Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
#WhyImNotVotingforHillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

MassRafTer posted:

Hillary Clinton is tired of UFC's monopoly.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Jim Ross is basically every old southern man with access to a Twitter account

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Actually you were kind of an rear end in a top hat, hth.

I was 19 and I didn't know any better, and a dollar was all I had to tip. I was visiting my dead grandma, who was alive at the time, and driving her car to buy her groceries. I wanted to fill up the tank as some sort of gesture of magnanimity. We (my dad and I) were visiting to clear her yard of all the trash my deadbeat uncle, who had lived with her for several years mooching off of her as a day-trader -- except he did t-bonds which is retarded -- had left in the yard. I felt bad. We had to rent a huge dumpster and we filled up the whole dumpster with trash ranging from couches to about a dozen empty propane tanks.

Your entire state is trash, you egg sucking dogg, is what I am saying, and full service is a sign the the union has never been fully preserved, imo as a southerner

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

the entire state of new jersey needs to be put in an endless chain of suplexes. i feel that the reasons for this are both so various and so numerous that i need not justify my position.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
i too have strong opinions on the guys paid to fill my gas that let me pay and either stay in my car during lovely weather or wander in to the gas station for cigs/snacks while my car is filled

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

MassRafTer posted:

He is right that banning the UFC is bad. It should be the only path to presidency.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

TheJoker138 posted:

at some point you need to realize you're a grown adult

OK, Comic book, pro wrestling and Misfits fan.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

electric funeral posted:

OK, Comic book, pro wrestling and Misfits fan.

please remember he also lingers around emilie autumn + her fans which cater to confused teenage goth girls + is the most mocked poster in EW/PHIZ

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Yuriy posted:

please remember he also lingers around emilie autumn + her fans which cater to confused teenage goth girls + is the most mocked poster in EW/PHIZ

To be fair it's actually Rageholic Monkey. To be fair again though he only gets made fun of for being really enthusiastic about driving while listening to music, and not because he seems like he might kidnap and kill a singer/songwriter one day.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

He is right that banning the UFC is bad. It should be the only path to presidency.

#Rousey2016

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

sticklefifer posted:

It's called the entire state of Oregon.

TIL. i thought Jersey was the only place.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Jim Ross is basically every old southern man with access to a Twitter account

For thinking that banning UFC, a multimillion dollar industry, which is popular with a tonne of voters, is a dumb hill to die on?

Cause I'm an Aussie and I question the sanity in that.

RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

No home should be without one.

Onmi posted:

For thinking that banning UFC, a multimillion dollar industry, which is popular with a tonne of voters, is a dumb hill to die on?

MomsAgainstUFC is a parody account. There are tons of "MomsAgainst" accounts, most of which are parodies.

https://twitter.com/momsagainstufc

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fslVUNDCJIU

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Onmi posted:

Whoops fell for it

deadkiller615 fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Apr 13, 2015

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Does Hillary actually want it banned or was that something she said way before it got popular, like John McCain?

RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

No home should be without one.

Burt Buckle posted:

Does Hillary actually want it banned or was that something she said way before it got popular, like John McCain?

JR got trolled by a parody account. I doubt Clinton has ever publicly uttered "UFC" in her life.

https://twitter.com/MomsAgainstUFC/status/587402052273246208

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

RetroHelix posted:

JR got trolled by a parody account. I doubt Clinton has ever publicly uttered "UFC" in her life.

https://twitter.com/MomsAgainstUFC/status/587402052273246208
Still the same lady who wanted to ban video games and music for violence and sexual content, and she's been doing it for almost 20 years so I don't expect that to change much

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Flameingblack posted:

Still the same lady who wanted to ban video games and music for violence and sexual content, and she's been doing it for almost 20 years so I don't expect that to change much
You just got worked, ya mark

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Flameingblack posted:

You're thinking of Tipper Gore, not Hilary Clinton

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parents_Music_Resource_Center

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
^^^Tipper got owned by Dee Snider at a Senate hearing and it was awesome.

MassRafTer posted:

I don't think he knows what that expression means, because I'm pretty sure that's not the hill she's picked to die on. If it was, that would be hilarious. Like she announces her candidacy and the ONE issue she refuses to back down on is getting rid of combat sports.

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Apr 13, 2015

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

If Hillary wins, we riot.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Sigma posted:

You're thinking of Tipper Gore, not Hilary Clinton

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parents_Music_Resource_Center
Half-right, she was in with Jack Thompson before he went crazy.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/hillary-clinton-promotes-law-to-ban-violent-video-games-1.550126

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Jack Thompson was right.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
So when Brock steps into the Oval Office, does Heyman give the State of the Union? Or is it instead just 1 hour of pterodactyl shrieking and 2 hours of suplex filibusters?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The Bee posted:

So when Brock steps into the Oval Office, does Heyman give the State of the Union? Or is it instead just 1 hour of pterodactyl shrieking and 2 hours of suplex filibusters?

"Paul, tell my fellow Americans something stupid!"

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

MassRafTer posted:

Please edit this picture to include the reply from a dude saying Hilary just lost his vote.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I quite enjoyed the gas derail.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

RetroHelix posted:

MomsAgainstUFC is a parody account. There are tons of "MomsAgainst" accounts, most of which are parodies.

https://twitter.com/momsagainstufc

deadkiller615 posted:

Whoops fell for it

While I did in fact fall for it, I would like to point out that if your american politicians weren't all so loving psychotic and incompetent, then I might not have believed it. I mean it's no Tony Abbot, but we all knew he was a loving lunatic when we voted him into power, it was just the other option was double lunatics.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

sounds distinguishable

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

"i am against full service gas stations. "
-kane

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Onmi posted:

but we all knew he was a loving lunatic when we voted him into power, it was just the other option was double lunatics.

This is exactly where US politics is at too, actually.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Hillary Clinton is probably going to be President because the second she announced she was running officially, all her opponents dropped everything they were doing in favor of talking about her. Nothing else matters except Hillary, you don't have any beliefs or agenda anymore because you have to spend all your time talking about Hillary's and how bad they are, you don't have a past or a history anymore because you have to spend all your time discussing Hillary's and how they're nothing but mistakes and screwups, and if you do have any defining traits of your own they only exist in direct reference to how they're different from Hillary's.

Overnight American politics became Let's Go Cena, Cena Sucks.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sanguinia posted:

Overnight American politics became Let's Go Cena, Cena Sucks.

It's been like this since at least Obama.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Lol this thread

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

TheJoker138 posted:

It's been like this since at least Obama.

Yeah, but that would have undermined my jokey joke so I pointedly ignored it.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Much like Obama, his supporters tend to be women and young people, while men who gloat about being men and get mad at those loving children and females while talking about how much better things were when they were younger hate him. :v:

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Oh you prefer to pump your own gas you are such a loving moron holy poo poo how are you a real person why don't you just loving kill yourself everyone in the whole WORLD stops in new jersey to pump gas other than you you loving dumb idiot freak goddamn now here is who I think should be in charge of the big red usa nuke button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

DannoMack posted:

Oh you prefer to pump your own gas you are such a loving moron holy poo poo how are you a real person why don't you just loving kill yourself everyone in the whole WORLD stops in new jersey to pump gas other than you you loving dumb idiot freak goddamn now here is who I think should be in charge of the big red usa nuke button.

#GasGate