Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

im going to fly in here and post this entire burger menu, colorado has really good burgers, anyways later

http://craverealburgers.com/burgers/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I really need to move to Colorado.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Control Volume posted:

im going to fly in here and post this entire burger menu, colorado has really good burgers, anyways later

Yah, I'm going to have to take a vacation to Denver.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I'm a very cautious person who doesn't trust just anyone with burgers. where can I find good instructions on how to make the perfect burg?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Control Volume posted:

:captainpop:

http://craverealburgers.com/downloads/crave_real_burgers_menu.pdf

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

DashieSenpai posted:

i need atleast 3 of em.

As long as they have the Big Tasty on the menu they need to rename the Big Mac to just a Double Mac or something more fitting to it's lovely size.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

hail satan

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!
I've had this song stuck in my head for like three days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBsPZV14I-k

I actually got a pretty good burger at a Holiday Inn.

The best one, though, was at Bubba's Burger Shack in Houston. It's a literal shack under a freeway onramp, no parking lot, you just pull off and park on the dirt beside some fenced-off electrical equipment. Great burgers (including buffalo) and local beer.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I may be going to Las Vegas in a couple weekends. Any high-end places got a good burg?

I also hear that theres a Shake Shack there now too.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Some dubious (Doobiest?) burgs here. Don't like toppings I can't identify.

e- also i can identify the waffle and can say it has no place on a burg

Cleft Loaf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
so is this a dox or a meltdown

Cleft Loaf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

Octo Rugboy
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

hooker tops
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

socrates chugwolf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

Octo Rugboy
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Cool
I like cheese burgers.

Cleft Loaf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

Octo Rugboy
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Yo the goat man ain't burgin!

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
finally got around to crafting the ploughman's 'burg. 1/2 pound 20/80 beef (can't find proper 30/70 burg flesh in forlorn hawaii), lightly toasted potato bun, 2 slices muenster and a thick spread of branston pickle. pretty good, but honestly, not really anything you couldn't get flavor wise from a good western burger. 2nd is the same but with tomatoes, much better, the tomato really smoothed out the bite of the branston pickle. all images are upside down because i can't figure out why.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sizone posted:

finally got around to crafting the ploughman's 'burg. 1/2 pound 20/80 beef (can't find proper 30/70 burg flesh in forlorn hawaii), lightly toasted potato bun, 2 slices muenster and a thick spread of branston pickle. pretty good, but honestly, not really anything you couldn't get flavor wise from a good western burger. 2nd is the same but with tomatoes, much better, the tomato really smoothed out the bit of the branston pickle. all images are upside down because i can't figure out why.

Good post.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
Good song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0hwTrNkJCg

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

double plus good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGwUNTGrnvE

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Just burged

Chorizo and beef mix for the patty, gouda cheese, fried egg on too.

Not bad... Fries and that mac n cheese you see in the distance were the best part though

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Segmentation Fox posted:

Dear burger thread, what are your thoughts on the burgs at venerable and aged chain Fudruckers? I don't know how many still exist in the wild, but there's one south of PDX and it's pretty all right.
Like, how far south of PDX? Walking distance? Always heard of Fuddruckers, but I have no idea what the gently caress a Fuddruckers actually entails.

Bussin' down to Fuddruckers.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Also:

This had way, way too much going on, but I don't regret it.

Actually, gently caress that: I went to down on the half-pound, it was $10. Could have gone to an actual restaurant.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If you're talking about the Fuddruckers I'm thinking of, that's pretty much in Tigard.

The neat thing about Fuddruckers is the idea of building your own burger. Their burger bar is decent enough & from the options available, you can get a specific burger fix just the way you like it.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

thathonkey posted:

Just burged

Not bad... Fries and that mac n cheese you see in the distance were the best part though

i like it

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

thathonkey posted:

Just burged

Those fries

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

Just burged

Feelin' dis real hard.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Friendly reminder, if ordering a burger that's not fast food, check for toothpicks holding that poo poo together. A toothpick through the roof of your mouth may hinder your burger enjoyment.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ruddiger posted:

Friendly reminder, if ordering a burger that's not fast food, check for toothpicks holding that poo poo together. A toothpick through the roof of your mouth may hinder your burger enjoyment.

Post your ruined soft palate

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

thathonkey posted:

Just burged

Hey back there I think I see macaroni and cheese in the place god intended

Not on the god drat burger

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Looks more like macaroni salad? Could be white cheese or the lighting I guess.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Yeah it was a light colored mac n cheese. The sauce mustve been made with mostly (or all) white cheddar. Not bad. I prefer baked though which this mac was not.

That was my first time getting fried egg on a burg. It was really good. I wasnt really feeling the chorizo they mixed into the patty tho but im kind of a purist.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

thathonkey posted:

Yeah it was a light colored mac n cheese. The sauce mustve been made with mostly (or all) white cheddar. Not bad. I prefer baked though which this mac was not.

That was my first time getting fried egg on a burg. It was really good. I wasnt really feeling the chorizo they mixed into the patty tho but im kind of a purist.

Eggs on burgers are so ubiquitous here. Reading that last sentence was like reading about a blind person seeing for the first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Big Willy Style posted:

Eggs on burgers are so ubiquitous here. Reading that last sentence was like reading about a blind person seeing for the first time

You shouldn't be surprised a goon has never had an egg on a burger, half of these shutins think mac n cheese on a burg is the antichrist.

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

• Locked thread