Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
The RealDolls are transfered to Prolly's analyst desk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Bubble-T posted:

Wait, Deficio is Danish? I picked the interviewer as Danish from his accent immediately (even though he seems to have a British inflection too) but I never guessed Deficio. Weird, maybe it's because he's from Jutland.

edit: "Pølse" :lol:

Wasn't there an SK game where Deficio was talking about a one of the players and ended with "AND he's a Dane!" which left Quickshot harping on that point for a few minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQV66KeZ1Rg

Bjergsen and Deficio were on the same team, as highlighted in that clip (also there's a clip from before that one where Deficio tells Bjergsen "gently caress you" when Bjerg was only 17

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.
Yeah in retrospect it should have been obvious.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Yeah, there's been a running gag with Deficio and his Danish preferences yeah, almost since the start

That new OGN video is pretty cute, surprise they showed Monte and Doa since its aimed towards the Koreans.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Calax posted:

Wasn't there an SK game where Deficio was talking about a one of the players and ended with "AND he's a Dane!" which left Quickshot harping on that point for a few minutes.

Yeah it's also known as every game, and every time someone brings up Bjergsen around him

fnox
May 19, 2013

he's kind of the reason why Bjergsen started playing competitive League if I recall correctly.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

fnox posted:

he's kind of the reason why Bjergsen started playing competitive League if I recall correctly.

yea Bjerg credits Deficio big time with helping him come out of his shell, IIRC Bjerg was hella bullied in school and basically dropped out from it and spent all his time playing league

now hes the King in the Bay and can have any cosplayer he wants

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Jerkface posted:

yea Bjerg credits Deficio big time with helping him come out of his shell, IIRC Bjerg was hella bullied in school and basically dropped out from it and spent all his time playing league

now hes the King in the Bay and can have any cosplayer he wants

That makes sense. Locodoco has planned for Bjergsen to go full Chaox so they can bench him and replace him with Apdo.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Despite being the undisputed best team in the world, TSM will fall short at worlds till they accept that Chaox was better than wild turtle. They don't have to put him back on the team they just need to make a public statement of atonement and accept that what they did was wrong. Those with lying hearts will always fall short in the end. If you think this isn't true please check how many rings the liar and cheat Karl The Mail Man Malone wears.

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.
Danes are a small parochial monoculture it doesn't surprise me at all that Deficio has a hardon for his countrymen.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/jatt-looking-at-cloud-9-i-wonder-if-they-re-going-/2300-6424499/

Jatt talking about C9 and the need for Roster changes, as well as having a bit of a discussion about MSI and expectations.

Jatt is going to voice therapy too.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
International Wild Card starts in 9 hours, is being held in Turkey

Should be interesting to see how the teams stack up

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Some good team names and logos in there, I'm gonna cheer for detonation focus me out of Japanese solidarity and team HARD RANDOM because their name owns.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I'm all in for INTZ. Brazil supremacy.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Fellow INTZ here, as well. I took an online test and strongly agree with its findings.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I have to root for Regi's sec ret second team the Kaos Latin Gamers

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

Would love to see DetFM come out, in reality it'll probably be INTZ or something boring like that

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Flameingblack posted:

People say he's going to C9 because he already works for the organization. So did Krepo before he went back to Elements. :downs:

That's the only basis for these rumors.

there's more than this btw, richard lewis has a 100% track record with roster moves and all his sources are telling him it's a completely done deal so I believe him

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Fellow INTZ here, as well. I took an online test and strongly agree with its findings.

I once thought Keven was stupid and bad but I have since come to realize he's the best poster in this thread

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

The Mash posted:

I once thought Keven was stupid and bad but I have since come to realize he's the best poster in this thread

hahah poo poo, i only just got the joke...

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

International Wildcard starts in 10 mins.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

I have to root for Regi's sec ret second team the Kaos Latin Gamers

Yeah that looks like Regi alright

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Only just connected to the stream while I'm in work, who is actually playing? E: nevermind, stream just showed the coming up list. I have no idea who the gently caress any of these people are.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Big Chiefs throwing down in game 1. I missed most of it but from the team's drafted it looks like Kaos did as well.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

Flipswitch posted:

Only just connected to the stream while I'm in work, who is actually playing? E: nevermind, stream just showed the coming up list. I have no idea who the gently caress any of these people are.

Chiefs are Oceania
KLG are Latin America
INTZ are Brazil
Detonation FocusMe are Japanese
BKJ are Turkish
Hard Random are CIS
Bangkok Titans are SEA (Thailand in particular), and are only in because the actual GPL winners, Saigon Fantastic Five, had visa troubles.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
SEA is now considered on the level of international wildcard teams now? Ouch

e: Oh, apparently Taiwan got their own league with Hong Kong and Macau? okay that makes way more sense then

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

After game1 I can safely say either of those teams would get bodied at MSI

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Any way to watch the Wildcard outside of Twitch? It just plain doesn't work on this computer, but I'm down for some terrible games.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Jerkface posted:

After game1 I can safely say either of those teams would get bodied at MSI

To be fair, most of the teams are going to get bodied at MSI :v:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Transient People posted:

Any way to watch the Wildcard outside of Twitch? It just plain doesn't work on this computer, but I'm down for some terrible games.

It appears to be exclusively on Twitch. I don't see a feed on Youtube or Azubu.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I'm a little late on this, but anybody who compares actual real women to a silicone gently caress toy made for fat fucks who have no chance at getting the real thing is probably one of the people those dolls are made for

book
Nov 29, 2014

Transient People posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9xZA61rBOw

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Oh no my 2 favs are facing each other in mortal kombat , pls why!! I cant watch...

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

You are a scholar and a gentleman, many thanks goon sir

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
No, in fact I can assure you that the kind of person who would make such a comparison is an extremely coolguy who's prostate is probably sore from all the hot sex he is having with RealWomen.

I'm all in Japanese TeamMadlibs.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

Jackie Treehorn treats Real Dolls like Women man.

Hey I've got a beverage over here, man!

Killed By Death posted:

To be fair, most of the teams are going to get bodied at MSI :v:

Yeah I had no idea they were putting a wildcard in at MSI, but it seems like a real bad idea.

book
Nov 29, 2014

Sexpansion posted:

Yeah I had no idea they were putting a wildcard in at MSI, but it seems like a real bad idea.

KaBuM!

But yeah, wildcard will most likely get rocked at MSI.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Man, is it just me or are these teamcomps really lacking in synergy? You've got a Sivir with a Lulu, a Thresh with an Ezreal, and so on and so forth. Like yeah, the right roles are being filled, but not by the right champions.

Which means this is going to be a phenomenal shitshow :getin:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Sexpansion posted:

Hey I've got a beverage over here, man!

For the same reason they do it at worlds I guess; to help develop the scenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Transient People posted:

Man, is it just me or are these teamcomps really lacking in synergy? You've got a Sivir with a Lulu, a Thresh with an Ezreal, and so on and so forth. Like yeah, the right roles are being filled, but not by the right champions.

Which means this is going to be a phenomenal shitshow :getin:

I'm just annoyed DFM didn't break out their support Maokai :(

• Locked thread