Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smarms
Aug 27, 2008

Kalli posted:

Quoth the Raven: Lenore deeply regrets her role in the incident.

:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Kalli posted:

:drat:

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Kalli posted:

:wow:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Kalli posted:

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Febreeze posted:

I saw someone on twitter point out that Troy Polamalu's final NFL game was getting knocked out of the playoffs by the ravens

Ouch

I'll always think of that game as the Steelers losing to the combined efforts of the Bengals and Ravens

because gently caress them both

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

There's an Edgar Allen Poe joke to be made here.

Kalli posted:

You did not disappoint.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Kalli posted:

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Hahahhah fuckin hell Kalli

SA2K posted:

My shower worked fine this morning

Oh, well case closed then

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Al Saunders is retiring.

I don't know if anywhere else thought all that much of him but we loved the guy in KC. Have fun doing whatever it is you want to do Al.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Febreeze posted:

I saw someone on twitter point out that Troy Polamalu's final NFL game was getting knocked out of the playoffs by the ravens

Ouch

Darren Sharper's last game in the league had him stumbling around and eventually put on his back by Marshawn Lynch.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

A.o.D. posted:

Darren Sharper's last game in the league had him stumbling around and eventually put on his back by Marshawn Lynch.

*tugs collar*

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
A fitting end to Sharper's career

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Kalli posted:

Jesus Christ

A.o.D. posted:

JESUS CHRIST

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I loving love TFF

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/10/vernon-davis-praises-the-new-colin-kaepernick/

Say what you want about Colin Kaepernick but the dude is a competitor and the fact that he has put in serious work in the offseason to improve his game is great to see. Now will it translate to game time? I don't know yet, but as a fan it's fun and easy to root for a guy putting in that kind of effort.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

MrSargent posted:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/10/vernon-davis-praises-the-new-colin-kaepernick/

Say what you want about Colin Kaepernick but the dude is a competitor and the fact that he has put in serious work in the offseason to improve his game is great to see. Now will it translate to game time? I don't know yet, but as a fan it's fun and easy to root for a guy putting in that kind of effort.

*repeats the words "$126 million" to myself over and over again while checking myself into a mental institution*

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

*repeats the words "$126 million" to myself over and over again while checking myself into a mental institution*

But enough about Major League Soccer.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

So that's where AAC went

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

MrSargent posted:

dude is a competitor
So was Tim Tebow

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Kalli posted:

lmao good poo poo

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

@RapSheet
Source: A big-money, multi-year extension for the #Dolphins and C Mike Pouncey is imminent.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Ozu posted:

@RapSheet
Source: A big-money, multi-year extension for the #Dolphins and C Mike Pouncey is imminent.

All in on a Pouncey, surely this won't backfire hilariously

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ozu posted:

@RapSheet

Yeah I posted Omar Kelly's thing about this earlier but it was lost in people laughing at the Kalli quote lol. I'm glad we are getting it done. He's incredibly important to the team.

Rasczak posted:

All in on a Pouncey, surely this won't backfire hilariously

He's never been in any real trouble and he's one of the best centers in football.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

after all the times intruder threatened RG3 with probation it's posting about weed in the cooking forum that got him lmao

never not post about weed imo. also, cook with it. and definitely don't forget to smoke it, every day.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@JamesWalkerNFL: According to @AdamSchefter, #Dolphins C Mike Pouncey's five-year extension is worth $52.15 million with $22 million guaranteed.

Guaranteed amount is actually smaller than I thought. The big number is meaningless, as usual.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Grittybeard posted:

Al Saunders is retiring.

I don't know if anywhere else thought all that much of him but we loved the guy in KC. Have fun doing whatever it is you want to do Al.

We love him too. :( I loving hate being a Raider fan. It's like the football gods said "Is this motherfucker laughing? At posts?? Hell no, smite that bitch."

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ehud posted:

@JamesWalkerNFL: According to @AdamSchefter, #Dolphins C Mike Pouncey's five-year extension is worth $52.15 million with $22 million guaranteed.

Guaranteed amount is actually smaller than I thought. The big number is meaningless, as usual.

Good deal. Finally keeping a 1st round pick around.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Kalli posted:

Midseason form already.

Will that make the payroll even tighter when it comes time to pay Tannehil? I know the Dolphins have a cap wizard but after Suh and this I wonder how they will work it.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Trast posted:

Midseason form already.

Will that make the payroll even tighter when it comes time to pay Tannehil? I know the Dolphins have a cap wizard but after Suh and this I wonder how they will work it.

It depends. We need to see the guaranteed money over the next three years. And we have some flexibility with Tannehill. We could extend him now and spread guaranteed money around the deal, or we could use the 5th year option and then extend him after that...

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

MrSargent posted:

Would you say he's in the best shape of his life?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
best shape of his life is reserved for dudes pushing 30 who came off an abysmal season and will be on ir by week 3.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Apparently Winston to the Bucs is a done deal

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Relentlessboredomm posted:

yet another example of winston forcing himself into wherever he likes

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

yessss now the mariota trade train can now really get started

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

the mariota "train" is more like a human centipede of personnel managers with chip kelly at the front

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
N: Tom Hanks is a Raider fan.

V:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFRohrsZZO0

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

i like the raiders but gently caress tom hanks imo

hes a poo poo actor and so is his son. except his son was okay in fargo because his character was supposed to be clueless and incompetent like he is irl

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

wheez the roux posted:

hes a poo poo actor and so is his son. except his son was okay in fargo because his character was supposed to be clueless and incompetent like he is irl
I don't know if I like this new salty wheez. I mean I'm still glad the seahawks lost but

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

wheez the roux posted:

Check him out in The Good Guys. His character is supposed to be a huge dork and he plays it perfectly! :monocle: e: or don't. It was cancelled after 1 season but I liked it.

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Apr 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Everyone has been saying that since the off season began, has something new happened? Also, :suicide:.

• Locked thread