no bag limit or restriction on Hog/Coyotes.

try holly shelter?

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Magnum1371 posted:

If only.

I mean I'd be doing the world a service by zipping a few toothless dependapotamus with 69 grain HPBT but I don't think Our shooting badge-less commandant would look favorably upon that.

dunford?

ChauchetRedemption
Sep 11, 2001

Bob A Feet posted:

try holly shelter?

I would except:

Magnum1371 posted:

I don't have a shotgun.

Where is that?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Magnum1371 posted:

I would except:

I don't have a shotgun.

do you have 200 dollar or a way to acquire 200 dollar?

congraturation you can turn that into shotgun!

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
Down in SC with my Vietnam vet (army) father in law near Parris Island (I'm a navy vet). Is there anything to see that is of historical interest on base?

Other than dependopotamuses and E3s in sick 'Stang's of course.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Evil SpongeBob posted:

Down in SC with my Vietnam vet (army) father in law near Parris Island (I'm a navy vet). Is there anything to see that is of historical interest on base?

Other than dependopotamuses and E3s in sick 'Stang's of course.

I doubt you'd find a ton of E-3s on the depot.There are a ton of Sgts and SSgts running around with gravel voices screaming at everything that moves though.

There is a Marine museum on the recruit depot that's not too bad if you are into sickeningly motivated military history. Other than that, I'd strongly recommend you hang out in Savannah or something because there is a ton of cool poo poo to do there. Also, Charleston is one of my favorite southern cities. Only good thing about the Beaufort SC area is it's proximity to both of those places.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
Thanks, I'm doing Savannah tomorrow. I'll just save my moto for a trip to the Quantico marine museum then. Only mentioning it because he has commissary privileges & I'd tag along if there was something worth tagging along for.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Evil SpongeBob posted:

Thanks, I'm doing Savannah tomorrow. I'll just save my moto for a trip to the Quantico marine museum then. Only mentioning it because he has commissary privileges & I'd tag along if there was something worth tagging along for.

Super cheap razor blades. I knew a guy who stockpiled mach 3s after PI, he had like a hundred left even 2 years later.

vains
May 26, 2004

Magnum1371 posted:

I would except:

I don't have a shotgun.

Where is that?

Dunford is the commandant

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

The gym on the marine base is called Semper Fit... drat you guys are gay.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
The flower shop on K-Bay is called Good To Grow.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I wanna open a seedy on-base motel and call it the Hyuuutttttt Regency

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I hope this isnt some sort of drug indused or at the time a booze memory, but Im sure there was a place named the green weenie and it sold hotdogs on Lejuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ChauchetRedemption
Sep 11, 2001

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Dunford is the commandant

Lol, Mr.No Badges?

Still better than having an air winger as the CMC

vains
May 26, 2004

I don't get what you're saying.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
I didn't know if these belong in the marine thread or the military pictures thread, enjoy!

"Just goofin around!"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

marine thread

enlisted.jpg

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
that's a huge bitch

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Is that a dwarf or a kid on the right?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

that's a huge bitch

This is some PFC poo poo, a Sgt should know better.

I once got chewed out and threatened with NJP for saying Dependopotamus out loud. Of course, by a 29 stumps lifer who got married as a PFC to some Yucca desert wookie.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
I like how they're getting married in front of some double doors too

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

elite_garbage_man posted:

I like how they're getting married in front of some double doors too

its actually the barn where they keep that heifer

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

So which one is getting married to it? Polygamy is still illegal, yeah?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/marine-corps-ends-female-infantry-officer-program-guess-how-many-graduated/

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
What is the number "Zero"?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

hahahahaha

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lol

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

safetyStanddown posted:

lol m def the creepiest post in the history of this entire subforum
gg though, have fun

As an outsider: If that's the creepiest thing in here you guy's are doing way better than last time I was involved with marines.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Spacman posted:

As an outsider: If that's the creepiest thing in here you guy's are doing way better than last time I was involved with marines.

I could bring out more of the pre 9/11 stories of dudes literally loving food in the field. You know. like the old ham slice MRE, fold it over and you've got a field expedient pussy.

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
no one posts here anymore :(

quote:

Pussy. I was ECP and there was a recycling bin full of the concentrated high-grade short cans they gave out at the DFAC. I wondered why no one else was drinking them and tried one. Hit the fuckin spot. Two hours and 13 Rip-Its later I was wondering if the Marines would still give my family the $400,000 from my life insurance after I fuckin died of Rip-It OD. I was sweating buckets in the porta-shitter while my rear end in a top hat continuously sprayed poo poo like a pressure washer.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/04/marine-comes-out-pog/

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Hahaha, holy poo poo that article hit too close to home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:smith: I didn't choose the POG life, the POG life chose me.

• Locked thread