Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

How's that torture?

uh yeah

it's part of our hiring board interview

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
some of us prefer blueberry syrup on our breakfast foods.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Branis posted:

:chloe:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

get your fuckin cissyrup out of my face and stop canadashaming

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
i'm from minnesota, also known as south canada, so I can canadashame all day.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
strawberry syrup is my jam

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

strawberry syrup is my jam

strawberry jam is my poo poo

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
strawberry poo poo is my waste after eating strawberry products

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

DrakeriderCa posted:

uh yeah

it's part of our hiring board interview

lol if you can't chug a quart of maple syrup on demand.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Ask a Cop: lol maple syrup

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
I worked as a park naturalist years ago at this lovely local park. It was pretty terrible, and boring as poo poo. The only part that saved it was the place was filled with maple trees which we tapped and made our own house brew pancake syrup right on site. When the boiler was going the contact sugar high of pure deliciousness was amazing.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

strawberry jam is poo poo

Correct.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Ask a Cop: lol maple syrup

Confirming ACAB, fatass pigs only care about donuts and the syrup on their pancakes.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Who doesn't like donuts on their pancakes?

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Grem posted:

Who doesn't like donuts on their pancakes?

Cronuts or GTFO

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

So back to shitshow restaurants- for those of you working in districts where Club Applebee's is a thing, is that the hive of drunk-on-mudslides train wrecks I'd imagine it is?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Shooting Blanks posted:

Cronuts or GTFO

look at this bougie gently caress right here. Where I live you are lucky to get gas station donuts and coffee, none of that fancy stuff. Give me a box of caseys day olds and burnt coffee

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

One day we skipped out on PT and went to pancake house as a platoon. Had a syrup chugging competition between two guys, the winner would get released early. Well we ended up doing a bunch of layouts that day, so they just felt like poo poo all day instead.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

ISN'T ANYONE GONNA DO ANYTHING????

I love how that dude went inside trying to get help from people who obviously wanted them to gtfo, talked all big, and then when the cops addressed him directly, turned into a passive aggressive pussy.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Smiling Jack posted:

Random drug testing, pop hit you get fired. If you're caught drinking / drunk on the job you take a 30 day unpaid suspension and are then subject to snap breathalyzer tests on and off duty at random times, subject to firing if you blow a BAC over 0.

Hey, beats the guy the local PD didn't fire until he got caught with meth and pot in his cruiser after doing a hit-and-run. Second accident on duty, too, and he's since been picked up from probation methed up high as a kite and is now doing jail time after this happening repeatedly.

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/...bation-problems

quote:

A former Des Moines police officer who was caught twice with drugs and a third time when he fled probation and hid in a clothes dryer now is on his way to an Iowa prison.

Polk County District Judge Scott Rosenberg offered little comment this morning when he imposed a 16-year prison sentence on Brandon Singleton.

“Mr. Singleton has demonstrated no desire to be treated” and therefore must be locked up both for his own protection and for the protection of the community, Rosenberg said.

The sentence legally could be reviewed by Rosenberg, upon a defense request, at any point during the next year. But defense attorney F. Montgomery Brown said it’s not yet certain whether a reconsideration request will ever be made.

Singleton, who lost his police job in May after authorities found drugs in his beaten-up squad car, was sentenced last summer to probation stemming from that incident and an unrelated domestic assault — a probation that Singleton quickly violated when he was stopped in a vehicle with drugs and weapons in August.

Singleton was sentenced on the firearms charges Nov. 1 — and warned that there would be no future chances.

Twenty days later, police say Singleton cut off his electronic ankle bracelet and left his parents’ Altoona home in violation of his second probation. His father, retired Des Moines police Maj. Rick Singleton, testified this morning that a severely depressed Brandon left to be with a drug-using girlfriend who had said she was pregnant with Singleton’s child.

Must be nice to get literally All The Second Chances and gently caress up that specatacularly.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
sounds pretty standard for our justice system. Our judge just sentenced a guy to 60 days in jail time served for felony protection order violation after this guy had literally 20 violations in the last 4 years. Our whole system of government and justice is a goddamn joke. America proves that equality is earned at the barrel of a gun until full communism or the nukes rain down from the heavens bringing scientific justice to all our asses

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

sounds pretty standard for our justice system. Our judge just sentenced a guy to 60 days in jail time served for felony protection order violation after this guy had literally 20 violations in the last 4 years. Our whole system of government and justice is a goddamn joke. America proves that equality is earned at the barrel of a gun until full communism or the nukes rain down from the heavens bringing scientific justice to all our asses

If I didn't already know you were a communist your opinions on maple syrup would tipped me off.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
blueberries are delicious for real though.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

Hey, beats the guy the local PD didn't fire until he got caught with meth and pot in his cruiser after doing a hit-and-run. Second accident on duty, too, and he's since been picked up from probation methed up high as a kite and is now doing jail time after this happening repeatedly.

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/...bation-problems

Must be nice to get literally All The Second Chances and gently caress up that specatacularly.

Haha we had a local sheriff with this same sort of story. Spent a few nights in the jail named after him, too.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Hey cops, what does "ACAB" stand for?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Captain Bravo posted:

all cops are beautiful

i'm not a cop tho

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

All carbs are bad

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
All cops are badasses :clint: (which my phone kept trying to autocorrect to harassed)

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Anal Crabs Are Bothersome

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
All Cisgenders Are Binary

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Captain Bravo posted:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=acab

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Alright guys, confess, which one of you played GTAV too much the night before and did this? http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/14/us/arizona-police-run-over-suspect/index.html?sr=fb041415dashcamarizona11pVODtopLink

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Alright guys, confess, which one of you played GTAV too much the night before and did this? http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/14/us/arizona-police-run-over-suspect/index.html?sr=fb041415dashcamarizona11pVODtopLink

wow

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
that definitely won't make police look good.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Branis posted:

that definitely won't make police look good.

agreed, it makes em look loving awesome :dukedog:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

agreed, it makes em look loving awesome :dukedog:

:agreed:

also get some better radio discipline dude.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

I was watching the cruiser slowly gimp toward the guy thinking poo poo that aint nothing. Then the other cruiser comes in from the right hauling rear end and creams the dude and i was like drat... didnt expect that.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

:eyepop:

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

All cops are badasses :clint:

Agreed.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

I was watching the cruiser slowly gimp toward the guy thinking poo poo that aint nothing. Then the other cruiser comes in from the right hauling rear end and creams the dude and i was like drat... didnt expect that.

"OFFICER WHIP SLAGCHEEK REPORTING FOR DUTY"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

JayKay posted:

"OFFICER WHIP SLAGCHEEK REPORTING FOR DUTY"

:911: