Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Maybe not legally, but it sure gets the base riled up.

site fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Apr 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Magres posted:

Did he seriously just say a bunch of words with -gate appended to it and pretend it was clever? How can someone even say that with a straight face?

Also weren't like almost all of those things where she was cleared of any wrongdoing? Good lord they're desperate. "LOOK HOW MANY TIMES WE MADE UP poo poo TO ACCUSE HILLARY OF, CLEARLY SHE'S GUILTY :byodood:"

All being cleared of wrongdoing means is she "got away with it." She's still guilty, but now she's also guilty of cheating her way out of justice, too.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Speaking of cheating, Limbaugh asserted today that Hillary was the most cheated on woman in the world/U.S. I forget which exactly. His behind the scenes team argued that it was probably Bill Cosby's wife.

Edit: and Elizabeth Taylor.

UFOTacoMan fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Apr 14, 2015

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Speaking of cheating, Limbaugh asserted today that Hillary was the most cheated on woman in the world/U.S. I forget which exactly. His behind the scenes team argued that it was probably Bill Cosby's wife.

Rush would know! How many times has he been married, amirite fellas?

NPR mentioned that Hillary hasn't been 'allowed to drive' since 1996.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

This manufactured bullshit impotent rage is gonna be so much sweeter when she's inaugurated in 2017 :allears:

That Onion article about the white hot ball of rage has never been more accurate.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

She doesn't even have an AR-15 strapped to her. You ain't fooling anyone Hillary!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
It'd be really cool if, after she was elected, Hillary just came out and announced that her and Bill always had an open relationship and that she was never cheated on

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

McDowell posted:

NPR mentioned that Hillary hasn't been 'allowed to drive' since 1996.

By who? The Secret Service? That makes sense.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I don't think rape counts as cheating. That seems more like a felony.

:laffo: Rush talking down to anyone about marital issues. Almost as good as when he tries to poo poo on drug addicts.

Darkman Fanpage fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Apr 14, 2015

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

O'Reilly says Hilary entering means it's open season for that oh so oppressed minority, the white man

http://mediamatters.org/video/2015/04/13/oreilly-hillary-clinton-has-an-advantage-becaus/203271

I wonder how many others are saying similar stuff

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Edit: Wrong thread.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Vertical Lime posted:

O'Reilly says Hilary entering means it's open season for that oh so oppressed minority, the white man

http://mediamatters.org/video/2015/04/13/oreilly-hillary-clinton-has-an-advantage-becaus/203271

What's his stance on Rubio entering the race, I wonder?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

#gaymaleprivledge

quote:

CNN’s Carol Costello noticed a distinct lack of straight, white men in Hillary Clinton’s big campaign announcement video and decided to dedicate a segment of her show Monday morning to asking: What’s up with that?

The host systematically broke down the video’s opening shots, which featured “lots and lots of women,” but not as many men. The first male voice you hear is 25 seconds in, and he’s speaking Spanish.

“The next guy to appear is not your traditional man, he’s gay!” Costello exclaimed. “He shows up 50 seconds in, but you get my drift.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-carol-costello-why-is-hillary-courting-gay-men-over-traditional-ones/

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

quote:

She brought on two woman ( sic :downs: ), Donna Brazile and S.E. Cupp, to help answer the question, “Will running on gender work?”
"Not pandering exclusively to straight white males" = "running on gender." Jesus not even a day in and already the right wing meltdown is incredible.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Carol Costello posted:

CNN’s Carol Costello noticed a distinct lack of straight, white men in Hillary Clinton’s big campaign announcement video and decided to dedicate a segment of her show Monday morning to asking: What’s up with that?

The host systematically broke down the video’s opening shots, which featured “lots and lots of women,” but not as many men. The first male voice you hear is 25 seconds in, and he’s speaking Spanish.

“The next guy to appear is not your traditional man, he’s gay!” Costello exclaimed. “He shows up 50 seconds in, but you get my drift.”

Wow, there's so much to unpack here. There's a rainbow of bigotry on display even in such short quotes.

The "and he's speaking Spanish..." is the perfect racist slip-up. Like there's no reason to qualify that statement with "and he's speaking Spanish" unless you're attempting to say that it doesn't count. Like literally she's saying that voices speaking Spanish don't matter.

The "traditional man" thing is also real hilarious. Apparently gay men don't count as "men" for the purposes of Carol Costello's world view. It's like a one-two punch of anti-gay racism, and they should be fired.

Hazo posted:

"Not pandering exclusively to straight white males" = "running on gender." Jesus not even a day in and already the right wing meltdown is incredible.

I'll admit that I didn't think they would throw all-in on ageism the way they have. I thought for sure they would at least be introspective enough to realize they nominated McCain in '08. Hillary also comes off as a lot younger than her age due to the fact that she wasn't tortured as a POW in Vietnam. So the stuff knocking her age is super weird.

I guess, in a way, the ageism over Hillary is an extension of the misogyny. They wouldn't be talking about her age if she were a man.

The "out of touch" stuff from the right is also really rich coming from the party that nominated Mitt Romney.

ErIog fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Apr 14, 2015

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
A traditional man:

:911: :patriot:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mister Macys posted:

A traditional man:

is that...Ronald Reagan?

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
When I was growing up and we still respected tradition men were white, and heterosexual! None of this 'johnny-come-lately' gay or spanish nonsense.

JDee
Nov 27, 2006
goon

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

If you really want to change her mind, you should both do charity service work together. Nothing wakes people up to the real need to help the poor like actually working with the poor directly.

thank you for not saying "just sever".

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

is that...Ronald Reagan?

The Gipper himself. Some goon has the slap as an avatar.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

ErIog posted:

It's like a one-two punch of anti-gay racism, and they should be fired.
Most definitely, this is the sort of thing that should pasted over tons of blogs and watchdog sites. Maybe in a much slower news cycle it might be. But unfortunately it's a huge indictment of the right-wing bias of the media that this blatant racism and homophobia is just a drop in the vast bucket of muddy bigoted water, and will likely be forgotten entirely.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Caught some Megyn Kelly tonight, she had on some conservatives such as Anne Coulter and asked them what they though of Hillary which is ,of course, that Hillary has so many scandals and that she has never had a real job (senator and secretary of state magically don't count I guess). Charles Krauthammer predicting that Hillary can't win because of all her "baggage" has me feeling pretty good about her chances though, He's with Dick Morris in the people who have never been right about anything camp. Also spent some time on how wonderful Rubio is and how Hillary is now at a disadvantage with him in the race.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Krauthammer's Smartest Kid in America routine will never cease to be infuriating, especially considering how he's

Axetrain posted:

in the people who have never been right about anything camp

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Mister Macys posted:

The Gipper himself. Some goon has the slap as an avatar.

Coming to NBC.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

GreyjoyBastard posted:

"And, at this point, any species."

The time of the glorious octopus is now!

The President escaped from his tank again! Scandal in the Secret Service.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Every time I see S E Cupp I think for a second it's Sippy Cup.

It's like that guy, what's his name... Oh yeah, Prince Rebus!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Xibanya posted:

Every time I see S E Cupp I think for a second it's Sippy Cup.

It's like that guy, what's his name... Oh yeah, Prince Rebus!

That's all I ever see when I read Preibus' name in the news or the forums. :argh:

S.E. Cupp

See Cupp

C-Cup :sonia:

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Reince Priebus = Rinse Pubis

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012

Mister Macys posted:

A traditional man:

tbf, as I understand it that was Ronnie's least favorite role and made him rather uncomfortable as he preferred playing heroes.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Steven Crowder's sugar daddy has been busy

Good thing they have removed all detail from her face, I can now masturbate.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Kellsterik posted:

tbf, as I understand it that was Ronnie's least favorite role and made him rather uncomfortable as he preferred playing heroes.

Reagan also gave amnesty to undocumented immigrants, but today's conservatives don't remember that either. :ironicat:

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
But he sure stuck it to Caesar Chavez, which is much more important!

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

icantfindaname posted:

Krauthammer's Smartest Kid in America routine will never cease to be infuriating, especially considering how he's

The act works pretty well on a lot of people. They really believe he's that smart because of his alma mater.

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
Am I the only one remembers how Democratic voices loved putting down McCain for his age? Let's not go goldfish-brained about this.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The Time Dissolver posted:

Am I the only one remembers how Democratic voices loved putting down McCain for his age? Let's not go goldfish-brained about this.

If Hillary nominates an airhead for VP without even bothering to find out if he can name a single newspaper in the entire country before tapping him for the post, then whether she might die in office will become a valid issue in this campaign too.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

do u not know what each party seems to cater to?

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

McCain's age had less to do with his brain than it had to do with his follow-up.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
Hillary is 67 and Jeb is 62.

Jindal is 43, Rubio is 43, and Rand Paul is 52.

Our good friend Scott Walker is 47, and Perry is 65.

Oh, the Donald is 68.

Typing that and then reading it made me realize we could possibly have a President named Jeb. gently caress.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Apr 14, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jesus, Donald is 68??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

usbombshell
Oct 29, 2004

Boom!
I was surprised to learn that Cruz is 44. Then again, I have no idea what age I thought he was.

I guess I just equated "unsettling face" with "older".