Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Gus Hobbleton posted:

im permabanned poster BARONS SKULL STOMPER 58. i first started reading yospos when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "memes" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "ayy lmao" and "tfw pepe" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "meme" style of yospos humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" yospos to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.
dank use of a sa meme to call out a poster with a yospos meme name for posting memes in yospos image thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

im clicking this but its not working.

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

this is amazing

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

why the LONG FACE BARONS

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

the internet does not deserve more lynch twin peaks

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Kenny Logins posted:

dank use of a sa meme to call out a poster with a yospos meme name for posting memes in yospos image thread

it wasnt so much a callout as a joke, but i understand why everything is seen as aggressive

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Gus Hobbleton posted:

it wasnt so much a callout as a joke, but i understand why everything is seen as aggressive
because u just helpfully assume that anything positive said about u is sarcastic and live in constant fear that everyone secretly loving hates u?

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Space-Pope posted:

because u just helpfully "assume" that anything positive said about u is sarcastic and live in constant fear that everyone "secretly" loving hates u?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Gus Hobbleton posted:

"memes?!" gus hobbleton kramers in the door and just keeps kramering, sliding off around the room, bouncing against walls. he kramers against your toilet, busting it up big time. you get the feeling he's trying to say something to you but he's kramering at such a high velocity you just can't quite make it out. as he finally nails a window and falls out you think you hear him exclaim "I'm posting in the yospos pics thread, that's what's so CRAZY about this" on the way down

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Shaggar posted:

im clicking this but its not working.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
if you've got $35,000 to burn you can now watch new movies at home without having to interact with any poors (aka anyone not making seven figures) http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/7/8361475/prima-cinema-luxury-movie-watching-furious-7

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

(his official youtube)

https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/585525393337233411

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:

Gus Hobbleton posted:

im permabanned poster BARONS SKULL STOMPER 58. i first started reading yospos when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "memes" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "ayy lmao" and "tfw pepe" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "meme" style of yospos humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" yospos to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Gus Hobbleton posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Twin Peaks may open with a nude body wrapped in cellophane, but everyone knows that the show's real stars are the sweaters. The series is an absolute cavalcade of cozy knitwear, each piece more comfy and creepy looking than the last.

[UPDATE: It has come to our attention that this top is not a blouse, but is, in fact, a sweater. The ranking has been augmented to reflect this addition, which comes in at No. 34. There are now 118 sweaters, not 117 as previously reported.]

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

their names aren't laurel and hardy but maybe they should be

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

please make a pepe thread barons

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Space-Pope posted:

because u just helpfully assume that anything positive said about u is sarcastic and live in constant fear that everyone secretly loving hates u?

well when you say it like THAT

yeah it basically describes me to a t

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

atomicthumbs posted:

their names aren't laurel and hardy but maybe they should be

maybe you should be killed by snakes

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

maybe you should be killed by snakes

Impossible

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
http://a.pomf.se/hbzpvr.webm

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roosevelt posted:

there will come a time when the ted cruzes, the rush limbaughs, the george w bushes, and the mike pences, they will all be roughly shoved against a cinder block wall and American culture will advance 1000 years in an instant

Hey folks, been spendind time catching uyp with the great computer lol pics, but I just wanted to say that this man from two pages ago is a massive, huge, human being. anyway, back to reading.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Larry Parrish posted:

Hey folks, been spendind time catching uyp with the great computer lol pics, but I just wanted to say that this man from two pages ago is a massive, huge, human being. anyway, back to reading.

im not going to defend my terrible drunken post but lol thanks for noticing

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Larry Parrish posted:

he is correct, however, regardless of how you feel about him

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Same.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Larry Parrish posted:

wow look at this dumb + wrong opinion

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
death to the proletariat

e: I mean borgeoise or w/e

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Larry Parrish posted:

Thanks for the update, guy who purposely added racial slurs to his av

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol if you've never been roughly shoved against a cinder block wall :quagmire:

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

maniacdevnull posted:

no see its ironic because

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

pretty hyped

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

maniacdevnull posted:

u hosed up man, you have no idea how much of a bigshot larry parish is in the imp zone

u'r really hosed

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Jonad posted:

u hosed up man, you have no idea how much of a bigshot larry parish is in the imp zone

u'r really hosed
oh no lol all 5 of them might post and complain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:

Silver Alicorn posted:

death to the proletariat