Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!
It's not like "math and statistics" say players don't get worse on the weekend. I would guess that poop sockers tend to be above average.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

warcrimes posted:

Oh, cool. Tell me more about how your anecdotal evidence will smash math and statistics into submission.

fight fight fight fight

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT MY RADLEY-WALTERS' MEDAL

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

Agrajag posted:

fight fight fight fight

3000 quatloos on warcrimes

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

T-34-2 worst tonk? or actually secretly the best tonk? The answer may surprise you.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

BadLlama posted:

T-34-2 worst tonk? or actually secretly the best tonk? The answer may surprise you.

Well it isn't the Churchill GC so you are going to owe an apology to the M41/KV-220/leFH.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Awww man. I just had a tier VII SU-152 game on Pearl River - I did 3275 damage and 5 kills, a T37 on my team did 2113 damage and also 5 kills. Once the T37 died, it was just me, an IS and an FV304 left versus an enemy IS, two Chaffees and a Type 58. One Chaffee is capping so I drive back and take him out. In doing so, I get shot in the back by the IS, leaving me at 150hp. I turn around, take him out around the time our IS dies as well. And then, somehow, that little FV304 started to work with me. I stick to the cap while he scouted the hills - unfortunately, the Chaffee pops up behind me and hides behind a rock in our cap. So I drive up, keep him pinned down while the FV304 takes him out. Only the Type left and he's been in their spawn the entire game - not AFK though, he had a kill. We head out, stick close to each other. The FV even waits for me when I fall behind. It was beautiful. But then he spots the Type 58, full health - and the FV is behind a bend so I can't save him. It's all up to me. I'm firing gold for 700 average damage - but he has 750, so... maybe? If I let him get away, he'll easily outmanoeuvre me and kill me from range. I drive up. I fire, he fires. If I high damage roll, if he low damage rolls...

So he had 38 hp left. Dang.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

It's like I needed to win that match to prove to the pubbies that teamwork was cool and good.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

OH MY loving GOD I AM A GODDAMN KING

http://wotreplays.com/site/1789401#swamp-chillsau-m53_m55

I won this game because I chose not to lose. I chose the only possible route to victory, and won because of it. If you think you're going to lose, bitch and moan all you like - but keep trying to win. There's usually something that's extremely far odds of working but very rarely is a game 0% to win - you never know when the enemy will choose to lose it.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Things are going well, though:

Best bit was the Crusader SP on my team landing a 1000hp hit on the enemy landboat. The KV-3 is still goddamn amazing though.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

Hellsau posted:

I won this game because I chose not to lose. I chose the only possible route to victory, and won because of it. If you think you're going to lose, bitch and moan all you like - but keep trying to win. There's usually something that's extremely far odds of working but very rarely is a game 0% to win - you never know when the enemy will choose to lose it.

I say this with all the irony it deserves, but someone's been in the liquor cabinet.

[e]: But I give it to you, that was clutch. GG.

The Southern Dandy fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Apr 12, 2015

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

The Southern Dandy posted:

I say this all the irony it deserves, but someone's been the liquor cabinet.

What was your first giveaway - that I was playing artillery?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Hellsau posted:

So, where did you take lessons to learn how to deepthroat yourself?

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

R. Mute posted:

Things are going well, though:

Best bit was the Crusader SP on my team landing a 1000hp hit on the enemy landboat. The KV-3 is still goddamn amazing though.

All I see is Overwinning and it puts a smile on my face. :D

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Agrajag posted:

So, where did you take lessons to learn how to deepthroat yourself?

Your mom gave me the deepthroat practice, your dad showed me his autofellatio technique.

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Wow this thread suddenly got sexy

srb
Jul 24, 2007

Hellsau posted:

Okay that was actually really funny to watch, where the hell did that IS-4 gently caress off to?

Also too bad your T-55 was a loving idiot.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

srb posted:

Okay that was actually really funny to watch, where the hell did that IS-4 gently caress off to?

Also too bad your T-55 was a loving idiot.

I have no idea what the IS-4 was doing. He clearly didn't go towards his own base when he heard the siren so I won.

And gently caress that goddamn T-55. 6 shots fired that game.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!

He'll 1v1 in his t10.

He does not have a t10.

He has two t8s and his average damage in both of them is 378, over hundreds of games. That's special, but it's also not even two full shots in either of them.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Look at this loving poo poo.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1791013#redshire-axetrain-is-6

I missed 2 shots on the bulldog that I should have hit. Oh and I didn't read the clock, when the game ended abruptly I still thought I had about 30 seconds left and that victory was in hand with 10 seconds or so left to cap. Wouldn't matter any way since I couldn't really chase down a bulldog in an IS-6. If only the poo poo fuckers on my team could have caused 100 more dmg instead of loving their sisters then maybe I would have got somewhere. This game is garbage and I am going to drink until I don't remember it any more.

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:
Oh boy i love to play on x5 weekends

Un-carryable teams

Regretting picking a sub-T5 tank

Four heavies guarding one arty (they didn't move all game)

Salty PMs

This weekend has it all.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
Well, I decided to grab the Tiger II and so far it has been a pretty good experience. I had the top engine already so with some grousers and some free XP I could mount it and the better turret. It really is the Tiger turned up to 11 and I do enjoy it's versatility, but gently caress being stuck with an 88 in Tier X games, especially when you're the token VIII. Oh well, only 50,000 XP to the long 105.

Refried Noodle
Feb 23, 2012

If you like the Tiger 2, you'll love the E-75.

srb
Jul 24, 2007
Just mount the short 105, the extra alpha is really handy.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Sperglord Firecock posted:

All I see is Overwinning and it puts a smile on my face. :D
It makes me feel special every time.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Hellsau posted:

Your mom gave me the deepthroat practice, your dad showed me his autofellatio technique.

Did you swallow?

subhelios
May 26, 2013

Unfortunately, there is no such game as 'World of Submarines.'
Last night's drunken whatever-you-want-to-call-it was either a smashing success or a complete failure, depending on how you define those things. I am converting the audio recording of it into mp3 and it will be available for anyone who wants to hear 4 hours of me being a complete and total retard.

maev
Dec 6, 2010
Economically illiterate Tory Boy Bollocks brain.
Keep away from children
Chi Nu Kai is kinda ok, had the pleasure of 3 top tier games in a row and stomped some pubs with it. Pretty sluggish though.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Youtube of that game of me playing artillery poorly, but playing a low HP big alpha TD very well. Do not ever give up, you never know when the enemy team will gently caress up or disconnect or whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zm7TovMiFQ

http://wotreplays.com/site/1789401#team

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

God, the Priest is the most damnable poo poo-gently caress of a T3 artillery piece imaginable. I have played like ten games in it and I don't think I've hit anyone. Aiming circle sucks, people apparently know how to dodge now...

mikemelbrooks
Jun 11, 2012

One tough badass
Oh Zlobivydecko what a good idea!

Hey I was just driving my Goldmotherfucking hellcat

mikemelbrooks fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Apr 12, 2015

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

A rather unremarkable game

followed up with

mikemelbrooks posted:

:bravo:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Wow, not even 1 game played in a starter tonk.

Kuntz
Feb 17, 2011

mikemelbrooks posted:

He's, uh, not bad. WR over 30 games is totally meaningless. Maybe he got permabanned from the RU cluster?

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:
Its part of the new recruit a friend thing. you get loaned an is6 for a while

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

mikemelbrooks posted:

I'd take that new guy doing 1300 damage a game every time over some 20k game shitter that can't crack a .5 damage ratio

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kuntz posted:

He's, uh, not bad. WR over 30 games is totally meaningless. Maybe he got permabanned from the RU cluster?

1300 damage per game is way the gently caress better than what I was expecting. Looks indistinguishable from general pubbiedom to me.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I like the Ru251, its a neat little tank that can really poo poo out damage. I'm a little disappointed in the LTTB though, I love its mobility, but its downright awful gun depression makes it hard to hit on the move.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

Jack_tripper posted:

I'd take that new guy doing 1300 damage a game every time over some 20k game shitter that can't crack a .5 damage ratio

It really comes down to damage ratio. You can slice your veins and bleed purple, but if you're .5, you're not even worth a sarcastic comment.

FlyingCowOfDoom
Aug 1, 2003

let the beat drop

The Southern Dandy posted:

It really comes down to damage ratio. You can slice your veins and bleed purple, but if you're .5, you're not even worth a sarcastic comment.

By damage ratio do you meant hit ratio? I've played since August 2011 but I only have 4.1k games cause Ill play for a few months and then stop for a while so I still dont know some of this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

FlyingCowOfDoom posted:

By damage ratio do you meant hit ratio? I've played since August 2011 but I only have 4.1k games cause Ill play for a few months and then stop for a while so I still dont know some of this poo poo.

damage ratio = damage dealt vs damage taken

I figured I'd send a recruit invite to an old unused alt account I had for the free day of premium, then I noticed that account had a 38h which I've never driven

turns out the 38h is still pretty good, I might buy one the next time they pop up in the store