Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Total Meatlove posted:

It's the Old Dell

It is, I was surprised by the smokestacks, I didn't remember them when I used to go there as a childe but things were mostly in colour then

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

the new kit's not that bad

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

chuggo is BACK posted:

even the latticeing?

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

peanut- posted:

While I appreciate that it isn't an Arsenal player, why is that picture in any way notable or interesting?

Because Ronald is just out of frame ready to teabag

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

chuggo is BACK posted:

Thank you for the Ronnie Moore update too

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Why has Henderson got guyliner on?

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
very carefully

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Paddyb posted:

very carefully

Nice to see Liverpool are employing senior citizens

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

Shame he couldn't end his career at United and stopped it as some oil shiek's plaything

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ayb posted:

Shame he couldn't end his career at United and stopped it as some oil shiek's plaything
source your quotes

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

ayb posted:

he gave away all his wages, truly it was he that was playing the oil sheiks

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

any mystique about Beckham I always find super odd, considering he was massively overrated and has been irrelevant since he moved to the MLS, but i guess people are put off by the fact hes also a model and was once the 4th best midfielder at manchester united?

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

TelekineticBear! posted:

any mystique about Beckham I always find super odd, considering he was massively overrated and has been irrelevant since he moved to the MLS, but i guess people are put off by the fact hes also a model and was once the 4th best midfielder at manchester united?

he was cool at ac milan

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
beckham was good and the backlash against him was BECAUSE he was a model see: Ferguson, Alex Sir

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

TelekineticBear! posted:

Surely even a Leeds oval office knows deep down inside that Beckham was a Good Player.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

TelekineticBear! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20SLrW9cca8

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Surely even a Leeds oval office knows deep down inside that Beckham was a Good Player.

yeah a good player but there are plenty of them, not as good as his celebrity status suggests.

Gary Mcallister was also a good player and I dont see videos where grown men ball their eyes out because hes retiring

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

TelekineticBear! posted:

yeah a good player but there are plenty of them, not as good as his celebrity status suggests.

Gary Mcallister was also a good player and I dont see videos where grown men ball their eyes out because hes retiring

you've never seen my vlog

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Wayne Rooney is a better player than David Beckham, will we see videos of fans of all clubs crying when he plays his last 5 minutes?

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

TelekineticBear! posted:

Beckham was brilliant and you're a loving idiot, hth.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Beckham was James Milner but sexy.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

TelekineticBear! posted:

Wayne Rooney is a better player than David Beckham, will we see videos of fans of all clubs crying when he plays his last 5 minutes?

Beckham isn't a oval office

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

chuggo is BACK posted:

Beckham isn't a oval office

but the response in this thread has been all about his ability, if thats the sole reason for his praise then why wouldn't a better player get the same reaction?

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
The thing with Beckham is that he's more of a presence than a player and has been since he went to Madrid, he was good but not special (apart from the crosses) but with all his off-field stuff he was just super-visible for his whole career and for a lot of people the whole time they've watched football has been with him in the background, it's not about liking him (disclaimer: i haven#t watched that video and certainly wouldn't cry at it wtf)

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

TelekineticBear! posted:

but the response in this thread has been all about his ability, if thats the sole reason for his praise then why wouldn't a better player get the same reaction?

see my last post but yeah his ability clearly doesn't merit the reaction to his retirement, it's about his presence as far as I can tell (although as you say that doesn't seem to be the case itt)

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Beckham was James Milner but sexy.

James Milner is sexy

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
James Milner is rugged, like a piece of corn.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

TelekineticBear! posted:

you called him MASSIVELY overrated and he was maybe only SLIGHTLY overrated and enough dipshits soured on him that you could make the argument that he wasn't even overrated at all

the response in this thread has been to say he was a cool and good player, not that he was fully deserving of Japanese girls wetting their panties upon seeing his ad for home furnishings on a Tokyo metro placard or w/e

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

TelekineticBear! posted:

Wayne Rooney never stepped up to the Argies like Beckham did

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Eau de MacGowan posted:

and some of us find that extremely sexy, i'd let him j me o in a manly way, no gay stuff tho

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Husk or no husk?

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

if David Beckham looked like David Hopkin that video does not exist

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Alex_R posted:

Husk or no husk?

https://twitter.com/boringmilner/status/454151089852776448

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

the next poster to post some poo poo about david Becks and not a video/image/something cool will be probated until the end of the season

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Lmao

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Weaponized Cum posted:

the next poster to post some poo poo about david Becks and not a video/image/something cool will be probated until the end of the season

post your dick bitch

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Weaponized Cum posted:

lol, but seriously though, this.

How about we post some pictures of David Beckham.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

chuggo is BACK posted:

post your dick bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l15a2h-u46c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Amazing, no one in that video is over 5'5