Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

death .cab for qt posted:

My head and ears hurt, i hate everyone involved, when is the next episode

GuyUpNorth posted:

Soon(tm), according to Valve Time.

The Windmills took its sweet time because a) these three assholes kept coming up with dumb, needlessly complex jokes I then had to render in Premiere, b) Dragon Age: Origins, and c) have I mentioned I'm also doing a Let's Play of Killzone: Liberation concurrant to Prince of Persia? Because you should all really check that one out, it's actually a pretty cool game.

I just wanted to make sure I got some decent headway into Liberation before I went back to Prince of Persia. I've got enough commentary recorded to get us well into The Vale for now, but the LP is going to get back to a close-to-weekly update schedule now that The Motherfucker is finally in the can.

E: New page, quote for posterity.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Apr 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Ain't I a stinker

Delta Green
Nov 2, 2012
Considering the speed at which the death counter is going, I might have been wiser to go for 252 deaths.

Bah, maybe Crow will surprise me.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I'll laugh very hard if the Arabian nights guess becomes a serious contender.

Chaeden
Sep 10, 2012
363 deaths. Thanks to the slow update speed up to this point I managed to get in on a contest woo. My first though when I started was 'I beat this game...I don't recall tooo many deaths maybe 36....no I hate the warrior I'll go for 136. Then I saw how fast things were advancing and started thinking 236. Then I saw the latest video and went....lets just be careful and keep 36 in the number and decided 363. You have inspired such confidence. :v: I remember enjoying the game generally though I did find it rather easy though I think the lightseed collection annoyed me a good deal. With 7 years between me and playing the game on release though I can't be certain my recollection is that good though. Looking forward to the future parts.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I've created a full-LP playlist for those of you who are interested or just want to sit down and blow through everything in one sitting with autoplay. It's updated up to The Windmills, with both the International and Domestic versions on there. Other than that, the Hunter's Lair video is uploading now and I should have the post ready to go by late afternoon PST. It's already on the playlist, so you can get a sneak peak at it once its done uploading in about three hours from now.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Apr 8, 2015

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

VIDEO: The Hunter's Lair

The Prince and Elika brave The Hunter's lair in the Citadel's keep to wrest the Citadel out from Ahriman's grasp once and for all.

This update's all about dat Boss Fight. Well, every update is about a boss fight, but this is out most blatant boss fight update yet. This will be our final confrontation with The Hunter for this LP.

And thank loving Ormazd for that.

As you can see, just to make absolutely sure you know you can go and fight The Hunter one last time--like the cleared out areas leading up to him weren't enough of a clue--the map now shows a teeny tiny image of The Hunter next to its lair at the top of the Citadel.

BLACK GATES

Each of the Corrupted's strongholds are blocked off from the player initially by Black Gates. The only way to unseal a Black Gate is to heal all four Fertile Grounds in a given area.

The power of Persian Christ compels you.

Once you have the area cleared, Elika can now use the power of the Fertile Grounds to break the Gate's seal and allow you access to the Corrupted's lair.

REACHING THE CORRUPTED

The route to the Corrupted through their lair is a linear path utilizing the principle Magic Plates present in their area of rule. In the case of The Hunter, it's the Step and Wings of Ormazd.

BOSS FIGHT: THE HUNTER

The Hunter is none too happy to be cornered by Prince Nolan and Princess Kari...

And, really, they're pretty tired of his bullshit too.

I want to say this fight pulls out all the stops, but really, it's kind of a retread of the previous fights with The Hunter. There are a few tweaks that shake things up a little, however. Of course, Boss Hunter has a higher hit point level than the normal encounters with him. He also has a few new Boss Battle exclusive abilities he will spam on you with reckless abandon.

They are, in no particular order:

CORRUPTION GRAB ATTACK

The majority of The Hunter's new attacks are quick-time events. In this one, The Hunter launches a giant arm of pure Corruption at The Prince...

And you've got about a second and a half to press the button and have Elika disrupt the Corruption with her magic.

...But I screw that up.

NORMAL GRAB ATTACK

In addition to his Corruption attack, The Hunter has a regular grab attack which he can use to disrupt combos where he grabs The Prince by the throat with his free hand.

Once again, you have about a 1.5 second window to press the button and force yourself out of it.

...But I screw that up.

JUMP STRIKE

The Hunter will also leap into the air and fly towards The Prince with its blade drawn overhead to land a punishing blow on him. Again, you've got about a 1.5 second window to press and roll out of the way of the attack.

...But I screw that up.

INSTA-KILL QTEs

If you get knocked down near the edge of the boss arena, The Hunter has a chance of executing a one-hit kill on you which you need to QTE out of with a single button. Most of the time, The Hunter's QTE escape button is , but occasionally, the game will gently caress with you and throw up a random button just to trick you into pressing from muscle memory and eating a death.

Thanks, Ubisoft.

...But I don't screw that up.

MASH TO NOT DIE

Occasionally, The Hunter will get you into another combo-breaking QTE requiring you to mash the button to parry a flurry of blows from The Hunter's blade. Screwing it up by either not mashing fast enough or enough times or by pressing the wrong button will wound The Prince and impede his movement a little, or possibly even leave you open to one of The Hunter's insta-kill QTEs.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "MULTI-STAGE FIGHT?"

Knocking The Hunter down to about 2/3s health will cause him to pause and break through the wooden floor to force The Prince and Elika further down into the keep.

Oh :fuckoff: already.

Knocking The Hunter down to about 1/3 health...

Triggers stage 3, and he breaks this floor too.

Yeah, hanging a lantern on it isn't helping things any, Nolan.

Stage 3 of the fight shakes things up a little bit by having you complete a small obstacle course to get to the final part of the boss arena.

While that is a plus for this part of the fight, the tension is also ramped up even more for this final stretch because a) the final area is about half the size of the previous two, meaning you've got less room to avoid The Hunter's bullshit QTE strikes and combo-disrupting parry spamming, and b) the arena is ringed with Corruption now, so if The Hunter forces you to the edge of the platform, you get to eat a death like a chump.

The only saving grace of this fight is that The Hunter's health will not regenerate over 33% once you get him down to the final platform should you mess up and die here.

Small victories. :toot:

VICTORY, AKA :byewhore:

And then, finally, it's all over for The Hunter. After like 40 rounds of The Prince and Elika slashing and magicking him relentlessly, he finally collapses, with nowhere else to go.

Elika mentions before heading into the lair that there are no Fertile Grounds in the Corrupted's strongholds, so the only way to heal the land here is to purify the Corrupted themselves, who hold their fortress's essence inside themselves.

Cisna: Eat poo poo and die. VICTORY IS MINE AGAIN!

...Wait, what?

*boom*

After The Hunter dies, his lair is instantly healed, and we pick up 25 Lightseeds on the spot for our troubles, no running around needed. Although, as you can see in the screenshot, this place isn't going to be around much longer to run around in anyway.

So now we've got to make a hasty exit using a second set out Magic Plates to get back to The Windmills.

Even though the lair is collapsing around you, there's no real panic to get out of here in a timely fashion. If you screw up along the way, you're just taken back to your last foothold with no more penalty than a wound to your pride and one less strike between you and blowing the Be Gentle With Her achievement.

Once The Prince and Elika land back in the Citadel proper, the route into The Hunter's Lair collapses behind them completely, meaning you can't actually get back into it once you're done with it. The Corrupted strongholds and The Temple of Light are the only places in the game which you can't freely visit any time in-game.

And then we end things with some circular Prince/Elika banter. Good times all around!

Now, when we get control over Nolan North once again, we find that the Ruined Citadel has been healed completely. Healing all four Fertile Grounds only heals the place about 75%. That swirling maelstrom in the center of the crater glimpsed in the Sun Temple video is still there. Once The Hunter dies, it is replaced by a beautiful oasis, which I will show up in the "Miscellaneous Lightseed Collection / Alternate Character Skins" video.

And that's it. We're done with Chapter 1.

Next up: The Vale.

ELIKA'S JOURNAL ~ THE HUNTER'S LAIR

Elika, pre-fight posted:

Each of the Corrupted that occupied this city had a fortress, a lair. This is The Hunter's. Once the Black Gate opens, we can finish his rule... forever.

Elika, post-fight posted:

The land is free from The Hunter. Now, only Ahriman's shadow remains here.

Now that we're done with the Citadel, here's some official artwork of the corrupted and healed Ruined Citadel.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

I remember the hunter especially ( and I think the concubine) being the most annoying to get hits on, simply due to the Hunter's parry spam just being awful by the boss fight version I think it's 4-5 back to back parries to open him up to attacks.

Also next video we get to the worst narrative design decision I have seen in a while because (not actual spoilers but If you want to be surprised by it (NOT ENDING RELATED)) The prince and Elikas relationship develops in each path (the citadel for example) through the conversations in the zone, for example at the end of one zone they might have grudging respect.... which is immediately reset back to 0 the moment you enter another zone (like crow is about to) meaning instead of a single arc of development the prince and Elika hate then accept each other 4... loving... times

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Stormgale posted:

I remember the hunter especially ( and I think the concubine) being the most annoying to get hits on, simply due to the Hunter's parry spam just being awful by the boss fight version I think it's 4-5 back to back parries to open him up to attacks.

Also next video we get to the worst narrative design decision I have seen in a while because (not actual spoilers but If you want to be surprised by it (NOT ENDING RELATED)) The prince and Elikas relationship develops in each path (the citadel for example) through the conversations in the zone, for example at the end of one zone they might have grudging respect.... which is immediately reset back to 0 the moment you enter another zone (like crow is about to) meaning instead of a single arc of development the prince and Elika hate then accept each other 4... loving... times

Hence why the LP is titled "I Hate You (A Love Story)" :v:.

As for the Concubine, she's quite hard to get a decent combo off on her when she's in her neutral stance. If you try to initiate the attack on her, she will break your combo fairly quickly if you try to go Sword->Sword->Sword->Elika, primarily because sword attacks are the easiest for enemies to parry or counter. The kicker is that the strongest / longest combos sort of need a decent kickstart with the sword to get moving, which puts you at risk of the Corrupted cancelling it.

That said, the Corrupted from here on out have both more and increasingly obvious tells that open them up to attacks that begin with Elika or the Godhand gauntlet. The Concubine's probably got the most "unforced error" windows in her attack pattern of the four. The Alchemist is particularly powerless to Elika/Aerial/Elika combos, and The Warrior is a gimmick boss.

So the game is going to get a bit more complex in the coming chapters. The Hunter was pretty much the textbook definition of a "Warmup Boss".

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

nine-gear crow posted:

Cisna: Eat poo poo and die. VICTORY IS MINE AGAIN!
OH poo poo THE LPS ARE CONVERGING :gonk:

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

Hence why the LP is titled "I Hate You (A Love Story)" :v:.

Well it's the biggest problem I have with the game is that the game is structured in a way to make you progress in each region bit by bit, you need to go to other regions to get light seeds and if you do zone 1/1 then 2/1 etc in order the story feels less hosed up and you don't suffer from going from max level hunter into the easy Alchemist who you will basically curb stomp if you are getting better at the game as you play... but no one I know played the game like that because you want to finish a zone.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I suppose it's the light tunnel and all but that seemed like a really calm escape sequence.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

VIDEO: The Cauldron

The Prince and Elika begin their fight through the Vale in the Cauldron, a natural bowl in the mountains where the Ahura scholars and scientists conducted their research before The Alchemist enslaved them.

Airships, and Alchemists, and Arguing! Oh my!

THE ALCHEMIST

Speaking of our friend The Alchemist, here he is in the flesh... or Corruption. ...What are The Corrupted made out of, anyway?

The Alchemist was once a venerated scholar, one of the Ahura's brightest minds. Much of the machinery seen in the Vale itself was of his design. However, while he was a wise and inventive man, he was also a fearful one, and he feared his own death above all else. The thought of his work outliving him sickened him, and he began to search for a means of attaining immortality, but as his search progressed, his morality slipped further and further away. As he neared the end of his life and grew old and frail, he struck a deal with Ahriman out of desperation and madness: eternal life for loyal service to the dark god.

The man who made the Ahura's machines was reborn as the monster known as The Alchemist, a being with telekinetic powers and the ability to bend raw Corruption to his whims. Under Ahriman's influence, he enslaved scholars, scientists, and builders of the Vale and twisted his own machines into devices of evil, used to torture others or feed Ahriman's war machine. Though he still feared his own demise above all else, he cared little for the lives of those around him, sacrificing hundreds or thousands in the name of both mastering the Corruption and understanding the secrets of death itself.

When the Ahura defeated Ahriman, The Alchemist was imprisoned in the Temple of Light alongside the other Corrupted, though his machinery in the Vale remained intact, becoming a "necessary evil" of Ahura civilization; repurposed for peaceful uses, but never to be free of the Alchemist's taint. First one to make a "huur, taint!" joke gets insta-DQ'd from the Death Counter contest.

Voiced by: Paul Mercier

WELCOME TO THE VALE

Because The Cauldron is only the feeder area for The Vale, there's not that many new elements here that we haven't seen at play in The Ruined Citadel already. And because this is our first round with The Alchemist too, the game handily holds back on some of his nastier tricks until we get further into his territory, just like it did with The Hunter.

CORRUPTION POOLS

These weren't really that much of a thing in the Citadel, except perhaps for that one part of the Martry's Tower, but in the Vale and increasingly in other areas, the game introduced these lakes and pools of pure Corruption for you to have to worry about. They line the bottom of the area and are an insta-kill stage hazard if you fall into them... like everything else in the game. When the Fertile Ground is healed, they are replaced by an invisible red line that triggers the "Fall To Death" animation when crossed.

The gimmick of The Cauldron is that the higher up you travel through it, the Alchemist will raise the Corruption level behind you in order to seal you in, meaning you can't escape from the area until you clobber his pencil neck rear end.

THE ALCHEMIST, ROUND 1

The Alchemist is the second slowest of the four Corrupted you face in Prince of Persia 2008. He's also on the less acrobatic side of the scale among the Corrupted compared to The Hunter and The Concubine. The Alchemist just slowly shimmies across the battlefield on his little pillar of Corruption, keeping himself as upright as possible. He has no jumping attacks, a very rarely used dodge maneuver, and a rather slow parry/counter move which he doesn't spam as often as say The Hunter or Concubine do, thank god.

The Alchemist battles in the Vale are supposed to be very pointedly a matter of "brawn versus brains", with The Prince positioning himself as a physically and morally superior rival to The Alchemist's intellectually superior cold-hearted villainy.

CORRUPTION TENTACLES

The Alchemist's only real attack for the moment is his Corruption tentacle stab attack. Playing to his nature as the intellectual villain of the game, The Alchemist never attacks The Prince or Elika physically, instead preferring to summon strands of Corruption up from his personal little Corruption pool underneath him and forging them into spikes to stab at The Prince with. They can be parried with easily enough though.

WEAKNESSES

The Alchemist has a few specific weaknesses which can be exploited to end these little encounters with him quicker than at least The Hunter's fights, anyway. They include:

ELIKA SPAM

The Alchemist doesn't throw up the Anti-Elika Sheild as often as The Hunter does, and her magic usually does more damage per hit on The Alchemist than it did for The Hunter, specifically if you can get a five or six hit combo off on him that heavily incorporates her powers.

AERIAL ATTACKS

Another sure-fire way to tool The Alchemist quickly is to launch him skyward with the Godhand Gauntlet...

And then chain Sword or Elika attacks together to juggle him in midair for as long as possible, ensuring each hit compounds the damage.

Once in the air, he has absolutely no means of countering or interrupting the combo. It's only a matter of finding a way to stretch it out as long as you can, and then getting him back into the air as quickly as you can to repeat the process.

QTEs

The Alchemist also has a couple of combo-breaking grab attack QTEs while on the ground. This one can generally by broken by the button. Another QTE grab attack involving using the Corruption will be seen later in The Vale.

For now, though, this one's fairly easy to break out of. Though the grace window you have to do so will shrink the more times you fight him, just like it did for The Hunter.

CRY SOME MORE!

And then after getting air juggled a few dozen times, The Alchemist gives up and runs away, sinking into his pool of Corruption for a hasty exit.

God, I sure hope he doesn't start doing this in combat, that would just be terrible, wink wink, nudge nudge, do you see what I'm doing? gently caress this guuuuuuuuyyy...

Do not provoke the telekinetic sociopath! :bang:

And from here, it's all just beauty shots, which I've realized recently that I'm not really posting in these gameplay screenshots, so I'm going to try fixing that a little in future updates.

Take it away, Elika!

ELIKA'S JOURNAL ~ THE CAULDRON

Elika, Pre-Healing posted:

The Cauldron--a natural bowl in the cliffs. It was once used for experiments, to learn things that would help the Ahura... to help all people. The Alchemist turned this learning into destruction when he walked the city under Ahriman's rule.

Elika, Post-Healing posted:

The Cauldron. A long time ago, this was a place of science, a place of learning. It was abandoned many years ago as the city declined. Now that The Alchemist is gone, nature can once more reclaim this space.

And to round things out, here's some Alchemist-related artwork for our first Vale level.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Finally I'm free of the terrible burden of the secret I was supposed to keep for some reason.

Uh, the Vale is really pretty, even now.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I loving lost it when I saw Fedule's avatar in the video.

"Give me Ragnell, brother! I'll do it!"

Friggin' God Mist. :allears:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Wait, I missed something. Why have we stepped back in time to before we defeated the hunter? The five areas we completed over the last five videos have been un-purified, are we starting over?

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
Each boss has path that is like 1-4-1, a starter zone, 4 lands to heal, and the boss. But you know all those red and yellow plates the prince used to get to the hunter? You need light seeds to unlock those powers. So in practice you go to the very first starter area of each of the 4 paths because those zones don't need powers. You do those 4 areas, and you get enough light seeds to get two powers, enough to get to one of the bosses.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Jade Star posted:

Each boss has path that is like 1-4-1, a starter zone, 4 lands to heal, and the boss. But you know all those red and yellow plates the prince used to get to the hunter? You need light seeds to unlock those powers. So in practice you go to the very first starter area of each of the 4 paths because those zones don't need powers. You do those 4 areas, and you get enough light seeds to get two powers, enough to get to one of the bosses.

Pretty much this right here. The game is set up so that you literally have to clear out at least two of the four starter zones before you can take on any of the actual fertile grounds in any of the main areas beyond them.

Regardless of which one you choose to unlock, the first Magic Plate power takes 60 Lightseeds to activate, and each stage has 45 Lightseeds (of which about 35 to 40 are initially available to you because the rest need one or more of the plates to be active to get). You can do the math for yourself.

So yes, in terms of gameplay order, The Cauldron came before the rest of the Ruined Citadel was completed, but in LP presentation order, we're done with the Citadel and The Hunter till we go collect the leftover Lightseeds at the end of the LP.

I mean to be posting each of the Magic Plate videos as end/beginning cappers for each chapter, but we actually haven't gotten to recording the commentary for them yet. Hopefully that will be this weekend if I can wrangle a combination of Sally/CJ/Artix/and/or/Fedule up. Fingers crossed.

Here's a pair of diagrams that better show off my route through Prince of Persia 2008:

The Gameplay Path - Confusing as gently caress, shows off how backtrack-heavy PoP 08 really is, one big giant mess from a presentation standpoint.

The LP Path - Streamlined, less confusing (except when you start to pull the thread of 'where are we now, chronologically?'), and shows off each area in 4 contiguous blocks of content.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also, I forgot to put it in the post, but I've mentally subtitled the Vale videos as "Statler and Waldorf vs Statler and Waldorf." At long last, the two reigning "throw poo poo at dumb JRPGs and giggle before The Dark Id comes back and runs us out of a job" duos of the Let's Play subform come together... to drool all over Prince of Persia 2008.

:stat::wal: Dohohohoho!

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

"throw poo poo at dumb JRPGs and giggle before The Dark Id comes back and runs us out of a job"
I have bad news for you.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Fedule posted:

Finally I'm free of the terrible burden of the secret I was supposed to keep for some reason.

And crow keeps adding more "secret" guests to the OP. ::psyduck:

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
At this point I'm kind of tempted to keep changing my avatar so the OP is wrong.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.

Artix posted:

At this point I'm kind of tempted to keep changing my avatar so the OP is wrong.

The LP would probably have to slow down a tiny bit for that to stretch into the most expensive joke ever. Is that even possible?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Get Fedule to do it.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

Well, that was a missed chance to make a joke about how they removed the slow-down power for this game.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Is there any sand to make that joke even somewhat relevant?

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

Deserts are known for many things. The appalling lack of sand is not among them.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I feel this is relevant. Ubisoft once again hits it out of the park when it comes to trailers for their games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JapuE16BPrY

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Blind Sally posted:

I feel this is relevant. Ubisoft once again hits it out of the park when it comes to trailers for their games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JapuE16BPrY

Indeed. I will say this: stylistically, Ubisoft games are gorgeous wonders to behold. I just wish they held up gameplay-wise.

Also, what the hell, Ubisoft? Why couldn't you make one of these Chronicles/Liberation/Rouge-style small scale sequels to PoP 2008? Like, even if it's just a one-off game to finish 2008's storyline completely.

Maaaan...

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nine-gear crow posted:

Indeed. I will say this: stylistically, Ubisoft games are gorgeous wonders to behold. I just wish they held up gameplay-wise.

Also, what the hell, Ubisoft? Why couldn't you make one of these Chronicles/Liberation/Rouge-style small scale sequels to PoP 2008? Like, even if it's just a one-off game to finish 2008's storyline completely.

Maaaan...

They did the Forgotten King DS spin-off--though it didn't continue PoP 2008's storyline.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Blind Sally posted:

They did the Forgotten King DS spin-off--though it didn't continue PoP 2008's storyline.

It both did, and didn't; ending on yet another blue balls "And the adventure continues..." cliffhanger, AND being deemed non-canon in the 08-verse for its troubles.

OmanyteJackson
Mar 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blind Sally posted:

Sweet, there making new hand held Assassins Creed games

*sees next gen of consoles*

oh...

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Fish Noise posted:

Well, the events of Prince of Persia COULD have been prevented if Isaac "Michael Boltgun" Clarke had just stasised the king.

This.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Even with the extra tricks he gets, the Alchemist is the one I deem easiest with being gamequittingly boring to fight.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Apologies for the long delays. Blame it on Blind Sally. I've been keeping crow preoccupied with Killzone. Updates will resume once we're finished up with Killzone: Liberation (and we're nearly done!), and it's not just me who's saying that, but crow too:

nine-gear crow posted:

[...] the Prince of Persia 2008 LP, which I will be getting back to updating once Liberation is finished completely.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Despite rumours to the contrary, there were no new Prince Of Persia reveals at e3 2015. :(

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Blind Sally posted:

Despite rumours to the contrary, there were no new Prince Of Persia reveals at e3 2015. :(

The Assassin's Creed well still hasn't run dry yet for them to go crawling back to PoP... despite Ubi's best efforts at poisoning it...

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stK02mEQ6Z8

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
The Vale does look pretty nice.

Then again, university campuses can all get some pretty sweet green space going when they have a mind to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

:siren::siren::siren:NEW UPDATES ARE COMING, EVERYBODY FREAK OUT!:siren::siren::siren:

No seriously, the Construction Yard video is uploading, I'll have a post ready for it some time tomorrow.

Prince of Persia 2008 is back! :toot:

• Locked thread