Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

WarLocke posted:

Supergrill, George Foreman after being doused in radioactive grease

gently caress Steel, this is where it's at. Get on it, DC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

greatn posted:

The good news is it's John Goodman.
Diggle, we're going to put you into a hotel room until the ARGUS trial blows over.
Thea, shut up. Thea, you're out of your element!

That bow really tied the room together.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Sidekicks, Dig.

McSpanky fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Apr 21, 2015

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

So Thea was stabbed was stabbed by Ras's sword, and she's probably going to survive, so now by that dumb prophecy, is she gonna be head of the League instead because there is nothing I l would love more than tiny baby Thea who is like 80 pounds leading the League of Assassins while being huffy and sulky in equal measure.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Considering Ollie has to accept the offer to even get Thea in a pit in order to "survive," and using a pit hardly sounds like surviving the stabbin', I'd think not.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Maybe Thea will go pit crazy and turn into hit comic books character Lazara, and then be the season 4 villain.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Ambivalent posted:

So Thea was stabbed was stabbed by Ras's sword, and she's probably going to survive, so now by that dumb prophecy, is she gonna be head of the League instead because there is nothing I l would love more than tiny baby Thea who is like 80 pounds leading the League of Assassins while being huffy and sulky in equal measure.

All the ninjas must now wear belly shirts.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Ambivalent posted:

jscolon2.0 posted:

All the ninjas must now wear belly shirts.

And anyone caught lying is executed on sight.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Rirse posted:

And anyone caught lying is executed on sight.

All hail Thea al ghul

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Error 404 posted:

All hail Thea al ghul

It's pronounced Thrace.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Error 404 posted:

All hail Thea al ghul

God of the Demon?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Aphrodite posted:

It's pronounced Thrace.

Not enough painting on walls or
Cylon killing to be Thrace.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Buried at the very bottom of this article is the full working title of the spinoff: Legends of Tomorrow.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Deadpool posted:

Buried at the very bottom of this article is the full working title of the spinoff: Legends of Tomorrow.

Does it star Robbie Amell as one of the people of tomorrow?

Tequila Ranger
Sep 11, 2004

host after host after host ...

greatn posted:

The good news is it's John Goodman.

"You See!?! You see what happens when you stab a stranger in the Alps!?!"

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Ambivalent posted:

For an actual answer: Thea didn't survive. She's dead. Oliver was, officially, just near death and pulled through. (Yes, near death after being impaled, falling like 100 feet off a cliff in sub-zero temperatures while half-nude, go with it). Revival by the Pit doesn't mean you didn't die.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It would be real mindfucky to have Ras coat all his blades with Lazarus waters so he can kill you, but then you revive, so he can kill you again but this time the blade isn't coated.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

It would be real mindfucky to have Ras coat all his blades with Lazarus waters so he can kill you, but then you revive, so he can kill you again but this time the blade isn't coated.

That's what he was doing to Merlyn when he had him chained up in Nanda Parbat, as a really convoluted Doctor Who reference. It brought him back sane since he was already nuts anyway

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Deadpool posted:

That's stupid. Especially when the Brave and the Bold sounds so loving good. Say it out loud right now.

See?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It also sounds like a soap opera.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aphrodite posted:

It also sounds like a soap opera.

I don't know if you've been paying attention but that's essentially what Flash is. Just with POWERZ.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Actually soap operas are better written.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aphrodite posted:

Actually soap operas are better written.

Your face is better written!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Didn't they use that already though?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bunnyofdoom posted:

Didn't they use that already though?

Cartoons don't count.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Just give Thea some Mystical Tea from the Orient *handwaves*

A friend of mine is playing catchup with Arrow and asked me if they resolved Oliver's revival well. My laugh could be heard for several blocks.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
That tea totally had lazarus water in it, just watch. And that reveal is how they get Ra's off their backs. He's only obsessing with Oliver because of the "the man who survive's Ra's blade will become Ra's." legend. It will be revealed that he actually didn't survive it and is only alive because of Lazarus water and Ra's will back off.

Also, Arrow imported news from Flash this week...

Joe and Cisco visited Starling City. Joe and Lance hung out and talked about daughters and secrets and Joe pushed Lance towards forgiving Laurel. Meanwhile Laurel gave Cisco Sarah's sonic advice for upgrading. He improved it, mounted it on a collar, and, of course, named it. Canary's Cry.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Rhyno posted:

Cartoons don't count.

No, I mean it was the name of a episode this seaosn.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bunnyofdoom posted:

No, I mean it was the name of a episode this seaosn.

And?

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
I wish Arrow characters on Arrow could be as fun and interesting as Arrow characters on Flash.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Stephen Amell sells catatonic really well.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
"Somewhere densely populated, where it will have the most impact."

Back to the Hong Kong Market set everyone!

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

We will never be rid of these stars. But I hope they live forever.
Geez Season 3 has pretty much been: "Watch in amazement as Ollie is the worst superhero eveeeeeer!"

Also Barrowman's cry face is amazing.

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009
Is the broadcast audio poo poo for anyone else? Seems like either the CW broadcast or arrow in particular, because other channels/my tv are fine

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Thanks for the exposition Barrowman!

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

kill your enemy, drink his wine, and take his women
Glad to see Oliver is sick of the "please don't go dance" as well

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Ugh gently caress this Olicity garbage.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
I mean, c'mon Ray, she might love him, but she's tapping you.

Count some blessings.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Sorry Ray, Something Awful will always be awful. :downsrim:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Man even Barrowman knows that Barry is the Flash. Suck it Iris.

• Locked thread