Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
That was still agreat run, Unicorns. That was still a great run :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Zwingley posted:

:frogout: if you dont think fnatic deserves a trophy after yellowstar builds a brand new team with loving huni in it

both teams loving own tbh

but Huni owns the most

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
That was everything I wanted, althrough I would have liked if game 5 was more contested.
gently caress yeah Fnatic, gently caress yeah UOL, gently caress yeah EU.

Now TSM to spank C9, thank you.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Zanael posted:

That was everything I wanted, althrough I would have liked if game 5 was more contested.
gently caress yeah Fnatic, gently caress yeah UOL, gently caress yeah EU.

Now TSM to spank C9, thank you.

The two games we've seen between those two teams in the regular series were dead even most of the games.

Edit Yellowstar and Huni for the interview :syoon:

Calax fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Apr 19, 2015

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Huni interview ? :getin:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Yellowstar should post a guide on how to build a superteam on mobafire for Froggen to read

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

How Rude posted:

LAAAAAAME

holy poo poo the crowd is booing lmao

They're yelling "Huni" :ssh:

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

AnonSpore posted:

Yellowstar should post a guide on how to build a superteam on mobafire for Froggen to read

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Please someone ive never seen post before tell me how Worthless I am for this observation: UOLs draft is a clowns draft, all their champs are wearing big shoes and running out of a tiny car.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
I really cannot tell what that trophy is supposed to be, it looks like a half-shucked ear of corn.

Oh wait it's a ward

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
1) That bow tie is horrible, like all bow ties
2) Huni :unsmith::unsmith::unsmith:
3) Why in the gently caress is MSI in Tallahasse? :pwn: Florida State's basketball arena or something?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

AnonSpore posted:

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
What was yellowstar saying in Spanish there? Thought i heard "gnar" and "mundo".

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Allyn posted:

3) Why in the gently caress is MSI in Tallahasse? :pwn: Florida State's basketball arena or something?

They started searching last year but apparently they needed more time to be able to get a better venue for a week. So FSU's recently renovated arena was the only one that matched their criteria while also being available for the length of time they needed. They would have preferred Miami or Orlando.

From their AMA

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Something something best fans in the world (mundo). No fuggin clue

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Mundo is spanish for "world"

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

UOLs draft is a clowns draft, all their champs are wearing big shoes and running out of a tiny car.

This is a funny post.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Sheepie on the Analyst desk for the relegation battles.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Jerkface posted:

They started searching last year but apparently they needed more time to be able to get a better venue for a week. So FSU's recently renovated arena was the only one that matched their criteria while also being available for the length of time they needed. They would have preferred Miami or Orlando.

From their AMA

Ah cool, thanks!

Haha that loving Sion ult still makes me laugh tbh

Also who was the blond guy on the desk? Between Sjokz & Leviathan. Have barely been watching outside of the actual games and so haven't seen the introductions :shobon:

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Allyn posted:

Ah cool, thanks!

Haha that loving Sion ult still makes me laugh tbh

Also who was the blond guy on the desk? Between Sjokz & Leviathan. Have barely been watching outside of the actual games and so haven't seen the introductions :shobon:

Dentist, the Copenhagen Wolves coach.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

pahuyuth posted:

What was yellowstar saying in Spanish there? Thought i heard "gnar" and "mundo".

"'Thank you guys, you rock! We're very happy to have won the finals! And I just want to say one more thing...you're the best fans in the world!"

So yeah, if you think Yellowstar isn't the hero that EU needs and deserves, get the gently caress out of here. He's the best. :3

AnonSpore posted:

:drat: :iceburn: :master: :vince:

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
AT last it's time to watch league of legends.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

There is seriously a fan behind Dash who's wearing two sunglasses that he takes off EVERY SINGLE TIME the camera hits Dash.

Well, he's just a jackass.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Predicting a big, juicy wet fart from C9 this series

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
Ya that made me lol

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Calax posted:

There is seriously a fan behind Dash who's wearing two sunglasses that he takes off EVERY SINGLE TIME the camera hits Dash.

Yeah that doofus is annoying

Come on C9!

Also i hate Phreak, like Riv, love Jatt and Zirene

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

The only thing this proves to me is why the NFL always has like frosted glass or something behind them at all times.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Okay the dudes with the sunglasses behind the desk are making me laugh now

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I can understand hating Phreak's puns but his pbp is better than anyone else's except Joe Miller's, who we never see anymore, imo

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Allyn posted:

I can understand hating Phreak's puns but his pbp is better than anyone else's except Joe Miller's, who we never see anymore, imo

I like Rivington better than Phreak because Rivington seems like he just shows up at the studio after a few gin and tonics which kind of owns whereas Phreak actively tries to annoy the other caster and the audience.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Everyone raise your arms over your head and chant TSM in unison please. Thank you.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Allyn posted:

Phreak goes off on long, incredibly stupid tangents that he just won't come off of.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Seriously Riot? You put three people on the desk for EVERY GAME except the bloody final? WTF!?

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Cmon Cloud 9 at least put up a fight.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Calax posted:

Seriously Riot? You put three people on the desk for EVERY GAME except the bloody final? WTF!?

You want Phreak up there too ?

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Savage Cracker posted:

You want Phreak up there too ?

I'd prefer Kobe...

But when did they awared Bjerg his MVP for the season?

Also, it's Regi's birthday.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Unfortunately Kobe is sick so we can't have a tricast.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
I think Kobe is sick which sucks.

Mr. Sickos
May 22, 2011

Thank god Dyrus grew his neckbeard back, I was starting to get worried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Alcatrash posted:

Thank god Dyrus grew his neckbeard back, I was starting to get worried.

Playoff neckbeard

• Locked thread