Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

TheKingofSprings posted:

Smash will be saved in 4 hours

It loving better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I trust that my experience will be more pleasant in this brave new smash bros. world

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
My fondest hope is Sakurai has accepted the Lucina-Marth balance idea did not work the first time and made them more different

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

For the time being, you will simply have to pull up the Smashboards thread for your favourite character, take them into training mode, and test for differences from the current community-documented stats. May all your low-mid tier faves find the buffs you wish for.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Supercar Gautier posted:

May all your low-mid tier faves find the buffs you wish for.

Yours too, friend

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

Yours too, friend

Not yours bitch. Ha ha!

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

I have faith that my people will come out of this unscathed, but I also hope everyone finds a more pleasant gaming experience waiting for them beyond the pale.............

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

wii fit trainer's day has arrived

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE
In order to create a more pleasant gaming experience samus has been removed entirely so you won't feel crippling disappointment when you play as her

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

robin is going to take off her Weighted Coat, and her speed will multiply as a result

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

wii fit trainer's day has arrived

I'm right there with you brother

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

With his new unlimited use Jetpack, Little Mac's time in the spotlight will finally come.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h08SKmJNPas

heres something i wanted to save from a replay i had with Waverhouse

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Server's down for maintenance.

:getin:

E: it's live GOGOGO

TheKingofSprings fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Apr 15, 2015

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Where's my mewtwo code nintendo??

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

its updating

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

I can already feel my gameplay experience becoming more Pleasant.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I was in bed and my phone alerted my saying I had an e-mail from Nintendo about the Mewtwo code but entering states that it isn't "being distributed." Par for the course.

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.

Sire Oblivion posted:

I was in bed and my phone alerted my saying I had an e-mail from Nintendo about the Mewtwo code but entering states that it isn't "being distributed." Par for the course.

Hey, at least you got an e-mail. Still waiting for mine. It's April 15th, consarnit!

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Names are staying on controller ports 1-4 when switching between modes.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

http://www.twitch.tv/clashtournaments

these guys are putting together patch notes by using the same controller connected to a prepatched game and a patched game at the same time

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Lucina and Marth still do 4% on a throw :(

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

TheKingofSprings posted:

I'm astounded that you think they know how to balance this game or really even care to.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

TheKingofSprings posted:

Do throws still send people too far away to do anything meaningful in most cases

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Sire Oblivion posted:

I'm astounded that you think they know how to balance this game or really even care to.

you sound like you need a more pleasant game experience

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Pikachu feels like a couple of his moves like bair and utilt have fewer recovery frames. I wish there were patch notes but overall Pikachu feels a bit quicker now, or at least a little less sluggish. That's my contribution to the thread.

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

http://www.twitch.tv/retrogaijin
Mewtwo

...is in dumb spot on the menu.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

I actually haven't been playing SSB for the past while so I think I won't be able to tell many differences by feel, only by comparing numbers.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Countblanc posted:

Do throws still send people too far away to do anything meaningful in most cases

Yes, and testing from others on Smashboards says nothing's different about either.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Looks like DLC characters will only have one set of 4 B moves like I was predicting. Makes sense since they have years less time to work on these characters.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mewtwo's animations are really nice.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

According to the clashtournament stream, they nerfed Diddy's upair.

So that's nice.

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

http://www.twitch.tv/cosmowright

I'll be over here with my envy.

e: my bad he was just watching a replay.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Mewtwo's animations are really nice.

Whats its voice like

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

sharrrk posted:

Whats its voice like

Sounds kinda like Melee Mewtwo, deep and gravelly but it's hard to hear over the streamer and the music. The game volume is really low.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Did my good friend Olimar get anything from this patch?

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE
The most important patch change is you don't have to reset your loving name every time you go to a new menu

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Has anybody actually received a code

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Dedede's movespeed increased and his fsmash has quicker startup now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.

Reiley posted:

Dedede's movespeed increased and his fsmash has quicker startup now

Good...good...

• Locked thread