Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Alien Arcana posted:

Hah, I used to work at that company.

No ring?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

VendaGoat posted:

First one good for Jennifer Aniston boobs.

Third one ok for teh campy funzors.

That's it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USKaDV4yZcw You filthy loving liar.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Some of Ice T's finest work. And every single one of these movies is hilarious. I'm a personal fan of the one in space.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

Here have a funny picture of a situation THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU.

A man will never put his arm around me?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

veedubfreak posted:

Some of Ice T's finest work. And every single one of these movies is hilarious. I'm a personal fan of the one in space.

There was a really great period where every horror movie got an "In Space" version.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Spikeguy posted:

There was a really great period where every horror movie got an "In Space" version.

Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream, Texas Chainsaw, Child's Play, Candyman, and Halloween :c00lbert:

Really only Leprechaun, Friday the 13th, and Hellraiser got "In Space" editions.

(I'd unironically pay to see an "In Space" version of every single franchise I listed)

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

mind the walrus posted:

Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream, Texas Chainsaw, Child's Play, Candyman, and Halloween :c00lbert:

Really only Leprechaun, Friday the 13th, and Hellraiser got "In Space" editions.

(I'd unironically pay to see an "In Space" version of every single franchise I listed)

And Alien

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Now now we all know that the rules are inverted there. Alien is a special case. It's the only "horror" franchise that's never done an "On Earth" edition, unless you count AvP (I don't).

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

mind the walrus posted:

Now now we all know that the rules are inverted there. Alien is a special case. It's the only "horror" franchise that's never done an "On Earth" edition, unless you count AvP (I don't).

AvP was technically a prequel.

e: whoops

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

Wasn't AvP in Antarctica? I know it was a poo poo movie but it was on earth and there were plenty of xenomorphs.

Id say it counts.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

unless you count AvP (I don't).

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Scored two times there WOOP WOOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

veedubfreak posted:

Eat the rich.

http://art-bin.com/art/omodest.html

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

I'd swear you ninja edited that.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Maybe I needed an excuse to post the Space Jam theme song

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Fair enough.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Kinda weird sitting next to that black dress

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

I didn't know Scott Brown was designing clothes now.

http://gawker.com/5979218/scott-browns-message-to-the-haters-bqhatevwr

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

If you know Cyrillic this almost parses until you hit the backwards "S".

This on the other hand is a perfectly valid Russian phrase. The fellow wanted his name on his back in Russian, and put it into an online language translator. What he got instead means "Without Translation", since the translator wasn't made to cope with names.

I wish I could offer some sort of sensible explanation for this one, but I can't. Russian seems to be "Do not cucumber", which is even more perplexing, although my Russian skills extend no further than reading a bit of Cyrillic and using a phrase-book, so don't trust me on that one.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Red_October_7000 posted:

This on the other hand is a perfectly valid Russian phrase. The fellow wanted his name on his back in Russian, and put it into an online language translator. What he got instead means "Without Translation", since the translator wasn't made to cope with names.

This isn't true at all. The guy knew exactly what he was getting done and it's more of a whiny emo/fake deep thing.

(edit)

Better explained:

13Pandora13 has a new favorite as of 00:44 on Apr 17, 2015

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

At least that's his story now

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Red_October_7000 posted:

If you know Cyrillic this almost parses until you hit the backwards "S".

VGOSKBL(S)(?)IE(?), my favorite store.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Samfucius posted:

VGOSKBL(S)(?)IE(?), my favorite store.

You act like you've never seen an Australian Blockbuster before

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Centripetal Horse posted:

There's a 99.5% chance it's bullshit. However, I have known three individuals in my lifetime who were spoiled enough to actually do something like that. The parents were exactly what you imagine when you picture someone who has a kid that would smash an expensive toy because it's the wrong color or whatever.

I knew a kid who had TWO G.I. Joe Aircraft Carriers because he hated having to share one with his brother. He also had that 3 foot tall Transformer and a Neo Geo, which at the time was like 700 dollars.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

I keep forgetting to watch the Fargo tv show, thanks.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

nononononononononononono

Seriously, though, wood chippers always remind me of that part from Rumble in the Bronx. It was supposed to be a happy-go-lucky Jackie Chan beat-em-up. Maybe some painful hits and such, but nothing so gruesome :(

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Yeah, uh. NO!

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

I'm pretty sure it's not running. It doesn't look like a self feeder and he's leaned against that crash bar, which would cut the motor on that style machine. You do occasionally have to clear jams and the like.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe he could clear the jam with that big shovel he's leaning on rather than his own leg.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah no that could ruin the chipper.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

His bones would do the same.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

My mind had trouble parsing this for a second because that glitch aside, those are some insanely good graphics. Holy poo poo.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Nope. Had a bad experience with a woodchipper once, I don't like em ever since.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Admiral Bosch posted:

My mind had trouble parsing this for a second because that glitch aside, those are some insanely good graphics. Holy poo poo.

That's from a game? Nice. I spent like ten minutes trying to figure it out and gave up.

Or am I missing :thejoke: ?

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Picnic Princess posted:

Nope. Had a bad experience with a woodchipper once, I don't like em ever since.

Sorry to twigger you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

fullroundaction posted:

Sorry to twigger you

:pusheen: