Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Rigid bodies are where it's at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saradiart
Dec 13, 2009

OPENING MY TAI CHI IS ABOUT AS APPEALING AS THE GOATMAN OPENING HIS ANUS
I can't wait to file a loan with my local bank in order to collect the ancient taichi dancing.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
You don't have a trust fund to finance your p2w addiction?

:jerkbag:

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Yet another violation of regulation 1910 subpart D.
I feel privileged to have played the best of Wushu during the beta, and sadness that no goon that ever comes after us will do the same.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

I wish there was a wushu emulator so I could gently caress about on a private server.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

Drinkfist posted:

No sir the future looks bright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTff43Xb3v8

They even changed the name.

Hardcore TPs, cool lores , Black Gold's theme of magic and technology. :downsbravo:

Skion
Mar 24, 2013
http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44705

guild war rework only two years too late, I seriously doubt the us population could even fill out a 24v24 guild war at this point

Hole Wolf
Apr 28, 2011

Skion posted:

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44705

guild war rework only two years too late, I seriously doubt the us population could even fill out a 24v24 guild war at this point

RG fourth confirmed for actually a secret ancient set.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Plum stakes active in guild bases :eyepop:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
burning has a purpose now, after this game has burned to the ground

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
updated the OP with information because people keep downloading wushu and/or expecting goons to still play

:v:

Natalie_Luna
Jun 18, 2013

randombattle posted:

I wish there was a wushu emulator so I could gently caress about on a private server.

._. Pay me enough and I'll reverse engineer wushu in UE4... already dicking around with all its art assets anyway

XD

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I'd love that. Man I spent so much time just jumping and flying around without doing anything in wushu.

Mr. Owl
Jan 24, 2008

Drinkfist posted:

No sir the future looks bright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTff43Xb3v8

They even changed the name.

We must conspire to get the ugliest possibleMOST BEAUTIFUL goon character into dance council leadership or whatever the gently caress this is gonna have.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
I completely forgot about this game until I got alerted about a bunch of suspicious log-in attempts on the throwaway e-mail I made to register. Point of origin was China, go figure.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qICX485ZuLQ

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Chinagame AND Pirates of the Carribean in one game? Hold me before I swoon.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Kylra posted:

Just gotta hold on for about 2 to 4 years.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
From that video, I was able to identify that their Sea System consists of: Having ship assets.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Pavlov posted:

From that video, I was able to identify that their Sea System consists of: Having ship assets.

The next ArchAge then? :v:

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud

Haquer posted:

If the gods are kind.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

randombattle posted:

Just gotta hold on for about 2 to 4 years.
I'm here for the long swoon.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

randombattle posted:

I'd love that. Man I spent so much time just jumping and flying around without doing anything in wushu.

I had a stockpile of early flying skill books and I'd teach people how to do aerial maneuvers. I taught a lot of people, but the student who always came back to get better and did his best was dumber than a sack of hammers and when I tell you to trade for the items at the same time and that you'll get ripped off if you give them the loom first, don't be so shocked when you get ripped off god drat it.

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Haquer posted:

I'm not playing another archeage again unless we can get another goon leader to secretly turn out to be a paedo, or weaponise k-pop, or use tractors to disrupt all trade routes like an irl frenchman because those were the good good things in that game.

Skion
Mar 24, 2013
Been missing my old broken chinagame recently but listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJUh8MZJNUo helps
wonder if its worth dicking around in age of wulin at all

edit: gently caress it, if this account migration thing ever works i'll dick around in wulin a little. Never played with vagabond as I didn't wanna lose my scholar stuff, only set I need is demon heart chain hand.

Skion fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Apr 10, 2015

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I feel sorry for the guy who doesn't work out to the music of team practice

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

For what it's worth I am playing Wulin. My Chinaman is named "JohnHoe"

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Anal Papist posted:

I'm not playing another archeage again unless we can get another goon leader to secretly turn out to be a paedo, or weaponise k-pop, or use tractors to disrupt all trade routes like an irl frenchman because those were the good good things in that game.

My dumb poo poo luck in games will make this happen.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Skion posted:

Been missing my old broken chinagame recently but listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJUh8MZJNUo helps
wonder if its worth dicking around in age of wulin at all

It just takes so long to get going that I haven't put any time into wulin at all.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Kylra posted:

boarding actions would be so incredibly fun, when you consider flying skills and water running.

"Good job, guys, we got the loot and got out. Wait, where is Haquertal? gently caress, he ran out of flying energy, time to turn around and pick his rear end out of the middle of the ocean."

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

"Nah gently caress 'im"

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Pavlov posted:

"Nah gently caress 'im"

Yeah pretty sure that would've been the consensus.

Also with water skipping jump at 5 water travel was hilariously easy and taking the lake exit in WV SS was made trivial because the book didn't slow down flying skills so you flew across the lake and then were easily to the exit.

Also I miss pissing off pay2wins by hitting the damage/speed boost move from the Vagrant blade set and then using speed up. Instant 11+ movespeed and you could deaggro and teleport before they caught up :allears:

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Blowing past people on horses with vagrant blade alone was hilarious.

It was also funny how slow you'd end up going if you tried to run on water compared to anything else.

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

Haquer posted:

Goon Horde goes to GTA Online ?

Skion
Mar 24, 2013
I haven't even been playing for 20 minutes.

No regrets

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Haquer posted:

Yeah pretty sure that would've been the consensus.

Also with water skipping jump at 5 water travel was hilariously easy and taking the lake exit in WV SS was made trivial because the book didn't slow down flying skills so you flew across the lake...

Water jump was one of those skills we all shat on... until we discovered how flipping awesome it was.

Also, I am the guy who learned to fly without ever coming down. Flight skills were my *thing*, man.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Mile'ionaha posted:

Water jump was one of those skills we all shat on... until we discovered how flipping awesome it was.

Also, I am the guy who learned to fly without ever coming down. Flight skills were my *thing*, man.

Water jump was garbage before upgrade books. Run was better at default levels and cooler. Also rip infinite fly glitch. Pouring one out for infinite water running.

ArdanSortek
Jun 19, 2011

This looks awesome. Maybe in 2-4 years I can throw someone off a ship during a storm and bark all at the same time.

Saradiart
Dec 13, 2009

OPENING MY TAI CHI IS ABOUT AS APPEALING AS THE GOATMAN OPENING HIS ANUS
I was so sad when the block glitch was removed. Being able to literally fly forever was the best. I still block flew for like a month after that patch just out of muscle memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011

Anal Papist posted:

Tractor blocking trade routes was the most enjoyable thing I remember about Archeage. That and uprooting trees with bigbo.

Then half you guys screwed off to Forestcrow and I just stopped playing. How did that pan out anyways?