Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

silvergoose posted:

Don't make sweeping statements. :v:

What about butt stuff :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

FAUXTON posted:

What about butt stuff :v:

Always, always try butt stuff. :3:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
What if my butt has pneumonia at the time? What then, huh? That's right, your sweeping statement doesn't work anymore, does it? Hmmmm. :colbert:

buttstuffgood

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

FAUXTON posted:

/\: :barf:

Pregnant women aren't exactly nymphomaniacs. I mean, mechanically, sure there's nothing barring it unless there's complications, but between having to piss twice as often, getting nauseous from all manner of weird poo poo, and being fatigued from the body changes in general, I highly doubt much sex is happening for most of the term for most people.

Pregnant sex is like old people sex... A lot more common than you would assume. Sure the average couple probably have less than usual but it certainly doesn't constitute abstinence for the majority. I'd probably guess sex is rarer in the first year after birth, first due to the birth itself then due to having a baby to take care of.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I have never even heard of anyone giving out cigars like that.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

What are some good condoms I should try out? I've used these for a very long time and I'm wondering what else is out there.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

obi_ant posted:

What are some good condoms I should try out? I've used these for a very long time and I'm wondering what else is out there.

FEELS LIKE NOTHING AT ALL
NOTHING AT ALL
NOTHING AT ALL

I dunno, depends. What are you not liking about the current condoms, other than the fact that they look like a movie prop?

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

obi_ant posted:

I like the fact that when I click that link I get an ad for "Amazon Smile"

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
wrap a trashbag on ur cock and some mask tape

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
There's b=n a recent trend of pregnant women loving like mad when close to the due date. Not because they need cock now, but because orgasms, semen hitting the cervix, and nipple stimulation can all help tell the body it's time to go into labor.

Full disclosure: I'm basing this off of my own OB's advice, my FB feed, and random anecdotes.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Why the gently caress is that in your Facebook feed?

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

There's b=n a recent trend of pregnant women loving like mad when close to the due date. Not because they need cock now, but because orgasms, semen hitting the cervix, and nipple stimulation can all help tell the body it's time to go into labor.

Full disclosure: I'm basing this off of my own OB's advice, my FB feed, and random anecdotes.

Only the first of those three, but yeah, heard that too.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

PittTheElder posted:

Why the gently caress is that in your Facebook feed?

Lots of advice given to pregnant women who want to have the baby RIGHT NOW but don't want to induce. My FB is full of moms.

hookerbot 5000
Dec 21, 2009

It's not that recent, it was an episode of Friends when Rachel was pregnant.

silvergoose posted:

Only the first of those three, but yeah, heard that too.

Semen contains prostaglandins which apparently helps to soften the cervix and help it dilate. Nipple stimulation (as well as orgasms) produce oxytocin which can bring on contractions.

To be honest though I don't think it actually makes much of a difference, but at the end of pregnancy a lot of women are desperate to find some way to get it over with, and sex is more fun than eating your body weight in pineapple or drinking raspberry leaf tea by the gallon.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

It's actually because you're not going to be having any sex once there are babies in the house. See also: going to the movies, having a nice quiet meal at a restaurant.

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur
/\/\
Awww, that's not entirely true. But it does take an absolute minimum of 4-5 months, in my experience. ;) We got our game back pretty good, and the sex might be better than before...

Honestly, I never understood the end of pregnancy horny. Pre-eclampsia, and feeling (looking ) like a swollen, beached, whale never much did it for me.

I remember having sex for the first time after having Number One and sobbing afterwards--the hormone release, the feeling "normal' again, etc... But also feeling very weird/abnormal for it. But after Number Two, it was kind of like "the hormones are happening, I'm just going to take a quick shower and let it all out; alles gutte" in response to the tears. It's normal, and it's all good. It passes.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

AlistairCookie posted:

But after Number Two, it was kind of like "the hormones are happening, I'm just going to take a quick shower and let it all out; alles gutte" in response to the tears. It's normal, and it's all good. It passes.

Yeah I agree sex is pretty good after a good dump

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

silvergoose posted:

Always, always try butt stuff. :3:

But not during pregnancy. Vaginal sex is okay, but you can seriously injure the baby or the mom via anal sex with a woman who is pregnant, so don't do it.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

FAUXTON posted:

Those cigars aren't for the sex.

What size condom should you put over a cigar when it is for the sex?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lead out in cuffs posted:

I'd be more concerned about whether the condom is fireproof.

Purple Prince
Aug 20, 2011

Lead out in cuffs posted:

How girthy is the cigar in question?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Purple Prince posted:

How girthy is the cigar in question?

semicolonsrock
Aug 26, 2009

chugga chugga chugga
E: hm I see your point. Non penetration sex is great, at least. Will just chill.

semicolonsrock fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Apr 15, 2015

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
If you're sometimes having sex just fine, then it doesn't sound like vaginismus. On the other hand, you know she's totally inexperienced, she's tense and embarrassed, and she's too shy to even talk about it . . . you don't have to look for any other reasons.

Don't give her homework, don't pressure her into things she doesn't want to do. Just focus on having fun together and making sex (which doesn't have to include penetration) a relaxing, comfortable experience for her.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

EoRaptor posted:

But not during pregnancy. Vaginal sex is okay, but you can seriously injure the baby or the mom via anal sex with a woman who is pregnant, so don't do it.

so a magnum size dong can abort a fetus via the butt? please c/d

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

gently caress da Mods posted:

Sure it can, butt stuff solves everything. That's just science.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

gently caress da Mods posted:

Duh. How else would gay abortions work? Dumbass.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I've been with my current girlfriend for about 9 months now, and we've been having sex for about 8 of those. She's on birth control (the arm bar type), and it has caused her to be on her period basically 24/7. She's usually bleeding to some degree, but we still have sex like 4-5 times a week regardless and I don't usually use a condom. As of about a couple of weeks ago I have started getting a rash on the shaft of my penis shortly after we have sex. It's just kind of red around the base, and sometimes there will be little red spots. They aren't raised or blisters, just like red spots that go away after like a day or two. It's not really painful or itchy, just kind of irritated. If we don't have sex for a few days it will go away, and if we have sex it'll come back. Sometime's there's tiny little white dots on it that almost look like whiteheads, but they just kind of rub off if I touch it.

I have really sensitive skin all over my body and am prone to rashes of all kinds, so this doesn't really surprise me. I've been putting Hydrocortisone lotion on it which seems to help, but once we have sex again it comes back. Has anyone had any experience with symptoms like this?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Tequila Sunrise posted:

She's on birth control (the arm bar type)

Are you dating Ronda Rousey?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Do you use lube?

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

GoodBee posted:

Do you use lube?

We don't. Also I had to google Ronda Rousey to get that reference.

It just strikes me as odd because we've been having sex for months like this and it just started occurring a couple weeks ago, so I can't think of anything that has changed that would cause it. Maybe since it's getting hotter and I live in a humid area the increased sweat is causing it?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
My guess is that she's got a yeast infection and you're catching a mild case of it.

It seems weird to me that her GYN is cool with the constant bleeding from the contraceptive implant; that's usually considered to be a sign that the person isn't a good subject for that method. Constant bleeding has a few health risks associated with it, including anemia and higher risk of yeast infection (because of the humid/dry cycle of wearing tampons/pads/menstrual cups/pantyliners/whatever most days).

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I believe she recently contacted her GYN but hasn't had an appointment with her yet. If that were the case wouldn't she be really uncomfortable and itchy as well? We're very open about this stuff and she hasn't mentioned that, but I'll bring it up with her.

Thanks for the advice.

CyberLord XP
Oct 18, 2005

Goldie...She says her name is Goldie

Shine posted:

Are you dating Ronda Rousey?

Now I imagine she chokes you unconscious every time before you finish.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

CyberLord XP posted:

David Carradine truly died before his time.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

CyberLord XP posted:

I bet there's a Goldeneye spoof involving that.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

FAUXTON posted:

I bet there's a Goldeneye spoof involving that.

Xena Chokehimoff?

Filboid Studge
Oct 1, 2010
And while they debated the matter among themselves, Conradin made himself another piece of toast.

Gravel Gravy posted:

Xena Chokehimoff?

The real character's already called Xenia Onatopp...

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012
I don't post in general much so maybe it is ok to shame myself a bit and post in this thread
I am a 28 year old virgin in other words a stereotypical goon. I was with a girl the other day for the first time but it would not fit in her (too thick ?) so we just did low jobs and hand jobs and that type of thing.

The thing is that the feeling seemed to be very weak (I suppose?) and I was not able to come from it even after about two hours. And I am not sure how things are supposed to go but she seemed rather surprised and disappointed about it

I read other places about how to get around the fitting issue and think I can get around it and today we are supposed to meet again and have proper intercourse my first proper time.

Because of our schedules I only have the chance to see her again once or twice, in the next few days. So I cannot do the no masturbation for two weeks thing from the OP and really doubt that I have the self control to do so. Though I will say that the past two weeks the routine has been a lot lighter than usual.

I am wondering, because of the experience the other day, how can I expect it to go and am I basically screwed here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

The more pressure you put on yourself to orgasm the more difficult it will be to relax and do so. You could try doing some mindfullness exercises and the next time your with her really focus on things in the moment like the physical sensations of different touches and the sounds.

Also don't just sit back and let her do all the work. Even if she is giving you a handjob vocalize how good it feels, tell her how sexy she is, even caress and touch her. It will make it more fun for her if it takes a while and doing so might help you focus more on enjoying the experience.