Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

Chorrax posted:

Looking for this but all I can find is "Black Tiger Bold" please link. I want to drink the blood of the tiger asap

oops yeah it's Black Tiger still v good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

drinkin coffee so bump

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

a lot of pro coffee poasts in the anti coffe thread. please poast appropriately

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
drinking some coffee. "smooth and mellow" blend from trader joes out of my french press. its pretty epic ftw. you may remember i used to have a mr coffee auto drip but now i have a french press. i got it for my birthday.im really glad of it. anyways. onto cup #2

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

happy belated birthday smythe french press is v. good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
thanks

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

stumptown coffee status: drinking

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i had a bodum french press once. life was good for a bit then it broke after a few months. anyway still holding out for an aeropress for my birthday in 2 months

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

dat rear end

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
how effective are caffeine pills?

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
taking an EPIC poo poo right now after a rly good cup of my regular morning coffee.

dunno what else to say really. thanks for listening

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

Starbucks Verona Dark Blend K-Cup this morning with a nice bowl of oatmeal bahds

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

maxwell house since I'm back at work today

Zap!
May 15, 2002

Nuts.
aeropressed Casi Cielo this morning

Flavia crap in the afternoon

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
lmbo only made 1 cup of coffee to go with 5-6 hrs of bachelor writing. screw everything, I'm making more

:grin:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
haven't made coffee in a few days

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

:derp:

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Silver Alicorn posted:

i made coffee ice cream earlier tonight

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

don't worry I made coffee today

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

angry_keebler posted:

i made coffee ice cream earlier tonight

go on

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i'm a fan of affogato, op

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cjs: good coffee from market downstairs

*twitch*

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

well it's in the freezer

i made fondant this morning so by tomorrow night i'll be ready to make cake to have with the ice cream

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i'm drinking my 3rd cup of coffee today

it's good.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
my wonderful woman drank the last of the the coffee while i was sleeping so i just put more water in the french press where she left the beans (obviously) so its not very good coffee. its not very good at all.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

my wonderful woman drank the last of the the coffee while i was sleeping so i just put more water in the french press where she left the beans (obviously) so its not very good coffee. its not very good at all.

At work, having my rations of office coffee

thank mr cafine

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Phuzzy posted:

At work, having my rations of office coffee

thank mr cafine

Pictured: the magic box where the coffe rations appear:

thank mr cafine

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Phuzzy posted:

thank mr cafine

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Phuzzy posted:

thank mr cafine

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
Daily Chef is the lolest brand for cheapest-end bulk office suppliy products i've ever heard

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sniep posted:

Daily Chef is the lolest brand for cheapest-end bulk office suppliy products i've ever heard

Your office supply company is a piece of poo poo

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Captain Foo posted:

yes but its free

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Captain Foo posted:

mine is too

we get drip machines here not keurigs but the pouches of coffee are still ((GenericBrand#156863)) cheapest cost bullshit

so everyone who actually enjoys coffee has a french press pot at their desk, those who care slightly less but are still above the garbage buy espresso drinks or starbucks drip from one of the little sales stands and everyone else who just wants caffiene or works 2nd/3rd shift and isnt in the first category just drinks the nasty poo poo that comes from the break room

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i saw this banner this morning:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3594506

good? bad?

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
fuuuuuuuuuck k-cups forever

"how can we make this incredibly exploitative and environmentally damaging product worse? i know! let's include obligatory garbage with every cup!"

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
ive enjoyed roasting my own coffee

i certainly wouldnt pay a random goon for it vs visitng actual local roasters with shops and supporting them tho

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

guaran-loving-teed they're just a reseller, find out their source and buy direct

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Stymie posted:

"how can we make this incredibly exploitative and environmentally damaging product worse? i know! let's include obligatory garbage with every cup!"

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Stymie posted:

We got ours because the animals in my office couldn't stop ruining coffee carafes by leaving the pot on the burner all night and breaking/baking/starting fires in the bottoms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Phuzzy posted:

We got ours because the animals in my office couldn't stop ruining coffee carafes by leaving the pot on the burner all night and breaking/baking/starting fires in the bottoms.

vacuum pots

you run the cycle, it fills a vac pot, it ends - and it just stays hot in the vac pot for like until its rancid.

• Locked thread