Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

I feel like we've reached a new zenith with poo poo like this. That is aggressively, offensively, bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

should be the other way around and the knife is a syringe filled with EPO

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

troll football

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Lol

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

If someone had posted this in an MDT it'd have a page of emptyquotes

e: The words, not the lovely image

Ninpo fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Apr 9, 2015

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Actually, I just got into football about a month ago and felt apprehensive of taking part in this sub and spent most of my time on this sub lurking, but to hell with it I'll try.

I'm a guy from Canada and I never really liked soccer when I was in highschool. I didn't know much about teams besides my school being mostly Man United fans. But I had a classmate and a German-Canadian teacher who were huge Arsenal fans, and my teacher would put Arsenal support flags and stuff around his classroom. He would also play videos and watch matches during our lunch break with a few other people.

At the time I found football to be quite boring but watching those videos in his classroom during my lunch break was extremely fun and entertaining to watch. I would go home and watch YouTube videos about the team and was really interested in football, but my interest didn't last long.

It's been about 2 years since I graduated highschool and about a few or so months ago, my little sisters friend came over and left his FIFA 14 game here. I decided to give it a try and played as Arsenal. Then I tried playing the player career mode for Arsenal. Then I tried playing manager career mode managing Arsenal and failed miserably. I started remembering all the players names and what not and realized that the player roster was out of date to our current one so I started playing around with getting our current players. I would go on Wikipedia and try to form our current team and ended up reading more about the teams history, Arsène Wenger, former players, current players, rivalries and what not and started listening to fan blogs (ex. Arseblog).

My first game was watching Arsenal against Man United (on tv of course) and by then I memorized our players names thanks to FIFA 14 and I found myself cheering aloud. Then a few days ago I watched Arsenal against Liverpool with my sister and dad that we recorded and it was good fun and I plan to watch our away game against Burnley this Saturday.

Anyways I don't really have much else to say, and I'm not even sure if this post is even appropriate for this sub, but I'm happy to say this club has a new fan.

EDIT: Just the emphasize, it wasn't FIFA 14 that made me a fan, it was my teacher and classmate that got me into them, just, FIFA 14 got me to get into football in general more. It sounds weird saying a video game got me into this team.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Please don't post my blog posts itt

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

Another I've seen:

"It's the remix to ignition, Manchester City edition, you bought all Arsenal's players, now you're in 4th position"

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

rats off to ya posted:

Another I've seen:

"It's the remix to ignition, Manchester City edition, you bought all Arsenal's players, now you're in 4th position"

lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

rats off to ya posted:

Another I've seen:

lmao

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
sounds like a line from some the streets album that will never be made

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

rats off to ya posted:

Another I've seen:

lol, that's actually good imo

pdog
May 7, 2013
Prefer this one tbh:
It's the remix to ignition,
The Tim Sherwood edition,
I made Bentaleb world-class,
And Harry Kane a magician.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

pdog posted:

Prefer this one tbh:

right thread

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

pdog posted:

Prefer this one tbh:

Oh gently caress that's bad

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
my brain cant process the last one

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
owned by troll football :troll:

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

yes

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

lmao

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

I'm glad someone posted this I didn't feel like putting it on imgur.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

beautiful

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

luvd is thinner than this, also the girl should be crying

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

I didn't know loss got a prequel.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

That has to be a joke. The gently caress is wrong with these people?

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

That's me

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

@GOALOTELLI

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

vyelkin posted:

@GOALOTELLI

That's a funny way to spell EC10

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I bet that guy was really conflicted by the £40,000,001 Suarez bid.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

:laffo:

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
glad to see that trp posters are also very active on twitter

An Actual Bear
Feb 15, 2012

If football writers had a Hart, managers wouldn't feel like they've been left out in a Gael force wind with no coat on.

Sure, Man City's Sergio down the table, leaving them in the close Kompany of Arsenal, United and Liverpool was unexpected, but every cloud has a Silva lining.

Yaya've just got to accept that bad form is a part of football. I'm sure they'll be 'Edin back up the table soon.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

An Actual Bear posted:

If football writers had a Hart, managers wouldn't feel like they've been left out in a Gael force wind with no coat on.

Sure, Man City's Sergio down the table, leaving them in the close Kompany of Arsenal, United and Liverpool was unexpected, but every cloud has a Silva lining.

Yaya've just got to accept that bad form is a part of football. I'm sure they'll be 'Edin back up the table soon.

I hope that whoever wrote this dies.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

blue footed boobie posted:

Nah just give them a job on City's PR team.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Are you saying it was a Bonyheaded move?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Based on the dire puns I'm going to say pissflaps wrote it

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum