Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Brian, the Homofascist Gaystapo sodomite POS who left the above comment is sadly correct. The time is past when economic or political action will work. We are dealing with walking pieces of human debris such as the degenerate above. They hate Christians and are dedicated to the destruction of the Constitution in general and the First Amendment in particular. It is not possible to reason with human refuse whom would pay someone to paste fake tits on him and cut his dick off in an attempt to turn him into a "woman." Forget about political or economic action. Where ballots fail bullets will prevail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If the earth moved at all out of it's orbit it would explode (or something like that). That right there is incredible proof that this world did not come by CHANCE. Come on, you have to agree. What are the odds of the earth just popping into the PERFECT spot in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE?(that's a lot of space to pop up in) I think its because God did it, but if you want to go on thinking that the earth's position is random than I feel very sorry for you.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Volume posted:

Brian, the Homofascist Gaystapo sodomite POS who left the above comment is sadly correct. The time is past when economic or political action will work. We are dealing with walking pieces of human debris such as the degenerate above. They hate Christians and are dedicated to the destruction of the Constitution in general and the First Amendment in particular. It is not possible to reason with human refuse whom would pay someone to paste fake tits on him and cut his dick off in an attempt to turn him into a "woman." Forget about political or economic action. Where ballots fail bullets will prevail.

Did this come from the E/N Trans thread?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Volume posted:

If the earth moved at all out of it's orbit it would explode (or something like that). That right there is incredible proof that this world did not come by CHANCE. Come on, you have to agree. What are the odds of the earth just popping into the PERFECT spot in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE?(that's a lot of space to pop up in) I think its because God did it, but if you want to go on thinking that the earth's position is random than I feel very sorry for you.

:laffo:

Cleft Loaf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I confess that I sometimes while going to sleep at night change the childhood prayer from IF I die before I wake to Please let me die before I wake.

Isn't it a shame that good Christians would rather die then face another day in this evil world?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I hear most people say that Christmas isn't important anyway because apparently "Christ was not born anywhere near December 25th." I guess I must be one of the few that believes He was indeed born on or near December 25th. I believe that the devil, who is the master of corruption, then went and tried to make the Christians think it was a pagan holiday

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Volume posted:

I hear most people say that Christmas isn't important anyway because apparently "Christ was not born anywhere near December 25th." I guess I must be one of the few that believes He was indeed born on or near December 25th. I believe that the devil, who is the master of corruption, then went and tried to make the Christians think it was a pagan holiday

Yeah, the shepherds were grazing their flocks in the wintertime, when the fields were barren. Suuuure.

IIRC the December 25th date was pulled from Hippolytus of Rome's rear end back in the third century. See, Jesus was obviously conceived at the spring equinox, on March 25th - add nine months and boom, there's your Lord and Savior's birthday!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The ultimate reference to the Bible is in Genesis. Women were made from the rib of man. Without a man first being created, women would never exist. This is the ultimate reality that feminists can never get over or get past. All effort at feminist supremacy are therefor doomed.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I love that so many people think men have a different amount of ribs than women because of what they learned in Sunday school from genesis. There are cases where people born with an extra pair or even short a pair but it's nothing related to one's sex at all. I had to point this out to a relative a few weeks ago.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Also, I believe that there will soon be a visit to Heaven by over twenty people, and cameras will be allowed. The people will be taken to heaven for a visit and returned to the Earth the next day. I know that photos can be doctored and edited, but these will be validated by experts.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Pastor Perineum posted:

I love that so many people think men have a different amount of ribs than women because of what they learned in Sunday school from genesis.

Peter Gabriel said it, I believe it, that settles it.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

Volume posted:

Also, I believe that there will soon be a visit to Heaven by over twenty people, and cameras will be allowed. The people will be taken to heaven for a visit and returned to the Earth the next day. I know that photos can be doctored and edited, but these will be validated by experts.

Tickets at Ticketmaster®!

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Pastor Perineum posted:

I love that so many people think men have a different amount of ribs than women because of what they learned in Sunday school from genesis. There are cases where people born with an extra pair or even short a pair but it's nothing related to one's sex at all. I had to point this out to a relative a few weeks ago.

Back when I taught anatomy and physiology in 7th grade, that was one of the first myths I had to dispel when we came to the unit on the skeletal and muscular systems.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
True when the apostles discussed qualifications for heaven..
Jesus implied that rational thinking adults do not qualify ..
He got a small child and told them that "ONE OF THESE"
is the greatest in the Kingdom of the Heavens..

One would think according to him human knowledge of this universe was not very important.. Could be that whatever we do know(about this universe) is as limited as a monkeys concept of what a ROLEX watch is.. Some rational thinking adults might not like that.. maybe it would scare them..

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
my faith is in God, not science. I lean toward geocentric as God's Word does attest to that, God does not lie and the Scriptures are inerrant (they contain no error).

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Volume posted:

my faith is in God, not science. I lean toward geocentric as God's Word does attest to that, God does not lie and the Scriptures are inerrant (they contain no error).

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

Volume posted:

seriously though, there was this super popular pagan holiday that the romans didn't want to give up doing, and so the early christian cult movement was very pragmatic about it and just decided to assimilate the holiday by arbitrarily claiming christ was born december 25th

that tree you decorate? yeah it's actually to appease nature spirits. if there's a god everyone that's ever put an ornament on a branch is going straight to hell already

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My assertion that God sent the Flood waters to Neptune (not Mars, as DAD asserts), is an honest guess, and my assertion that Noah lived in the area that is now New Jersey is something that I absolutely believe, and have [somewhat] backed up with Wikipedia.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Volume posted:

My assertion that God sent the Flood waters to Neptune (not Mars, as DAD asserts), is an honest guess, and my assertion that Noah lived in the area that is now New Jersey is something that I absolutely believe, and have [somewhat] backed up with Wikipedia.

:chanpop:

That post is a thing of terrible beauty.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Making poo poo up is an "honest guess".

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Do I have anything at all that can substantiate my belief. Yes I have historical documents that compile a Bible. It's something. Evolutionsists have got nothing.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Fundamentalist Christians in Texas tried to resurrect their child that had recently died of starvation. The reason the child starved to death? The family refused to feed him because they believed he was possessed by demons.
The child was 2 years old.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3039301/Texas-woman-helped-starve-boy-rid-demon.html

How can you tell if a 2-year-old is possessed?

The resurrection failed, by the way.

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
this thread sucks

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Can't have fundamentalism without fun.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Pokemon series has numerous other ills you didn’t even begin to cover. For example, the attack “Egg Bomb” is an overt attempt to justify murder of the unborn, and this attack has existed since the RBY days.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The irony is, that the anti-Christian homosexuals are working closely with the Muslims who gleefully kill the homosexuals. If Islam gets a firm grip in America the homosexuals will be murdered right along with the Christians. But the homosexuals are so driven to eradicate Christianly from America they don’t seem to care they will be on the chopping block (literally) also. Hilarious, if it wasn’t so dangerious.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

The Pokemon series has numerous other ills you didn’t even begin to cover. For example, the attack “Egg Bomb” is an overt attempt to justify murder of the unborn, and this attack has existed since the RBY days.

thread over, peak comedy reached

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.
Ancient Jewish blood magic is serious business.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Once we accept God’s perspective of sin, we realize that we are totally equal to every other soul on this earth. I can’t afford to look down my nose at the active child molester next door because when I was four years old, I stole a cookie out of the cookie jar after my mother told me not to and then I lied about it. To God, I’m as bad as the molester.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Christians, in the bible it says, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, so if my girlfriend wills to have an abortion?

Do I have the right to abort her life?

Answer : Yes.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
"Josh Jones said that once he first realized his brother was stuck, his first instinct was to pray. Those in the cave offered what he called a "series of prayers" before making the decision to call 911 around 9:30 p.m."

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

esn2500 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q19qRUBj-ic

And god said punch that little fucker

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Volume posted:

Christians, in the bible it says, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, so if my girlfriend wills to have an abortion?

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Volume posted:

Once we accept God’s perspective of sin, we realize that we are totally equal to every other soul on this earth. I can’t afford to look down my nose at the active child molester next door because when I was four years old, I stole a cookie out of the cookie jar after my mother told me not to and then I lied about it. To God, I’m as bad as the molester.

this is looking at it backwards, not to say that you are as bad as the molester, but that the molester is as good as you. there is nothing any human can do to truely make god more than dissapointed.

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010
God sounds like a real rear end in a top hat.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
The spirit that you are suggesting is an rear end in a top hat is not 'god', but instead yahweh, a lower demon called the demiurge. he is jealous and spiteful and controlling and unloving. actual god is cool and chill.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
We wanted to post a quick update on our progress. Jesus gave Dad the idea last night to rotate our trailer tires. So, this morning, Dad and John rotated the tires before we left. We stopped mid-morning for gas, and Dad checked the tire. It was definitely showing wear but still holding out. We stopped mid-afternoon, and Dad was amazed at the condition of the tire. It’s really not showing much more wear than this morning, and we attribute that to prayer.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Volume posted:

Nah. She removed 2 - 3 ounces of tissue. So, donate a pint blood and she's good for up to 8 abortions...

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Apr 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In 2007, two 17-year-old boys participating in a tug of war game at a Colorado homecoming looped the rope around their hands and suffered amputations. “Hearing it was pretty gross,” a student at the scene later told NBC. “There was like a lot of people screaming and just all blood flying everywhere and just people running out of the room." Signs were later posted at the Christian high school that read, “Their hands are in His hands.”

• Locked thread