Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

wife and i just listed our condo for sale today, gonna try to move closer to my mom to help her out and stuff.

here's to months of disappointment and frustration as no one puts an offer in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmdrpinky
Oct 1, 2003

stolen from fyad

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Well there goes an evening.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Dead Reckoning posted:

SHIM AND SPONGEBOB ARE TOO BUSY MARCHING TO THEIR IGNOBLE DEATHS ON THE APPALACHIAN TRAIL

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

cmdrpinky posted:

stolen from fyad

I can see why people like her.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

cmdrpinky posted:

stolen from fyad

:eyepop:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Went to go donate plasma today and the chick wrapping my arm up after failed to wrap it tight enough the first time, so I ended up walking back into the place bleeding like a stuck pig.

The best part was honestly how freaked they were about me being real nonchalant about it. Well, that and the fact that my hands/arms ended up coated in my own blood.

In hindsight I missed an opportunity to give myself some warpaint with my own blood.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
did you bleed all over their counters and poo poo?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Even small amounts of blood end up going everywhere. No biggie unless you're a haemophobe.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Professor Bling posted:

Went to go donate plasma today and the chick wrapping my arm up after failed to wrap it tight enough the first time, so I ended up walking back into the place bleeding like a stuck pig.

The best part was honestly how freaked they were about me being real nonchalant about it. Well, that and the fact that my hands/arms ended up coated in my own blood.

In hindsight I missed an opportunity to give myself some warpaint with my own blood.

Selling plasma? If you really needed the Night Train that bad, you could have just asked.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Shim posted 15+ Appalachian Trail pics in the gip hangout. I'm not linking them because gently caress you. I'm not computer janitoring this poo poo for you

quantumfoam fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Apr 7, 2015

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
how do I GiP hangout? I am bad at computers and also on an iPad.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mostly just got it on my own clothes (looked like a murderer until I got home) but yeah left a nice trail of droplets through the parking lot/building before I got to a sink.

And gently caress Night Train, that $20 went to some bottom-shelf Evan Williams

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Rad Lieutenant posted:

how do I GiP hangout? I am bad at computers and also on an iPad.

look at the first & last pages of the gip get help thread for contact info regarding the gip hangout.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

look at the first & last pages of the gip get help thread for contact info regarding the gip hangout.

Can you add me on the current chat? I only see two rooms that haven't been used in a while.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Can you add me on the current chat? I only see two rooms that haven't been used in a while.

Added you to the new one.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Professor Bling posted:

Mostly just got it on my own clothes (looked like a murderer until I got home) but yeah left a nice trail of droplets through the parking lot/building before I got to a sink.

And gently caress Night Train, that $20 went to some bottom-shelf Evan Williams

If you can afford Evan you don't need to sell plasma.

And Evan ain't bottom shelf. Even Old Crow isn't, though it's close. Ten High is. Early Times is. Military Special is.
Evan is awesome and I won't hear another derogatory word about it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Many thanks

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Add me too, please?

bloops fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Apr 7, 2015

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
BTW, drinking Schnucks brand bourbon.
$8.99/ liter
Bottled-in-Bond/100 proof

Life is good.

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

ElMaligno posted:

I do too see a bulge, but you can be a trans without cutting your dick off. :shrug:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Stultus Maximus posted:

If you can afford Evan you don't need to sell plasma.

And Evan ain't bottom shelf. Even Old Crow isn't, though it's close. Ten High is. Early Times is. Military Special is.
Evan is awesome and I won't hear another derogatory word about it.

oh i won't argue that it's awesome but I'm still trying to get used to $15 fifths not being "dog piss and corn liquor." Pretty sure Military Special is just floor booze, not bottom shelf, though

and hey man 20 bucks is 20 bucks and it only takes an hour, so why not

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Evan is awesome, but it's roughly half the cost of Jack so I don't know why you're acting like it's expensive.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Stultus Maximus posted:

BTW, drinking Schnucks brand bourbon.
$8.99/ liter
Bottled-in-Bond/100 proof

Life is good.

"Private Stock"... from my basement bathtub.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I would like to publicly thank whoever registered me for the Bradley Manning support organization Courage To Resist.

bloops fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Apr 7, 2015

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhWUFXvaZjo

Game Of ThronesChairs.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

I would like to publicly thank whoever registered me for the Bradley Manning support organization Courage To Resist.

you're welcome

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also NoNostalgia4Grover i sent you a pm

as someone with a 3 year old sesame street is a safezone of sanity for children's programming

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Apr 7, 2015

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

holocaust bloopers posted:

:vince:

:nsa:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
So I stumbled across this today.

Anyone want to go hunt poachers?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
So it's like teaching abroad, except with FN FALs and no air support. gently caress that, if I'm going to ply my skills as a gun for hire, I want Executive Outcomes style mineral rights benefits packages to make up for the possibility of getting necklaced and left to die in the bush.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I grew up on sesame street and mr rogers.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I grew up on sesame street and mr rogers.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

That too.

Devil's Rejects on netflix :black101:

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

Am I an antisocial shut in for having been around since the A/T days and never using the irc or wherever it was you guys went to make fun of Grover?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

That too.

Devil's Rejects on netflix :black101:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/06/entertainment/feat-obit-tom-towles/

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Whipped Buttcheeks posted:

Am I an antisocial shut in for having been around since the A/T days and never using the irc or wherever it was you guys went to make fun of Grover?

Pretty sure that makes you the better person.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Pretty sure that makes you the better person.

That's a relief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:smith:

• Locked thread