Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Maybe someone hit him with a .50 cal fired from a slingshot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

zoux posted:

This is the ultimate Dad Movie.

:colbert:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

zoux posted:

This is the ultimate Dad Movie.
You shut your fargin mouth, icehole.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

John Big Booty posted:

You shut your fargin mouth, icehole.

My dad used to love to call us fargin bastiches.

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

Alabaster White posted:

Isn't .50 the kind of stuff they use to pierce tanks and bunkers and stuff? Wouldn't that basically puree a human unless they were at the very end of the rifle's effective range?

Canadian military uses them as sniper rifles. Possibly other countries too idk

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

I once heard a nice all-American application for that caliber is when the DEA pursue courier speedboats. Two shots straight through the engine block will slow any boat down in a big loving hurry.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeDq4Yo6Jk

Quint Gets Eaten
Apr 23, 2014

beato posted:

I got bored.

Do you mind if I use this as my cover photo on Facebook? I love it.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ISIS have used .50 cal on people they execute in their videos and it makes it clear that no, you wouldn't survive a direct hit with that

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

zoux posted:

My dad used to love to call us fargin bastiches.
My dad called me a fargin bastich once.

Once.

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010
Told you it was off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyXdB_AYiDs

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006
Post Your Favorite (or Request) > PYF Funny Pictures GBS Chit-Chat Thread With Very Few Pictures

Wasn't there a probation for posts without pictures in the last thread? Let's do that more.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

AnimalChin posted:

Post Your Favorite (or Request) > PYF Funny Pictures GBS Chit-Chat Thread With Very Few Pictures

Wasn't there a probation for posts without pictures in the last thread? Let's do that more.

All Megarule ever did was ensure that every page included a comprehensive selection of the current GIS results for "funny".

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Nastyman posted:

All Megarule ever did was ensure that every page included a comprehensive selection of the current GIS results for "funny".

This. And then you end up seeing the same poo poo over and over again along with whatever pithy thing they wanted to say.

mlmp

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_99DLf7XCo

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Checked an old folder of mine for something possibly worth a sensible chuckle.

At least it's not more pictureless posting, I guess.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

You see this bullet? Being shot with it makes me better than you

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

My grandma has a raincoat that looks like that.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

EDIT: VV Oops, I missed that. Thanks! To make up for that I'll repost one of my favorite pics ever from these forums:

bowser has a new favorite as of 04:49 on Apr 21, 2015

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

bowser posted:

I've got a request:I've got a request:

There's a pic like this one:

Except they're looking over the edge of a cliff/canyon.

Followed by a pic with the person behind kicking the person in front, and then a pic of the person in front lying at the bottom of the cliff dead or unconscious.

No combination of search terms is giving me any luck. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

There's a thread for requesting pictures that works well if you don't get it here.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

It's funny because it's an art project, correct?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Looks to me like you need to armor the top of your airplanes so they get shot down less often :mil101:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

It belongs in a museum

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

scamtank posted:

I once heard a nice all-American application for that caliber is when the DEA pursue courier speedboats. Two shots straight through the engine block will slow any boat down in a big loving hurry.
This is pretty much what .50 cal is used for, yeah. It won't destroy tanks or bunkers like someone said on the last page but it's a huge fuckoff bullet going extremely fast. It'll utterly destroy an engine if it hits, it can easily punch through cinderblocks and if someone gets hit by one they won't be getting back up unless it hit them in like... the toe or something.

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

i went to college with this tree. they've since chopped it down, tho

tree was too drat good for this world

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Colonel Squish posted:

i went to college with this tree.

What was its major?

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

"No twist top"? That doesn't make any sense, because that's obviously a twist-top lid, and it's printed on the inside. That's dumb.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Quint Gets Eaten posted:

Do you mind if I use this as my cover photo on Facebook? I love it.

Yeah I'd be happy with that, one of my friends has done the same :) Check out the other ones in GBS the goons are really out doing themselves.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

KozmoNaut posted:

"No twist top"? That doesn't make any sense, because that's obviously a twist-top lid, and it's printed on the inside. That's dumb.

I'm reading that as don't screw up

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

FutonForensic posted:

I'm reading that as don't screw up

:thejoke:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Look man, the PYF comics thread taught me goons can't process basic visual humor for poo poo, so when I see someone misinterpreting an image, I take that at face-value.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

InequalityGodzilla posted:

This is pretty much what .50 cal is used for, yeah. It won't destroy tanks or bunkers like someone said on the last page but it's a huge fuckoff bullet going extremely fast. It'll utterly destroy an engine if it hits, it can easily punch through cinderblocks and if someone gets hit by one they won't be getting back up unless it hit them in like... the toe or something.

Just the hydrostatic shock would probably kill you if you got hit in the leg or something.

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.

graybook posted:

I like the image for 'mail'.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

graybook posted:

Actual lightning 'shop for weather, Dad-level pun for YouTube, Public Enemy level for Clock, yet he couldn't find even a hammer or screwdriver or something for settings.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I call my tiny axe "Blue Steel"

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

graybook posted:

I love this picture to death except for one bothersome detail - for some reason in the "Stocks" photo, he's wearing a jacket instead of a plain white tee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Big Grunty Secret posted:

I love this picture to death except for one bothersome detail - for some reason in the "Stocks" photo, he's wearing a jacket instead of a plain white tee.

It's a business jacket :haw:.

• Locked thread