Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

How many times has MetsFan been back on a new account since his banning?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

0 alts, 0 posts

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Awww, that's disappointing.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
MetsFan5Ever is going to have all the hot scoops in a couple months

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Guignol posted:

MetsFan5Ever is going to have all the hot scoops in a couple months

lyk dis if u mark out evrytim

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
TNAMecca has the scoops on Taz leaving the company:

quote:

NomDePlume_ 𝔖𝔱𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 • 2 days ago

Most signs point to him being politely asked to step aside, actually.

quote:

Lord Scythe • a day ago

They should get Josh Barnett. Kidding. The guy is an idiot and with his continues TNA bashing he is trying to butter up the majority of the iwc. That is not a cheap pop but a desperate plea for attention. So how long from now do you see axxess tv canceling their NJPW footage show? My guess probably in a couple of months. As for TNA and commentary they need a fresh approach imo. They could already as I have wrote as many of you wrote already have Helms for that role.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
If you want TNA to get canceled or go out of business you aren't a real wrestling fan

wanting ROH, LU and others to go under is perfectly fine tho...

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That's because the other feds aren't ritualistically persecuted like Jesus. Because you see TNA is the Jesus of wrestling.

What I'm saying is Alex Riley should quit WWE and sign with TNA.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

What was worse, the Crucifixion, 9/11, or the Steroid Trials?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Katie Vick

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Could WWE release a worker so lovely that even TNA wouldn't sign them?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

JTG still hasn't been to Dixieland for some reason. I figured he, Shad, or both would make a beeline there.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Heidenreich

I mean drat they didn't even bring him back to team with Snitsky when they brought in Snitsky for one show

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
R/squaredcircle has a sticky about MetaFan being banned due to an informer from 3 days ago. What was this incident? Which one of you was secretly trolling reddit as MetsFan?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I don't understand your question or what your reference to an informer means but there will be another metsfan thread and ban in six weeks so don't sweat it

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Ha ha ha:

"we wanted to do it now and not AFTER he started posting BS stories with no source, which was likely his next step."

Isn't that what he'd been doing for months? Kalisto the gay hair stylist, made up talent meetings, etc.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

epitasis posted:

I don't understand your question or what your reference to an informer means but there will be another metsfan thread and ban in six weeks so don't sweat it

I meant incident, not informer. My fingers are obviously too fat for this phone!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

He started a thread that was "I'm offically back." It went as well as you might expect.

quote:

I came in as the best thing to happen here. Then people got jealous and turned their backs on me. I do have my supporters though. I will stick with them until the very end like they stick with me.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Skinty McEdger posted:

He started a thread that was "I'm offically back." It went as well as you might expect.

When you're metsfan4life, you're metsfan4life4life

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

between getting hosed by MetsFan, DolphinsFan, and sending that fruit basket to Trips, I don't think there's a bigger pack of marks on the internet than r/squaredcircle - not even at TNAMecca.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

flashy_mcflash posted:

between getting hosed by MetsFan, DolphinsFan, and sending that fruit basket to Trips, I don't think there's a bigger pack of marks on the internet than r/squaredcircle - not even at TNAMecca.

I'm almost certain the mods there got hosed on the "proof" metsfan gave them that he worked for WWE. I'm trying to recall a single non-guess, actual information he had and all I can think of was the name of the Fastlane PPV. He was probably just a production assistant or production intern.

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash
I think I missed something big with Dolphins. Dave says he knew who it is/was, but couldn't it have been anyone? Wasn't it just someone following the swings in betting lines before shows?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Somebody must have said something to Dave but I don't think there's much public evidence Dolphins was an insider and his misses point to an outsider repeating the odds. He posted the favorites and got burned by the swings like Brock vs. Taker. Insiders put a ton of money on Brock but didn't make him the favorite.

Blast Fantasto posted:

made up talent meetings, etc.
There was likely made up content (HHH/NXT good Vince bad) but Meltzer confirmed at least one of the meetings even though Cody denied it on twitter.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

flashy_mcflash posted:

JTG still hasn't been to Dixieland for some reason. I figured he, Shad, or both would make a beeline there.

JTG and Shad announced they were doing a NJPW tour and then promptly disappeared.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

coconono posted:

JTG and Shad announced they were doing a NJPW tour and then promptly disappeared.

They didn't disappear, they're in Brooklyn, Brooklyn, bringing the hood to you.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
MetsFan is Jon Jones.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

81sidewinder posted:

I think I missed something big with Dolphins. Dave says he knew who it is/was, but couldn't it have been anyone? Wasn't it just someone following the swings in betting lines before shows?

Yes, it was just some guy posting the betting odds right before they closed and calling them PPV spoilers.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Around the time I said he was threatened with a ban, the subreddit's response to the matter was 80-85% "good riddance, don't come back" and 10% indifference. Most of his goodwill left after the 3rd time he threw a tantrum, and by the time even the mods stopped humoring him he really didn't have much support remaining. Like Blast said, he was forced to show credentials to the mods, and they basically said he definitely did work there but alluded to him not being in a position to know really anything at all. From then on, he was humored for like a week until he proved he was a full of poo poo baby, and now he's a banned one because he wouldn't listen to a warning of a ban. So yeah the place could be a whole lot better, but at least they didn't tolerate his poo poo forever like was expected.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Yes, it was just some guy posting the betting odds right before they closed and calling them PPV spoilers.

Really surprised Dolphins lasted as long as he did with betting odds being easy as gently caress to find. Then again, his Mania rant about the Brock Taker result showed sometimes longevity is worth it.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Hell even Dave didn't know you could check the Paddy Power odds easily from the US, he thought you had to be overseas

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Some of the top comments in the ban thread are pretty good, I have to say.

quote:

OH MY GOD! WHAT'S /u/4everAMetsFan DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE!?

quote:

All he needs to do is buy a ticket to the subreddit, then he can sit in the front and interfere with posts.

NotMetsFan4Ever posted:

I don't know the guy, but this seems awfully drastic. Maybe you should lift the ban, give a warning, and totally have a MetsFan4Ever Appreciation Day.
Followed by the poster who created that account having a conversation with himself.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Later on one of the mods posted that they knew when he started posting about ROH that they were going to have a problem. They just wanted enough that they could ban him outright.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

He started posting in r/ufc. Hes lost the plot at this point.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Corzaa posted:

He started posting in r/ufc. Hes lost the plot at this point.

He's just biding his time until he starts posting again as JetsFan4Ever.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Around the time I said he was threatened with a ban, the subreddit's response to the matter was 80-85% "good riddance, don't come back" and 10% indifference. Most of his goodwill left after the 3rd time he threw a tantrum, and by the time even the mods stopped humoring him he really didn't have much support remaining. Like Blast said, he was forced to show credentials to the mods, and they basically said he definitely did work there but alluded to him not being in a position to know really anything at all. From then on, he was humored for like a week until he proved he was a full of poo poo baby, and now he's a banned one because he wouldn't listen to a warning of a ban. So yeah the place could be a whole lot better, but at least they didn't tolerate his poo poo forever like was expected.

It sounds to me like they were pretty into him even after his stories fell apart. I don't know why someone took the time to write a history of Mets complete with footnotes, but they did

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I know lists are meant to court controversy but it's thursday morning and I'm anticipating a slow day so what the heck

The Masked Man posted:

This is a comprehensive evaluation of what these guys are worth right now. If I were starting a WWE franchise — or another promotion — today, this is how I’d draft. Without further ado, here’s your top 20.

1. Seth Rollins
2. Bray Wyatt
3. John Cena
4. Finn Balor
5. Dolph Ziggler
6. Bad News Barrett
7. Rusev
8. Roman Reigns
9. Randy Orton
10. Neville
11. Cesaro
12. Big E
13. Dean Ambrose
14. Luke Harper
15. Stardust
16. Samoa Joe
17. Kalisto
18. Daniel Bryan
19. Sami Zayn
20. Jimmy Uso
--
21. Kevin Owens
22. Damien Sandow
23. Big Show
24. Bo Dallas
25. Xavier Woods
26. Kane
27. Uhaa Nation
28. Tyler Breeze
29. Heath Slater
29. Mark Henry
30. Hideo Itami
31. Ryback
32. The Miz
33. Enzo Amore
34. Fandango
35. Tyson Kidd
36. Kofi Kingston
37. Titus O’Neil
38. Curtis Axel
39. Jack Swagger
40. Erick Rowan
41. Adam Rose
42. R-Truth
43. Darren Young
44. Sin Cara
Mr. Irrelevant: 45. The Bunny

The Divas Supplemental Draft Top 10
Paige
Charlotte
Nikki Bella
Sasha Banks
Naomi
Alicia Fox
Emma
Natalya Neidhart
Bayley
(Tie) Brie Bella; Becky Lynch

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lol at literally anybody being above John Cena

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oatgan posted:

lol at literally anybody being above John Cena

If you're looking long term, Seth is at least arguable(still dumb), but Bray Wyatt? :lol:

Thauros fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Apr 30, 2015

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The most absurd thing (aside from Cena not being #1) is Orton being #9.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kevin Owens below Jimmy Uso is absolutely loving hilarious. I can sort of understand some prominent guys being lower because of age but holy loving hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Why would you only draft one Bella twin