Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I WILL REPOST ALL THE HELLDUMP poo poo ABOUT HILLARY HERE I SWEAR TO CHRIST!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Fulchrum posted:

I WILL REPOST ALL THE HELLDUMP poo poo ABOUT HILLARY HERE I SWEAR TO CHRIST!

That's a weird way to say you need a drink.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Fulchrum posted:

Democrats didn't run a campaign in 2012 that was staring at a homeless man on the street, picking him up, and screaming "gently caress YOU!" in his face for 18 months. They can at least pretend they haven't been the enemies of the poor for decades.

They basically did though when you looked at foreign policy. Instead of street you can say dirt road in the middle of the desert.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Enigma89 posted:

They basically did though when you looked at foreign policy.

Give a detailed outline for why you think this.

If the phrase "continued support for Israel" appears it's not a credible complaint.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Enigma89 posted:

They basically did though when you looked at foreign policy. Instead of street you can say dirt road in the middle of the desert.

Is it? Oh, I think it is, the return of Enigma89 to remind us of how loving pure and upstanding he thinks his refusal to approach a single loving thing with nuance and instead to look at everything in black and white and reject everything as just as bad is, and how the only way you really win is when you lose but remain smug.

You know what, go back to booze chat.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Enigma89 posted:

Are you irl Ted Rall?

"Democrat women: how can you call yourselves feminist when Obama blows up Afghan women? I hope your free abortions are worth drone attacks you lady-killers. You Hitlers. Voting for your free abortions from a war criminal."

E:
There we go

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Apr 19, 2015

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Fulchrum posted:

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT BOOOZE!!!!

Deak, it's you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Enigma89 posted:

I agree. Afghans and Iraqis shouldn't vote for any of the candidates running

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Is this a ransom photo?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Apr 19, 2015

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Booze is the most American passtime of all, since it is the internationally accepted passtime, and America is an international nation.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

AndNowMax posted:

I listened to that Adam Carolla/Ted Cruz interview. He championed the flat tax as being a "populist" policy because it would force the rich to pay their fair share, but when pressed on specifics about how a flat tax would work he admitted they hadn't come up with a specific plan or number. Cruz is very good in debates and he's at his best when going after people, but man is he a lightweight when it comes to policy.

Shoulda gone with a real tax plan

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Fulchrum posted:

Is it? Oh, I think it is, the return of Enigma89 to remind us of how loving pure and upstanding he thinks his refusal to approach a single loving thing with nuance and instead to look at everything in black and white and reject everything as just as bad is, and how the only way you really win is when you lose but remain smug.

You know what, go back to booze chat.

"Rand Paul...is A-OK with drone striking domestic shoplifters? But I thought he was against drone strikes! :psyboom:"

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

SedanChair posted:

Is this a ransom photo?

This is Fulchrum (aka Deak) trying to prove that he isn't this guy Deak (Fulchrum) from Plenty of Fish. I've lost all my photos of Deak on PoF unfortunately.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

"Rand Paul...is A-OK with drone striking domestic shoplifters? But I thought he was against drone strikes! :psyboom:"

Drone striking fleet-footed ones is a-okay :evil:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

SedanChair posted:

Is this a ransom photo?

it's peak deak

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

Shoulda gone with a real tax plan

I wish there was a better version of this gif

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Still the best campaign ad of the 21st century so far.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

If we're no longer allowed to discuss whiskey in a thread about politics in the US just shut this website down already

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

We must reform our criminal justice system so that we may send private mercenary armies to suppress negro neighborhoods

PupsOfWar fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Apr 19, 2015

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Can Cruz or anyone else who's currently in Congress and running for 2016 have the CBO model their tax proposals?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Drone strikes for hire will be the Pinkerton's of the 21st century. Something has to be done about these 15 dollar an hour burger flipper radicals.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Reminder: the chat thread is there for all your booze posting needs.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

All I wanted to do was cost Rand the Commonwealth by exposing him as rye whiskey-drinking scum.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

If we're no longer allowed to discuss whiskey in a thread about politics in the US just shut this website down already

In Hillary Clinton's America, there is only fortified wine and vodka to discuss.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

PupsOfWar posted:

All I wanted to do was cost Rand the Commonwealth by exposing him as rye whiskey-drinking scum.

I'm pretty sure Paul supporters prefer white spirits to brown, anyway.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Nintendo Kid posted:

In Hillary Clinton's America, there is only fortified wine and vodka to discuss.

Life just isn't worth it anymore. I'll see you on the other side. :suicide:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Nintendo Kid posted:

While Her Majesty does shots of Crown in the Oval Office.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Reminder: the chat thread is there for all your booze posting needs.

Clearly untrue. Besides its mainly an excuse to poo poo-talk other states booze production.

Moonshine rules, y'all.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SedanChair posted:

While Her Majesty does shots of Crown in the Oval Office.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Titus Sardonicus posted:

I believe this was the most overlooked hilarious thing with that ad. Cain's funny smile was good, but nothing tops smoke-guy.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Meanwhile, in New Hampshire....

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Joementum posted:

Ted Cruz is going to reveal himself as a pirate?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Joementum posted:

Looks like a white power movement get together ugh

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo
I love the idea that Ted will somehow sail to victory on the backs of 13 people in redneck upstate New Hampshire. I see absolutely no flaws in this strategy. Jesus Christ.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

VH4Ever posted:

I love the idea that Ted will somehow sail to victory on the backs of 13 people in redneck upstate New Hampshire. I see absolutely no flaws in this strategy. Jesus Christ.

Worked for Buchanan in 1996. Which is to say...

site posted:

Looks like a white power movement get together ugh

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Man, if you unrolled a forty foot Obama HOPE poster in front of that crowd they'd all have heart attacks.

edit, or they'd shoot at it.

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Apr 19, 2015

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Oh come on.

quote:

Michigan Republican Gov. Rick Snyder, who has kept the door open to running for president but not taken active steps, had a meeting with top political advisers last week to discuss moving forward with a potential 2016 bid, sources familiar with the session told POLITICO.

The former Gateway Computers CEO has also formed a new 501(c)(4) to pay for political travel and to tout his success story in Michigan, which could include airing commercials beyond Michigan. It is called “Making Government Accountable.”

Some top Michigan GOP hands believe that the “one tough nerd” technocrat could jump into the race later this spring; others say privately that he’s just trying to raise his national profile and realized he would face long odds.

Snyder ad maker Fred Davis, who declined to comment on the meeting, said the governor is “pondering the decision.”

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Hamlet on the Huron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

There are really too many people scrambling for Gen-X votes. There's much less competition for boomers in the GOP primary and I'm confused by it.

• Locked thread