Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Srice
Sep 11, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

I'm glad 2015 has become the year all my best internet buddies started watching Eva.

It's a fitting year to start it on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Am I distrusted and hated here?

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

he touched a boob

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Grouchio posted:

I dunno, are you liked and respected elsewhere? :wiggle:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I dunno, are you liked and respected elsewhere? :wiggle:
I'm not quite sure. I did save a transgender on facebook from committing suicide last year, does that count?

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Grouchio posted:

Trust no one on the something awful forums.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Grouchio posted:

I dont even know who the gently caress you are.

khrits
Dec 25, 2011

And when we leave, we need to put things back the way we found them. We're not slobs.

Smoking Crow posted:

i watch regular show stone sober and it's still funny

your avatar looks familiar, where the heck is it from

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Grouchio posted:

I'm not quite sure. I did save a transgender on facebook from committing suicide last year, does that count?
first: why are you telling us this
second: 'a transgender'

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If only all transgenders had a Grouchio around to save their lives

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

im going to save a person's life, but only so i can humblebrag about it in the loving anime chat thread

khrits
Dec 25, 2011

And when we leave, we need to put things back the way we found them. We're not slobs.

Grouchio posted:

nice story, glad it's related to this

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SCENE: The Golden Gate Bridge. A young man, fat and prematurely balding, stands on the edge. He looks down, and the camera looks with him, looking back up just in time to catch him gulping and looking up at the sky.

Enter GROUCHIO.

GROUCHIO: You shouldn't.

YOUNG MAN: gently caress you, man! You don't know me! Nothing's ever gone my way, my mom died, my girlfriend left me - what the gently caress do I have to live for!?

GROUCHIO: There's one thing you'll always have.

The young man looks at GROUCHIO, eyes watering, lower lip trembling.

GROUCHIO: My something awful forums reputation.

The young man stares, mouths 'what the gently caress are you talking about,' then jumps. GROUCHIO shrugs and leaves before the cops arrive.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I once shot a man just to watch him die

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Endorph posted:

SCENE: The Golden Gate Bridge. A young man, fat and prematurely balding, stands on the edge. He looks down, and the camera looks with him, looking back up just in time to catch him gulping and looking up at the sky.

Enter GROUCHIO.

YOUNG MAN: gently caress you, man! You don't know me! Nothing's ever gone my way, my mom died, my girlfriend left me - what the gently caress do I have to live for!?

The young man stares, mouths 'what the gently caress are you talking about,' then jumps. GROUCHIO shrugs and leaves before the cops arrive.
I hope you're joking.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Grouchio posted:

I hope you're joking.
actually im sending the script off to michael bay as we speak

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

khrits posted:

your avatar looks familiar, where the heck is it from

girls und panzer

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Endorph posted:

Enter GROUCHIO.

:bravo:

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Endorph posted:

Who'd you suggest to star as Grouchio?

khrits
Dec 25, 2011

Davincie posted:

girls und panzer

thanks babe

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

HiveCommander posted:

Who'd you suggest to star as Grouchio?
stone cold steve austin

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I'm just here to talk about anime and anime related products.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Last week when there wasn't new shows airing I finished the first season of fist of the north star and yea it was super fun!

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

a kitten posted:

I'm just here to talk about anime and anime related products.

do anime games count?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Pyronic posted:

do anime games count?

no, but bloodborne does

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pyronic posted:

do anime games count?

Anything but SA poster fanfiction.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The Devil Tesla posted:

Last week when there wasn't new shows airing I finished the first season of fist of the north star and yea it was super fun!

A lot of that first season is filler so that bodes well for your enjoyment of the rest of the show.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Or at least everything until FotNS2, once you get to that it's all downhill after the rad OP.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

The Devil Tesla posted:

Anything but SA poster fanfiction.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

no, but bloodborne does

bloodborne seems like the least berserk of all the souls games

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Srice posted:

A lot of that first season is filler so that bodes well for your enjoyment of the rest of the show.

Cool! I'm happy it's on Crunchyroll (even tho the subs are kind of sketchy) because I probably would have never looked for it outright but I gave it a shot when there wasn't anything else I wanted to watch and it's a fun thing to chill out with!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

bloodborne seems like the least berserk of all the souls games

it's gothic horror that blends into cosmic horror in a really cool way as the game goes on, i think it's a way more interesting setting than the older games

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Endorph posted:

I was trying to exemplify something noble I recently did so you guys wouldn't hate me as some stereotypical fat goon. I have saved lives, and you can't take that away from me. Got it?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Grouchio posted:

I was trying to exemplify something noble I recently did so you guys wouldn't hate me as some stereotypical fat goon. I have saved lives, and you can't take that away from me. Got it?
im sure the person who you talked down on facebook is very happy that youre using their entire life to score points against the nonexistent people that hate you

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

like seriously what even brought this on? nobody has ever insulted you in any serious way from what i can tell. you're just another poster. you just came into this thread going PLEASE DON'T OWN ME for no apparent reason

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I bet Grouchio doesn't even really anime.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The Devil Tesla posted:

Cool! I'm happy it's on Crunchyroll (even tho the subs are kind of sketchy) because I probably would have never looked for it outright but I gave it a shot when there wasn't anything else I wanted to watch and it's a fun thing to chill out with!

Yeah streaming has really helped out a lot of old anime and it's cool that there's a huge library of that stuff available. Impulse watches on old as heck stuff is fun.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Endorph posted:

like seriously what even brought this on? nobody has ever insulted you in any serious way from what i can tell. you're just another poster. you just came into this thread going PLEASE DON'T OWN ME for no apparent reason

i don't get it either

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

i'm playing saints row 4, is that anime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I guess I was just paranoid then.

• Locked thread