Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Boxturret posted:

it's gone

there's definitely someone reading this thread and fixing all the funny stuff that gets posted :mad:

wikipedia has had sa plants ever since anne frank fanfic killed that one dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Boxturret posted:

it's gone

there's definitely someone reading this thread and fixing all the funny stuff that gets posted :mad:

that person has been reading this thread for months, if not years. unless it's a dread pirate roberts situation where an elder wikinerd bestows the title, i mean secret SA spy account, on a deserving apprentice

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Lutha Mahtin posted:

that person has been reading this thread for months, if not years. unless it's a dread pirate roberts situation where an elder wikinerd bestows the title, i mean secret SA spy account, on a deserving apprentice

its fishmech, duh

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

no its the dude with the walking stick

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Boxturret posted:

it's gone

bastards

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
the user who got rid of the edit was "dragonfly67"

how do you see all the edits a person has made before? i bet you can trace many of them to this thread

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

theflyingorc posted:

how do you see all the edits a person has made before? i bet you can trace many of them to this thread

pretty sure every time something in this entire thread was fixed it was by them. and that they have hundreds of thousands of edits (and doritos ha ha ha) under their belt

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

theflyingorc posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/DragonflySixtyseven

oh god theres so many

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

i'm just going to assume there have been ~5 edits a day since 2004

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/108.223.87.69 caught a few as well

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lmao @ this revert

quote:

*'''Blellow''' is the name given to the color created by Reese of ''[[Malcolm in the Middle]]'' when he mixed blue and yellow together. Otherwise known as green.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_fictional_colors&diff=prev&oldid=632086740

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

aww yeah gonna read up some tasty vegetables, and oh what's this?

Contraindications

Goiter

Cruciferous vegetables can potentially be goitrogenic (inducing goiter formation). They contain enzymes that interfere with the formation of thyroid hormone in people with iodine deficiency.[19] [20] Cooking for 30 minutes significantly reduces the amount of goitrogens and nitriles. At high intake of crucifers, the goitrogens inhibit the incorporation of iodine into thyroid hormone and also the transfer of iodine into milk by the mammary gland.[21]

goiter

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
lol i remember that one, pretty sure i posted it myself actually

hey dragonfly67

gently caress you

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

File: Round 'em up.jpg

:3:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Lutha Mahtin posted:

aww yeah gonna read up some tasty vegetables, and oh what's this?

Contraindications

Goiter

Cruciferous vegetables can potentially be goitrogenic (inducing goiter formation). They contain enzymes that interfere with the formation of thyroid hormone in people with iodine deficiency.[19] [20] Cooking for 30 minutes significantly reduces the amount of goitrogens and nitriles. At high intake of crucifers, the goitrogens inhibit the incorporation of iodine into thyroid hormone and also the transfer of iodine into milk by the mammary gland.[21]

goiter

im crucifer

to clarify thats the lucifer made out of croutons not someone who carries a crucifix

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

please don't dox me

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

start posting correct thing son wikipedia and make fun of them to throw them off the scent

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

it doesn't matter if it's true. it matters that someone else said it, and it is written within their requirements.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I found Elliot Rodger's Wikipedia account. Guess what his three most favorite topics were.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
anime, anime, and anime

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Here's his edit log

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The edits in the George Rodger page were him trying to get rid of a picture of two naked black men his grandpa took, because "1. It looks too silly and inappropriate for wikipedia. 2. People might mistake it for a picture of the photographer, rather than a picture that he took, because there is no portrait of him, and that picture is at the top of the page. That would be highly embarrassing."

fuckindg evastated by black cock lmao

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

change my name to "footjob cactus man" or "cactus man footjob" whichever is funnier

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Aziz Shavershian is Zyzz, the buff 4chan guy who took a bunch of steroids and died in a sauna. He was also a stripper, which was probably why he was a topic of interest to Elliot Rodger. He spent at least a month trying to delete every mention of him from Wikipedia before his account was permanently disabled.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

did elliot rodger mention wikipedia foot fetishists anywhere in his manifesto

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

madeupfred posted:

Here's his edit log

looks like he was removing footjob pictures, so at least he got one thing right

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
cactus man fellatio

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

justin bieber footjob

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

who?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

you know

statement guy

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

he's been involved in a number of notable legal cases, also is the guy who called for executing everybody infected with ebola a while back

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Chinless Monster Todd Kincannon Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges

a sample of his work:

This Super Bowl sucks more dick than adult Trayvon Martin would have for drug money.

— Todd Kincannon (@ToddKincannon) February 4, 2013

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

quote:

Kincannon (who, apropos of nothing, seems to have lost his chin in a tragic autofellatio incident)

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AV_idol

quote:

Bornoff identifies some Japanese AV stereotypes as, "the prim Office Lady, the virgin-next-door, the randy farm girl, the leotarded aerobics enthusiast, the sexy predator in the hot-spring resort and, last but not least, the self-assertive slut who is put in her place by being gang-banged on the floor of the cutting room."[10]

Who is Bornoff? The article doesn't say.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

wa27 posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AV_idol

Who is Bornoff? The article doesn't say.

the author of Pink Samurai: An Erotic Exploration of Japanese Society; The Pursuit and Politics of Sex in Japan, duh

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/unbiased/unbiased-the-truth-about-the-healing-arts-on-wikip

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lol i bet that guy takes the money and runs

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
we're trying to correct wikipedia homeopathically. we must dissolve our facts in as large a volume of money as possible before posting them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
is that the guy behind http://gangstalkingwiki.com/