Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Sexpansion posted:

As this is EU LCS, UOL will probably win this game.

This league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

DatonKallandor posted:

Did they pick Irelia instead of the Hecarim or was that already gone by the time they picked her up? Irelia just seems like a crap champion when there's so many better top options.

Heck was fp, uol took sivir thresh giving up greg grass and naut im pretty sure which is insane.

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."
There we go, that's the UoL I know.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Sexpansion posted:

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009

Sexpansion posted:

Hello Nostradamus.

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

False alarm.

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."

Sexpansion posted:

As this is EU LCS UOL will probably win this series.
UoL loves game 5s.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
gently caress Hecarim.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

How Rude posted:

gently caress Hecarim.

Sorry but power pony trampling is great

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
how the hell did they live

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

cinderhulk.avi

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
how the gently caress do they always do this rofl

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Man, UoL is so hungry.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

UOL are one of the most unpredictable teams I've ever watched.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
Base race?

Awww maybe not

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Say unleashed power of evil one more time.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Admoon posted:

UOL are one of the most unpredictable teams I've ever watched.

They're mechanically OK but have some bronze tier shotcalling.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
:lol: loving ponystomps, jesus

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Hecarim is just too drat much to deal with.

I love both of these teams though, so fun to watch

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
I didn't actually know why Hecarim was considered so good at the moment, but now I see why.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
UDyr is so good at things that dont matter in comp.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
poo poo, UOL was showing some signs of pulling it out there

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
I like the FotM visual bug on the Nautilus.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

These games just keep on getting sloppier but Fnatic has the better players mechanically (certainly not decision making) so they come out on top.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
B _ N
H _ C _ _ _ M

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

UDyr is so good at things that dont matter in comp.

I think he's really good in solo queue and competitive, I think the problem was the Irelia.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

Lovechop posted:

B _ N
H _ C _ _ _ M

Is there an R? :v:

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

If Fnatic plays like this at MSI they're going to get completely dumpstered.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

IRelia only lost so hard because kikis is extremely easy 2 read on udyr.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

El Estrago Bonito posted:

They're mechanically OK but have some bronze tier shotcalling.

Because (according to our lovely casters) They have no actual shotcaller.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

IRelia only lost so hard because kikis is extremely easy 2 read on udyr.

I think Hecarim destroys any melee champion, and if you leave him open you basically can't pick a melee carry. Which they did and did.

It was an even weirder pick because it wasn't one of Vizi's wheelhouse champions and it was also really bad in the team they were running and the team they were running against.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Udyr did work, obviously much better jungle pick than Sejuani.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Hecarim destroyed Irelia because Reignover was there to counter gank every time, because Kikis does the same poo poo every time he plays Udyr (take red, gank top at level 2)

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Libertine posted:

I think Hecarim destroys any melee champion, and if you leave him open you basically can't pick a melee carry. Which they did and did.

It was an even weirder pick because it wasn't one of Vizi's wheelhouse champions and it was also really bad in the team they were running and the team they were running against.

I mean clearly they got out drafted on every level in return for a team that could counter push and pick reasonably well so In My Opinion they picked losing / even lanes and a worse late game and a worse team fight for better ability to cheese poo poo which paid off in the sense that they managed to trick the home viewer into thinking they weren't getting completely clowned at every point in that game but there was basically no way for them to win outside of fnatic throwing extremely hard.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Agreed, a big slab of beef toplane like Maokai or Sion might have been a better idea since they can farm at a range and don't get hit too hard from falling behind, focusing instead on letting Mid and ADC carry.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

This UOL team is so much better

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Zed would've been a much better pick in mid but Kassadin can work.

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

henkman posted:

Hecarim destroyed Irelia because Reignover was there to counter gank every time, because Kikis does the same poo poo every time he plays Udyr (take red, gank top at level 2)

That's not true, I distinctly remember him taking red and ganking mid at level 2 at least once before (successfully as I recall).

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I agree but he was ~BaNnEd~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

DatonKallandor posted:

That's not true, I distinctly remember him taking red and ganking mid at level 2 at least once before (successfully as I recall).
he ganked bot the first time he played it too

• Locked thread