Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

X-Ray Pecs posted:

New Lou Reads is up. Better grab some soda or beer before listening.
What is it with terrible fetish artists and drawing ostensibly sexy women like they're four-year-old boys?

On second thought, never mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Yeah I have a feeling you answered your own question.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

X-Ray Pecs posted:

New Lou Reads is up. Better grab some soda or beer before listening.

I like your choices of beverages. They should give you some nice erotic burps. :barf:

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:

King Lou posted:

I like your choices of beverages. They should give you some nice erotic burps. :barf:

I expected this one to be gross like Wet Set but it turned out to be funny instead. I think that most women described in the farting thread probably have some sort of condition.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Therion posted:

I expected this one to be gross like Wet Set but it turned out to be funny instead. I think that most women described in the farting thread probably have some sort of condition.
Is "not existing" a condition?

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Is "not existing" a condition?

I don't know, the stepmother story sounded too detailed to be fictional.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
How soon people forget the goon who nearly lost his job over cheese farts.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Therion posted:

I don't know, the stepmother story sounded too detailed to be fictional.
"My hot dirty 28-year-old stepmother's glee over her perpetually fart-gas-distended belly was like something right out of my fantasies!"

On the other hand, I absolutely believe the story about "Tamara". Poor girl. :(

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Apr 15, 2015

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

As a dude who has a lovely digestive system (:v:), I wonder if these people who fetishize farts and gas and the like realize how goddamn unpleasant it is to have problems digesting food properly and getting horrible pain and mad uncontrollable farts whenever they eat something that their body disagrees with.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

A Meat posted:

As a dude who has a lovely digestive system (:v:), I wonder if these people who fetishize farts and gas and the like realize how goddamn unpleasant it is to have problems digesting food properly and getting horrible pain and mad uncontrollable farts whenever they eat something that their body disagrees with.

"Do they realize how unpleasant this is" can be asked of 90% of fetishes.

The answer is always "BONER!"

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
A lot of fetishes are more or less based around someone being uncomfortable, so. That's probably the point, for some of them?

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
I had forgotten that I had tagged Bozarth with SALR a while back so I managed to surprise myself while catching up on the thread.

Complete with Lemon's voice.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

After this I'm gonna grab dinner at Well Known Food Place!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I'm glad the F-Plus made Crazy Train another thing I laugh to myself about for reasons that are near impossible to explain to anyone.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Lemon actually did a good enough job of the tune that I recognized it as No More Tears.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
The F Plus is crowdsourcing the next WikiHow episode. This is gonna be good.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
I could click the random button on Wikihow all day. :allears:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
My fingers are crossed...

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

X-Ray Pecs posted:

The F Plus is crowdsourcing the next WikiHow episode. This is gonna be good.

This made me buy a drat ballpit account gently caress it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Haruharuharuko posted:

This made me buy a drat ballpit account gently caress it.

Same I joined a ways back but gently caress it I'll give em ten bucks to help find the best of the best thing the F-Plus has covered since food.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

So this is worthless for the podcast but hell this is great
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Boobs-on-Mac-Grapher

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Haruharuharuko posted:

So this is worthless for the podcast

quote:

Math is attractive. In a sexual way. This simple equation makes breasts on the default settings of Mac's "Grapher" app!

You may need to zoom in/out to see it.

Hit the down arrow key to exit exponents.

You're loving wrong as hell, man. I want to hear Isfahan excitedly babbling these words.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Plague of Hats posted:

You're loving wrong as hell, man. I want to hear Isfahan excitedly babbling these words.

Allright I'll post it there.

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe
Another one that doesn't work for an audio podcast:
http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-Personal-Relationship-With-God-(Christianity)

I'm really glad this ms paint doodle told me to leave clementines around for beggars to eat.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I think there was/is a thread in PYF where people would post images from Wikihow and you had to guess what the Christ they were for. It was generally impossible since all of them without context (and even with) made no goddamn sense at all.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Here's a great one for bad pictures, the words aren't funny so it's not useful for the podcast though.

http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Dungeons-and-Dragons-Character

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
Which episode had the really illegible rant about 'burger king had the papers for the hottest deals'? I skimmed through the various complaint and question episodes and can't find it.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

Which episode had the really illegible rant about 'burger king had the papers for the hottest deals'? I skimmed through the various complaint and question episodes and can't find it.

This one ?

http://thefpl.us/episode/153

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
nope, it's this one. Read it in glorious original text form too here!

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
Someone really needs to do transcripts of these things. :V

Dear Fplus people who read this thread: Would you be interested in hosting the transcripts if someone did them?

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
I sometimes think about doing transcripts, but then I remember all the crosstalk and how many of the jokes rely on the voices the readers do. And then you probably have to note all the purposeful spelling errors and when people are doing a direct quote, are in character ad-libbing, or doing an aside.

Red Minjo fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Apr 26, 2015

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Plus they make the documents available on the site anyhow.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
One thing I wish they'd do is update the documents with the other stuff they find while recording, like I want to read the crazy "why can't I get hired at Walmart" complaint but it isn't in the doc.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
If you haven't already I suggest reading the "how to make my genie kill someone" from the Djinn document. I'm heartbroken that it didn't get read on the podcast.

It features the line 'my genie is sitting next to me watching me write this'.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Has fplus ever read the wikihow about discreetly pissing your pants? I'm a new listener so I'm sure it was covered.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

The Duke posted:

Has fplus ever read the wikihow about discreetly pissing your pants? I'm a new listener so I'm sure it was covered.

Yes, I think it was in their first wikihow episode, but it might have been their second.

The Comna
May 22, 2012

schtzn
schtzn
t-t-t-t
t-t-t-t

The Duke posted:

They certainly have: http://thefpl.us/episode/52

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The Duke posted:

I'm sorry do you mean the very real and not at ALL fetish based practice of a woman performing a Courtesy Pee?

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

That's the one, the pictures make it funnier but I can't wait to listen to this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Don't worry, pee doesn't smell that bad when dry. In fact, it's almost like a perfume!