Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbzUTRAUac4

hail stan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Cole posted:

Meal prep day. Doing the whole serious about the gym thing since I'll be going to a wedding in July and a cruise next year and I don't want to look like a fat slob. Made some baked fish, got some chicken marinating right now and I'm gonna grill out this evening while drinking a few beers and smoking a few bowls.

civ life owns.

Cole escapes fat slob look on meat & beer diet... Yes...

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Zeris posted:

Cole escapes fat slob look on meat & beer diet... Yes...

Compared to what my diet has been since I got out, I'll look like a goddamn super model by eating skinless chicken breasts and baked fish and vegetables every day.

I also drink a lot of water and eat a lot of grapes (grapes are the best snack ever) and my skin has never been clearer.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

If ya guys search for "Micro bikini oil dance" in bing videos with safe search on ya'll will find videos of this girl and a bunch of other videos.

Warning they are japanese and they sensor the good bits, but who gives a gently caress

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

shim hasn't posted new Appalachian Trail pics in the gip hangouts yet.
i figure shim's new sexual owner is shy & doesn't want them appearing without full consent.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Holy gently caress tinder. I was all bummed about being single. Where was this poo poo 10 years ago? It took a bit to get going, lots of attention whores just looking for instagram follows and trying to be all ironic, but been seeing one chick and have like 3 dates lined up, all babes, and I'm just conflicted. Current one dated a chick for 3 years and hinted at bringing in another chick O.O where were these girls 10 years ago? It's not like I've gotten attractive as I've aged

Well that's my story city living loving rules

Also have no less than 3 stds

I was bored last night and thought I'd send a hot redhead chick on tinder a pickup line. It actually worked, I didn't get my dick wet but got an awesome blowjob anyways. She's cool as hell, too, so I'll be seeing more of her. Hoping there isn't some underlying redhead craziness I haven't noticed yet.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Well that's my story city living loving rules

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

oh hey did blue squares rereg

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
So 7-11 is doing a thing today.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

http://i.imgur.com/Rd3OoDj.jpg :nws:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
You're into some weird poo poo, m8.

I dig it.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Man, Logo is really upping the budget for Drag Race adverts.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Slim Pickens posted:

I was bored last night and thought I'd send a hot redhead chick on tinder a pickup line. It actually worked, I didn't get my dick wet but got an awesome blowjob anyways. She's cool as hell, too, so I'll be seeing more of her. Hoping there isn't some underlying redhead craziness I haven't noticed yet.

What's with GIP goons and redheads?

Redheads are either a solid 8 or 10/10 or a straight -5 with buckteeth

Hope it's not the latter

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Uh, because redheads are smokin' hot? poo poo, the last chick I was banging was a redhead... at least, until the hair dye washed out.

She was still hot, either way.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Redheads. Carpet. Drapes. Etc.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

why's it just the bride that got her tits out

i think i'm going to break up with my girlfriend this weekend but i wanna make it easy, what's the best set of emoji to use

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Every straight male needs to date a redhead. I was seeing a redhead last year for a bit. Pussy game was ridiculous. She's a goddamn lunatic though.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

holocaust bloopers posted:

Every straight male needs to date a redhead. I was seeing a redhead last year for a bit. Pussy game was ridiculous. She's a goddamn lunatic though.

That was my experience, too.

Also,

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

What's with GIP goons and redheads?

Hope it's not the latter

IMHO either solid 8 or some obese Irish thing.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ditto

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

i think i'm going to break up with my girlfriend this weekend but i wanna make it easy, what's the best set of emoji to use

💑👎

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

MancXVI posted:

💑👎

Tell her her pussy tastes like poo poo.

🐈👅💩

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

super throwback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=626pNZB8xXE

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I dated a red head. Never quite got used to the fire bush.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

picturing a leprechaun

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MancXVI posted:

picturing a leprechaun

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

do redhead dudes have the same appeal to gay guys because i have a feeling they don't

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I dated a real asian redhead.

bitch never put out.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

This seems to be universal.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Pussy game was ridiculous.

She's a goddamn lunatic though.

Redheads.txt

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

Bride of Blackenstein is pretty hot tho.

Also, the correct answer is "thumbs down."

Pussy game was ridiculous. She's a goddamn lunatic though.
Dated a bald chick once. Basically redhead squared on both counts.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

Dated a bald chick once. Basically redhead squared on both counts.

i told a girl i'd dump her if she did locks of love and went bald like all her friends but she dumped me instead. guess i missed out

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I did too, redheads are hot but the devil, end of story

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVGAe2NaRwg

On April 25, 201 at approx. 2:30 in the afternoon Rob was touched by an Angel.It is what he has come to believe. For this is the day and time Rob saw Alizée Jacotey for the very first time.And Rob knew from that very moment. And Rob knows it more today than he did before. That he was touched by an Angel of destiny. And that his life was never ever going to be the same for the rest of the sands of time. No one else could have touched his soul the way Alizée has, nor melt his hardened cynical heart the way she has done. And tonight he is beginning to see the changes that have happened through this time. Merci Alizée
Music by SHADOWMAN - Touched By An Angel
Video clips are but of coarse, Alizée Jacotey, The New Queen of Pop music today.
And the most beautiful woman alive.VIVA ALIZEE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaIBHVqhvm8

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

samee.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
post the buttest rock you got

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sq0GswTlFs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djv5GJndscI

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Funny, because Tommy Lee killed a kid by not looking at him.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i dont see any butt rock in your post bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Za0gWXJW1w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIChSyoo7mY

• Locked thread