Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
The browns thread was closed so I am gonna use this thread to say those uniforms are real bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I'm sorry I made fun of you about your team, that is going to leave your city, leaving you without a team, and about your favorite quarterback, who would rather quit your favorite team than live in Orange County

thanks

maybe i'll be a bengals fan since im used to disappointment

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The browns thread was closed so I am gonna use this thread to say those uniforms are real bad

:agreed:

I dislike a lot of the smaller touches and I refuse to overlook them.

Dawg Pound on the collar was a cool touch though. I definitely appreciate that, even if I can't see it.

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014

whypick1 posted:

How come Washington isn't higher then?

robinson looks just like Eric Lindros when Scott Stevens destroyed him

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Chichevache posted:

:agreed:

I dislike a lot of the smaller touches and I refuse to overlook them.

Dawg Pound on the collar was a cool touch though. I definitely appreciate that, even if I can't see it.

This. To me, the Browns had an iconic uniform that was awesome in it's simplicity. The new ones aren't necessarily ugly, just unnecessarily busy.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/04/14/rex-ryan-buffalo-bills-new-york-jets/

quote:

On April 6, Jets tight end Jace Amaro reflected on his rookie season and told Sirius XM NFL Radio that Ryan’s 2014 team lacked accountability. To which Ryan says, “He’s full of s—, and I’ll remind him of that when we play him. Look, we weren’t perfect, and I never said we were going to be perfect. But that’s a f—— b.s. comment. But, hey, he’s happy that he’s got a different coach in place. We’ll see how happy he is when I play against him.”
I missed Rex feuding with players from other teams, haha.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Burger Trench posted:

John Harbaugh does it too and it owns. Best one was last season when him and Rivers were constantly talking poo poo to each other in that badass Ravens-Chargers shootout.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Burger Trench posted:

I love how he says "loving" but then says "b.s."

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Please stay away from the Redskins forever, Nike.

The white jerseys aren't bad (the "CLEVELAND" looks a little goofy, but c'est la vie, that's life in Future Football) but the other two, holy poo poo. I can't find a picture of the "orange" one that looks remotely orange.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Are all the uniforms getting a redesign in the next few years or is it like an opt in or out thing?

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't know but I hate the new Dolphins logo so much. Bring back the 70s logo. The 70s: the only good part of the Dolphins franchise.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Wall Balls posted:

at least they didn't go full seahawks

You got a problem with college navy and action green mate?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"i don't like new uniforms and i unironically like the colts uniform and i'm a huge baby idiot fucker"

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
You have strawmanned me to a ridiculous degree

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

football fuckerman posted:

You have strawmanned me to a ridiculous degree

we all have things we are sad about. you are sad that your team is wearing kinda different jerseys. i am sad that my team is playing its last season in the city i live in and is gonna move to los angeles and change the team name and maybe trade away their franchise quarterback.

kinda the same thing, let's be sad together about Real Football Problems

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

SA2K posted:

we all have things we are sad about. you are sad that your team is wearing kinda different jerseys. i am sad that my team is playing its last season in the city i live in and is gonna move to los angeles and change the team name and maybe trade away their franchise quarterback.

I'm a 49ers fan who has experienced linear time since the second week of February

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

shiksa posted:

Please stay away from the Redskins forever, Nike.

When Nike sinks their claws into Washington, it will be when they can change everything, including name and logo.

It will be a glorious day, if nothing else but for the wails of people crying about political correctness gone too far.

CAN'T. WAIT.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

SA2K posted:

You're whining about your team moving to a Browns fan......wow.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Alouicious posted:

"i don't like new uniforms and i unironically like the colts uniform and i'm a huge baby idiot fucker"

gently caress you buddy the Colts uniforms are pro-tier

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Burger Trench posted:

I can't hate on Rex for saying the same poo poo he used to say with the Jets. Rex is fun and easy to root for.

There was obviously a lack of accountability with the Jets last season though when Geno was allowed to start the day after skipping a team meeting to go to the movies. Part of that was probably the coaching staff knowing they were fired and checking out.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Flikken posted:

yea i dunno why it's a bad thing

if the chargers move they are guaranteed to win a super bowl within 5 years of relocating

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
All uniforms are bad. Play sports nude.

defiantgiant
Oct 17, 2004

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS now please stop running backward all the time kthx

BlindSite posted:

Are all the uniforms getting a redesign in the next few years or is it like an opt in or out thing?

I know teams could opt out initially, and I think they can continue to do so. I hope to god they don't mess with the Bears' uniforms any more than they already have.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Chromatic posted:

I say Manning drops off considerably and it's a slap-fight between the Chiefs and Chargers for the West. Derek Carr is confirmed alive indeed.

two 8-8 teams going at it on week 17 will be fun imo

also please remember that this year is going to be full of gimmicky Super Bowl rematches so the first game could easily be Packers/Broncos or even a lovely Packers/Chiefs game

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

SA2K posted:

buck up little buddy, they're only trading the quarterback if they move, and if they move you have sworn up and down you'll stop rooting for them anyway so your final few points don't even matter!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
There's no way the Chargers are changing their name if they move.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

There's always a spot available for you to root for the Ravens or Patriots, SA2K

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chris James 2 posted:

There's always a spot available for you to root for the Ravens or Patriots, SA2K

anyone who roots for a good team is a bad human being.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

oh is that why they've drafted so well recently

I wanna see manic Ross and bomp have a "overly entitled bragging" argument

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

whypick1 posted:

How come Washington isn't higher then?

No one even notices and the only guy who did is slowly walking towards them.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Parmesan Basil posted:

two 8-8 teams going at it on week 17 will be fun imo

also please remember that this year is going to be full of gimmicky Super Bowl rematches so the first game could easily be Packers/Broncos or even a lovely Packers/Chiefs game

Uh, I'm pretty sure you can't be 8-8 going into week 17.

And the Patriots (:smith:) are hosting the first game of the season.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Atticus Finch posted:

All uniforms are bad. Play sports nude.

was it you who had the old avatar of andy dalton raising his eyebrows cause i used that avatar lookup site and didn't see it there

well anyway just pretend i posted that here

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
yup

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hernandez guilty.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.

Flikken posted:

Or you could be sympathetic to the man, considering that it's the same situation.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I wanna see manic Ross and bomp have a "overly entitled bragging" argument
cool

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Flikken posted:

The difference is that Cleveland got the Browns back eventually, even if it was an expansion team. San Diego will never get an NFL team again

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Sour Diesel posted:

yea i dunno why it's a bad thing

if the chargers move they are guaranteed to win a super bowl within 5 years of relocating

Where the gently caress is the Titans' trophy? :mad:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
i dont know anything about teams packing up and moving with their heritage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014

SA2K posted:

The difference is that Cleveland got the Browns back eventually, even if it was an expansion team. San Diego will never get an NFL team again

San Diego has had plenty of chances to keep the Chargers in town, it's not analogous to the Browns situation at all.

• Locked thread