Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I've got a brother laser printer from at least 09 and it's still amazing. I'm still on my first toner refill since buying it too, and I use it somewhat regularly. gently caress ink jets forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Ultimate Mango posted:

Has a tray. Works great. A set of toner is more expensive than the entire machine but my work has paid for them and I have a full set still in the box. At some point I will need a new fusor or whatever, but I love this thing.

Load up the tray and let it rip. Best part is at least with my macs it just works with no drivers needed, and there is brother software if you need more than the OS provides. My neighbors run an office out of their house and got some other multifunction brand, maybe a Samsung or something and have had nothing but problems.

You're likely going to need a drum before the fuser, then a transfer belt after the drum. If you're concerned about the cost on the consumables, compatibles for Brother printers are usually pretty reliable with some color variation. Just make sure you spring for the TN225s on the colors, your get around 40% more pages printed than the TN221s at usually only $20 more.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

CaseFace McGee posted:

My freshman year roommate's family had something like that, he drove their tank thing to school once. It was pretty boss.

2012 Giant Anthem X1. I wanted to get a new hardtail this season, but I checked Craigslist for shits and giggles and found this. I'll need to service the shock and the fork before I put too many miles on, but I'm excited to chew up some trails on my first full-squish bike.

And it's got a dropper post! :circlefap:

Those are nice bikes. Also 26" wheels foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

I bought a Subaru (2010 Impreza), so of course it snows the day I buy it. And yes, that's a Walmart parking lot at 3:30AM

The Science Goy
Mar 27, 2007

Where did you learn to drive?

88h88 posted:

Those are nice bikes. Also 26" wheels foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:ssh: it's a 29er :ssh:
I can't wait for all this rain to get out of here so I can really rip up some dirt.

Also, you drat well better have done some Subie donuts in the previous post.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Picked up a pair of these from Amazon. Should be good for the upcoming summer months.

Still deciding on an Apple watch. Everyone at work will have one so I may just get one based on peer pressure alone :<

(not really, but the watch does seem interesting)

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

App13 posted:

Picked up a pair of these from Amazon. Should be good for the upcoming summer months.

Still deciding on an Apple watch. Everyone at work will have one so I may just get one based on peer pressure alone :<

(not really, but the watch does seem interesting)
Down with Flyknit, Nike Free 3.0 v5 4 lyfe :cool:

Homeless Bebe
Jul 15, 2012

In a FIFA 15-bundle. It's a graduation present for myself, though I don't graduate in a couple of more weeks. I also got The Last of Us and GTA V and an extra controller. I've been thinking of getting Bloodborne aswell- whats the goon verdict on that game?

e: spelling

Homeless Bebe has a new favorite as of 14:58 on Apr 9, 2015

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
2x to give to my sister and my parents because it's pretty much the best movie and I feel sad for those that have not yet seen it.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

JEEVES420 posted:

My Parent's "Neighbor Hood Watch" their neighbor has one of these and drives it around the neighborhood on the weekend
Only 2 of them in the US

wtf where I live segways aren't even legal in public and Americans drive around this?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Reverse Centaur posted:

wtf where I live segways aren't even legal in public and Americans Texans drive around this?

Note the flag in the background.

Jaramin
Oct 20, 2010

It's the Texan flag for those not intimately familiar with the state flags of the U.S.
Also, it is technically possible to make a disarmed APC street legal in the U.S.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Well, it's not exactly limited to Texas, or even the US. Didn't some folks drive a tank around to protest the Top Gear thing?

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Trabant posted:

Not the background, It is on the antenna.

Jaramin posted:

It's the Texan flag for those not intimately familiar with the state flags of the U.S.
Also, it is technically possible to make a disarmed APC street legal in the U.S.

:clint:
Yes it is street legal and you don't have to disarm it in order to make it street legal. It just has to be safe for the roads, as in, does not tear them up. That is why tracked vehicles have to have rubber tracks if you want to drive it on the roads. I have seen him run the grocery store in it.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Not just Texas!

Man drives to pub

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Jaramin posted:

Lol if you think that APC is disarmed.

It's probably got a shell loaded and a full belt on the .50, neighbourhood watch is serious business

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sappo569 posted:

Lol if you think that APC is disarmed.

It's probably got a shell loaded and a full belt on the .50, neighbourhood watch is serious business

Yeah it owns hard

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Kinda overpriced nectar of the gods.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

colas posted:

Kinda overpriced nectar of the gods.

That's not Dead Guy Ale.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Crain posted:

That's not Dead Guy Ale.

It's better. :colbert:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Crain posted:

That's not Dead Guy Ale.

Your correct that it's not bad.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
I still don't get why everyone jerks off over Rogue, all the beers I've had from there were decent but nothing special. I guess if that's the closest to good microbrew you can get then it's pretty ok.

Bottom Liner posted:

6 pack of my favorite beer for $10, a few cigars, and some pork belly for dinner tomorrow night.

This however is pretty drat good. Tried this and the Odell tree shaker, peach flavor is way too subtle to set it apart from any other IPA though.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Homeless Bebe posted:

I've been thinking of getting Bloodborne aswell- whats the goon verdict on that game?

e: spelling

You ever play a Souls game? BB is like that but better imo. It is a must-buy if you're a fan.

wasp_f15ing
Feb 27, 2004

For once you must try not to shirk the facts: mankind is kept alive by bestial acts
Purchased, and awaiting delivery of this beauty.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

wasp_f15ing posted:

DUDE

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

wasp_f15ing posted:

Or, el Duderino if you're not into that whole brevity thing.

Also holy poo poo I want that book.

dongsweep
Nov 28, 2004

~ P * R * I * D * E ~

Tulip Candy
Jan 23, 2007

I love tuna fish and field mouse pudding.
My ears have been getting cold so I got a stupid beanie since I don't have normal hats.

I also paid to enter a prototyping hackathon, so there goes my relaxing weekend. I am becoming more and more a stereotype, jesus.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

MQueef

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

wasp_f15ing posted:

Holy poo poo thats beautiful. Maybe I can finally get around to finishing that book (never read dune when you are 15).

Well, I know what my dad is getting for his birthday

Fashionable Jorts has a new favorite as of 08:08 on Apr 10, 2015

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Trabant posted:

Puerto Rico rules!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

glad I'm not the only one who saw that.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

So's I can learn UE4 and use it at the same time a bit more efficiently.

For recording dumb little bullshit without needing to sit my rear end in front of the computer.

Ship date: May. :negative:

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Dewgy posted:

Ship date: May. :negative:
I went with the Sport and mine's June. :(

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

wasp_f15ing posted:

For those who want in, this comes from https://www.foliosociety.com
I picked that and a book of Abraham Lincoln's writings up last week and, holy crap- it's so easy to blow an absurd amount of money there.

Immanentized has a new favorite as of 21:25 on Apr 10, 2015

wasp_f15ing
Feb 27, 2004

For once you must try not to shirk the facts: mankind is kept alive by bestial acts
It arrived early..

My is it pruddy...

Yep it can become a bit of a habit, but they have great sales on. I got the below edition City of God for £39.99 reduced from £99.99

The great feature is the unique artwork within these books too. Look at the textured paper of the unique paintings for Dune, its just sublime.

Let me know how that Lincoln book turns out, I really wanted to pick that up. However not too aware of American historians and how good the versions are.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

All I could think of.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Perry Normal posted:

All I could think of.

Would purchase

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Perry Normal posted:

All I could think of.

the better shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

wasp_f15ing posted:

I haven't read Dune. Should I buy this y/n