Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im gonna put the best songs and ads from san andreas on the custom radio for a Nostalgic Callback to the Rockstar classic Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i saw a video of a guy leaping off a train into a river, and then going down a waterfall in first person. it was pretty cool and i like that you stay in first person for all the nauseating spins and stuff inherent to GTA physics

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Less than 48 hours, my niggies.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Still freaking torn on whether to play this on the couch or at the computer.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Still freaking torn on whether to play this on the couch or at the computer.

Move your couch to in front of the computer.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Move your couch to in front of the computer.

If I had some kind of contraption that I could put my mouse and such on, I would.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

They were on Eric Andre and the new stuff sounds sick. Saw them live a few years back (I'm a hipster)

Your life sounds epic (serious).

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The console posters in the Games thread are really upset.

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If I had some kind of contraption that I could put my mouse and such on, I would.

Yeah maybe even coffee or magazines. Hopefully they invent such a thing in the future

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The console posters in the Games thread are really upset.

Why

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Click on the thread and find out, or don't. I don't give a poo poo.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I tried for over a year to make this work with various lap desks and other such arrangements

It just doesn't work :(

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

quote:

One of the lessons we have learned over the years through Grand Theft Auto IV and Max Payne 3 on PC was that people want the freedom to configure their system to suit their preferences. So our focus for Grand Theft Auto 5 was to ensure most people could run the game comfortably, and provide a wide range of options to tailor your experience to your system.

We based our recommended spec on hardware that we knew could comfortably achieve 1080P resolution at 60fps.

To run the game on a 4K display at 30fps, you’ll need at minimum an AMD HD 7870 or NVidia GTX 760 with 2GB of VRAM.

To be able to run the game at 4K resolution at 60fps you’ll need a high-end SLI or Crossfire setup.

nice, i think ill be able to get like 2k and 30fps at high or ultra settings. :coal: gonna pick up a game pad on monday after work i think, ive already got like five games on steam that need one anyway i should probably just get it.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I will be running this at nearly ultra settings ftfw

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Gonna beast mode this game and I have it all preloaded on to my ssd. I'm really excited. I am also excited for Mortal Kombat X, out on the same day.

It's good times ahead.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And yea the soundtrack to stuff like sneaking around is awesome mid 80s LA action comedy movie stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to be doing probably 1080p at 60 FPS. I wish it was 120 but I doubt it.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Yeh I got this loaded on my SSD, I expect to be able to pull off 1440p with a 970 and 16gb of ram.

Currently killing time with Diablo 3 season 3.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Gonna play this game

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Does the $23 deal still exist?

Edit: vvvv drat, it's $30 now, and a ton of trouble. I'll wait for the steam sale.

sincx fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Apr 12, 2015

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Go to the website and find out.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol the launcher leaks memory if oyu leave it on for too long. My computer was freezing up because of it.

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
Release the game Rockstar

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chalets the Baka posted:

Release the game Rockstar

BAILOUT MCQUACK!
Nov 14, 2005

Marco! Yeaaah...
So uh, does getting it from nuuvem give you a steam key or what?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BAILOUT MCQUACK! posted:

So uh, does getting it from nuuvem give you a steam key or what?

Buy it and find out.

BAILOUT MCQUACK!
Nov 14, 2005

Marco! Yeaaah...

Wormskull posted:

Buy it and find out.

You must not understand what I was inferring by asking.

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
You don't get a steam key. You do hand over your personal credit card information to shady Brazilians though.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Gta V for the PC soon and new deus ex ex coming. Overwatch too.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Anime Curator posted:

Gta V for the PC soon and new deus ex ex coming. Overwatch too.

Over watch these nuts!!!!!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Chalets the Baka posted:

You don't get a steam key. You do hand over your personal credit card information to shady Brazilians though.

They use PayPal.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nuuvem is the Map Gamer's best and only friend.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I uninstalled CK2 and EU4 to make room for GTAV.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Goodbye forever Johan.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Pewdiepie posted:

Over watch these nuts!!!!!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Goodbye forever Johan.

That feel when you realise you've squeezed those games for everything they're worth.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nuuvem: Gamers Ally

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Phiz mod is such as uptight little weiner, he would probably do a really good job restoring old GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like Lloyd's post in that thread, for pwning those clownass hipsters.

• Locked thread