Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

whypick1 posted:

Isn't there some sort of law against rooting for both Pittsburgh and Philadelphia at one point in your life? And if so, can we keep it hush-hush?

we sacrifice them for harvest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

my handsome QB

:gay:

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Real talk why does that have a Dolphins logo?

Pretty sure Tebow has never been associated with the Fins?!? Are is it just Florida ties?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Bengals voluntary workouts begin today. :woop:

No Irish Need Imply fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Apr 20, 2015

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

A Man and his dog posted:

Real talk why does that have a Dolphins logo?

Pretty sure Tebow has never been associated with the Fins?!? Are is it just Florida ties?

I can't tell if you're being serous or not

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Hi Dolphans:

quote:

The Miami Dolphins invested their first-round pick in their offensive line last season, selecting tackle Ja'Wuan James, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't do it again in this year's draft.

LSU offensive lineman La'el Collins is among the frontrunners for Miami's choice at No. 14 overall, according to the Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel. Collins, who has extensive college experience as a left tackle but is projected more often as a guard at the pro level, could potentially pair with James as a young, dominant right side of a Dolphins line backed by an emerging star at running back in Lamar Miller.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I am being serious.

Is it the stronger together hashtag?

Photoshop?

I'm an idiot and all but I just don't understand why a Dolphins logo would be in that picture.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I am being serious.

Is it the stronger together hashtag?

Photoshop?

I'm an idiot and all but I just don't understand why a Dolphins logo would be in that picture.

That's Ryan Tannehill :ssh:

Atticus Finch posted:

Hi Dolphans:

Yeah I've been hearing this. I don't know much about him, but I would be very happy to find a new starting guard.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Oh my god..... I'm going back to bed.

:lol:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

legit, side-profile notwithstanding, that looked nothing like Tim Tebow.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

i guess all white QB's look the same to you :colbert:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I didn't recognize Tannehill either because I've never seen a picture of him with actual hair.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Don't worry, man, I thought it was Tebow too until I saw who posted that picture.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Don't worry, man, I thought it was Tebow too until I saw who posted that picture.

I don't see how that would help you narrow it down

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
That picture from the side makes it look just like Tebow. Throw in the recent signing and his Florida connection and yeah my mind didn't compute for... Ryan Tannehill

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

That picture from the side makes it look just like Tebow. Throw in the recent signing and his Florida connection and yeah my mind didn't compute for... Ryan Tannehill

In that you believe all white people look alike? Tebow and Tannehill look nothing alike other than skin/hair color.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

look, they're both really good QB's so I see how he got them mixed up

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

In that you believe all white people look alike? Tebow and Tannehill look nothing alike other than skin/hair color.

The hair style, the type of shirt (I swear I've seen Tebow in that literal shirt before), the way he holds himself

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Ryan Tannehill is a good looking dude

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Someone change Mel's name to something related to Judas

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

ZenVulgarity posted:

Ryan Tannehill is a good looking dude

:allears:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

The hair style, the type of shirt (I swear I've seen Tebow in that literal shirt before), the way he holds himself

"No, no... he can't take that away from Tim."

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Gorgeous

Although having met Alex Rodriguez in person when he was younger that dude is loving handsome, god drat

What's the all-time hottie list for football

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Terry Bradshaw
Peyton Manning
John Elway
Daunte Culpepper

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

ZenVulgarity posted:

"30 Points of QBR" is the best I can come up with, which is probably too vague to be any good.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

ZenVulgarity posted:

All I Do Is Lose

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Judas's betrayal was instrumental to the salvation of mankind. If anything, this is more like the Book of Jonah.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Judas's betrayal was instrumental to the salvation of mankind. If anything, this is more like the Book of Jonah.

I was in a church production of the story of Jonah when I was a kid. It was a musical and we performed it in front of the entire church. I was one of the guys on the ship who threw Jonah overboard. My fellow shipmates and I took creative liberties with our roles and for some reason decided people thousands of years ago probably talked like pirates.

I wonder what people thought when we grabbed Jonah and gave a hearty "YARRR!" as we threw him overboard. :pirate:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Heathen! :catholic:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
man gently caress you guys

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

lmao

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

when did Tannyhill stop being a ginger?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

blue squares posted:

lol he's never been one

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

blue squares posted:

You're thinking of Andy Dalton. Why does TFF think all white QB's are the same???????

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Understandable. The only reason for white QBs to buzz their head would be ginger or losing their hair.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Why did Baltimore trade Tannehill to Miami again? The guy won them a Super Bowl. Or wait, am I mixing him up with Joe Flacco again?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Pretty sure this guy has red hair

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

ZenVulgarity posted:

I thought people settled on Kiwi Bigtree

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

blue squares posted:

Pretty sure this guy has red hair

Yeah. He is somewhere in the middle-upper area on the Andy Dalton Scale O' Ginger...but Tanny is a ginger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

man gently caress you guys

You get used to it, man

• Locked thread